Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 02-08-2016, 12:56 PM
Ascender
Sounds like you need to expand your perspective. You've been shown these past lives to enable you to see things and make choices as a soul not just an individual. There is a much bigger perspective in play. Life and death don't have the same meanings when you see things as a soul. War is about the shifting balance not just the violence. Destruction and creation go hand in hand.
Old 02-08-2016, 01:11 PM
Knower

I desire freedom Melahin. The freedom to grow and learn.
Old 02-08-2016, 01:14 PM
Knower

I'm trying to expand my perspective Dryad. What do you mean by war is about shifting balance?
Old 02-08-2016, 02:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim78
I desire freedom Melahin. The freedom to grow and learn.

Do you find that your task will lead you to that?

I havent felt free in some while because there have been a discortance between where I am and where my heart is. The latter is where I desire to be, but I have struggled because I was not ready to fulfill my own love. So my path is one of becoming ready to embrace myself. When i am, everything I desire will blossom into my life.
Old 02-08-2016, 02:30 PM
Knower

My beliefs do indicate that my task in this life and my challenges in the next world will eventually lead to freedom yes.

I hope to embrace myself eventually once I have confronted all aspects of myself...both light and dark, but that is a challenge I'm only just beginning Melahin. The lions share of the work will be done in the next world.
Old 02-08-2016, 02:49 PM
Master

There are many worlds and they are all equally real, hold equal possibilities. Whatever you want is already available to you in this world. In this very life. In this very moment. And it is all a question of one simple thing: are you ready or not to embrace it.

When we talk about perspective, there is only one you should be aware of: whether or not you are in concordance with your heart.

What do you mean with light and dark?
Old 02-08-2016, 02:57 PM
Knower

I mean the next world, the spirit world Melahin.

I'm in concordance with my heart I just doubt myself because of my past.

I mean that I believe in order to gain higher awareness one must embrace all aspects of themselves...both light and dark. I will be going to the spirit world with that dichotomy...that humanity...intact. Thats the request I made of God. Thats the request he granted but in order to attain that I must complete the task He has laid out for me.
Old 02-08-2016, 03:32 PM
Ascender
Look at war from a spiritual perspective. Take the human judgements and perspectives out of it. what is its purpose?
Old 02-08-2016, 03:40 PM
Knower

I suppose the purpose of war is the same as all conflict dryad, to help us evolve and grow spiritually.
Old 02-08-2016, 03:40 PM
Master

Then you are not in concordance with your heart.

I dont know what you have been taught, this as the next and the next is worlds of spirit. It cant be any other way. It can be more or less physical in the sense you might think of this world. But not more or less spiritual. It is made up of spirit thus it is spirit. If you talk about the non-manifested then you cant go there, you already are there. It is from where you bring yourself to life. It is where your possible future already exist, all you have to do is invite it in.