Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 10-05-2016, 08:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Thank you. I personally like to believe that's who it is, because my maternal grandmother (who passed away when I was 16) was very dear to me.

That is exactly what I felt - when I saw this it instantly made me miss my own grandmother... that feeling of total comfort - being completely loved... that is what this picture makes me feel. She is always with you - watching over you - giving you those hugs when you need them the most

It's like your being showered with angel kisses

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 10-05-2016, 08:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
That is exactly what I felt - when I saw this it instantly made me miss my own grandmother... that feeling of total comfort - being completely loved... that is what this picture makes me feel. She is always with you - watching over you - giving you those hugs when you need them the most

It's like your being showered with angel kisses
Now that made me feel all tingly inside, so we'll take it as a given. Again, I appreciate your time and that of cahill and Horace too.
Old 10-05-2016, 10:13 PM
Guide
Such a lovely picture, The Necromancer (And, fittingly, The Ronette's "Be My Baby" is playing here in the background which makes the thought of your grandmother being in the photo all the more heartwarming!)
And you have a very interesting and positive energy to you, by the way. Based on your photo. I imagine people, perhaps even strangers would inexplicably feel calm around you!
Old 10-05-2016, 11:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen
Such a lovely picture, The Necromancer (And, fittingly, The Ronette's "Be My Baby" is playing here in the background which makes the thought of your grandmother being in the photo all the more heartwarming!)
And you have a very interesting and positive energy to you, by the way. Based on your photo. I imagine people, perhaps even strangers would inexplicably feel calm around you!
So calm in fact, they hardly notice I am there.

My gran used to call me her 'honey child, baby lamb' and taught me the poem about 'fairies at the bottom of the garden' every time we went out to plant geraniums or carnations (she told me she could see them).

I remember her telling me to whistle while I shelled the peas because I loved eating them raw.

I can recall her baking lamingtons and placing an extra one inside my grandfather's lunchbox, so he'd bring it home from work at the end of the day to give it to me and I would consume it with gusto.

I remember her tearing out the comic section of my grandfather's newspaper, giving it to me before my grandfather got the paper..

....and telling me to take my elbows off the table because it was bad manners...

...and if I say any more, I'll break down in tears.

Thanks to all of you.
Old 11-05-2016, 07:03 PM
Master
This one should be interesting:

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 12-05-2016, 03:31 AM
Guide
Quote:

Well, first I just get a blast of storm energy!! it's quite distracting.

And now.. a woman in a long pink dress with a child with her holding her hand. Maybe someone laying on the road by the car mirror in the shadow of the tree/bush. Aside from that I'm stumped for the time being.
Old 12-05-2016, 03:42 AM
Master
It appears as though there is a grass fire or bushfire nearby....that's what it looks like, but I'm only looking at it with physical eyes.
Old 12-05-2016, 04:16 AM
Guide
It does look like there's a nearby fire (which is why I'm puzzled as to why I feel storm energy, but perhaps it storms a lot in that location. Maybe it's due to elemental spirits I'm feeling. There's one--a smoke-y male energy, though not sure if it's human or what-- zooming up and down, up and down, over the area to the right of the two tall trees in the photo.) Not getting any physical or bodily sensations from this one, which is unusual. Trying to project myself there isn't working either; when I do I find myself crawling through the flowered bushes. Though perhaps that just indicates a child spirit there.

I keep staring at the reflection in the car mirror, as though something is standing there staring back.
Old 12-05-2016, 02:46 PM
Master
This picture was taken while something was going on.... I will wait a little bit to see if anymore responses come in before I give the details.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 12-05-2016, 03:15 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

So far, I see a short, dumpy Cuban man. He squints alot. Dimples in his cheek bones when he smiles. In his mid 40's (hard to tell as Cubans look younger than what they are.) Likes to wear carpenter like shorts, and keeps his hands in his pockets. It's a sign of nervousNess for him. Shorts are a dark beige, button up white shirt with ugly palm trees on it. And ugly really ugly velcro leather sandals. He's a pretty pleasant presence. Very happy.