Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-08-2011, 08:02 PM
nightowl

GS and Docha,

History is a big part for me in connecting to the past. I do find that most of the connections I am sensing tie into my heritage in my ancestry.

One thing that I am experiencing which really isn't foreign to me because Spirit does it all the time, but I am hearing words or phrases that tie to past lives. It is as though Spirit is giving me clues to research.

I do like history but not all history, it is fascinating stuff...

Hey GS, keep throwing me pebbles...

nightowl
Old 21-08-2011, 09:23 PM
Docha

Lol I'm the same, I seem to have ties to the north east and weast, I'm missing south connections, except I keep finding kindreds austrailia! Lol

Brunhild was queen, or at least a noblewoman of iceland. It would tie into possible icelandic roots I may have. She was very jealous and bitter according to the stories.

It also connects to the viking era, which then leads to the celtic, and onto the native american connections.

I seem to be remotely connected to the east. As in connected by association. I enjoy the history and culture but it doesn't seem to pull me as strongly.

My strongest soul connection in this life seems to appear in dreams I have about past events. I am convinced he and I shared many of these lives together. He can trace his roots back to biblical times...they would coincide with the things I've been told as well about my lives.

I bump into psychics that tend to tell me all kinds of things that tie in and relate to what other psychics say. I don't ask for the information, I'm just told. Most I run into online and are from different countries, they don't know eachother.

I don't think I rest long between lives lol

Though many interpritations of my astrological chart seem to say in a past life or two I was an alchemist. My thoughts then tend to manifest quite easily in this life...

In strange way it all seems to tie in together.

I found a few of the dreams I've recorded, but will take me a bit to post them. I didn't make it to a computer today. :)
Old 21-08-2011, 10:06 PM
Docha

Ok possible past life dream, WWII era.

This is just a part of the dream, leaving out the this life stuff...lol

My soulmate and I enter a dinning room. Its in a big wearhouse type building. Many tables with white table cloths and centerpieces. The lighting is dim. People are smoking, etc. Most seem to be in the dress style of the 40's? A lot of uniformed military men are about. (This ream is still very clear) a buffet table to the back, and the musicians are on break.

SM and I make our way to a table a bit in the middle. Where an older man with lightbrown(strawberry blond?) Hair greying at the temples, as well as beginning to pepper throughout the rest of his hair. He has lightnlue eyes, a round face, soft wrinkles setting in. He's drinking scotch and a tad bit sauced already. Staring deeply into his cup as we approach. As if in memories. His name is capt./col
Clark. I can't recall the title.

SM approaches, makes introductions and we sit down. Col. Clark is referring to SM as my husband, and comments about married life, and we know how it is etc.

I need a first name and a picture to verify this dream. But, I have found a col. Clark, who served in WWII that was a pilot, who got shot down and died. His tour took him to the same places, countries etc. That my soulmate in this life has been as well. SM is a pilot, served in the military...airforce

In this life people assume we are married...it doesn't seem all that far fetched. Lol
Old 22-08-2011, 07:02 AM
Docha

another

This one has faded for me a little lol glad I wrote it down. Same man as in the first dream, but different body.

Not exactly sure where, I assume england but could be anywhere. Time period is elusive too, but long dresses and suits were the style. I want to say 1800's

I am standing in a foyer of a mansion, its sparesly furnished. (The foyer) I am out of place as I am dressed as I would be now. It seems the people recognize me, though its obvious I am a ghost? Sort of. I can talk and interact with them but I have a ghost like quality.

There is an older woman short and portly with grey hair and wrinkles. She seems to be the one in charge. At least respected. A young girl sits off to the side a bit in a big wooden rocking chair, reading her auburn hair pulled in a bun, (though sometimes itsong and curly) her skin is pale and eyes brown. She is petite. She is rather uninterested in the things going on around her.

A man enters, starting down the stairs. Tall dark hair, pale complexion too. He is wearing riding gear. (Probably headed for the stables) his face registers determination/frustration.

A toddler is with thw older woman now. She has blond curly hair, big blue eyes. She reminds me of a cherub or angel. The older woman looks at me and tells me she is a miracle child. I say yes she is a miracle..and the old woman looks at me surprised but as if she is waiting for me to say more. I don't though. I walk over to the young woman in the chair and ask if she loves the man. She says yes I do without looking up from the book.

My attention is to the man as he storms down the stairs and I shift. I am not sure who I become, but I have taken on another womans body. I am seeing through her eyes, I go to the man...

Wake up.

(Yes my dreams are always this detailed, and no I've never taken on someone elses body before mid dream)
Old 22-08-2011, 08:04 PM
nightowl

Hey Docha,

These are detailed...cool.

For all,

So let me ask these questions has finding out about your past lives changed who you are today? How has it impacted how you live? Did yo find out any spiritual insights into abilities you had in the past?

Here is another off the wall question...Are there certain movies you are drawn to that you think may speak to your past life experiences?
Old 23-08-2011, 09:27 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
GS and Docha,

History is a big part for me in connecting to the past. I do find that most of the connections I am sensing tie into my heritage in my ancestry.

One thing that I am experiencing which really isn't foreign to me because Spirit does it all the time, but I am hearing words or phrases that tie to past lives. It is as though Spirit is giving me clues to research.

I do like history but not all history, it is fascinating stuff...

Hey GS, keep throwing me pebbles...

nightowl

For me it's more about the people. Often I get things in my head and look at the history of the time and place, but think 'hang on, that's not right'. Yep, it could well be my memory that's wrong but it's enough to throw me off track a little. I don't discount either of them because accepted historical facts aren't always the facts, history is written by the winners.

OK, so you want pebbles? Duck :-)

You mention your astral travel and I connect with it. Then we get all this stuff that's happening in this here thread. Add to that your green Iona stone and a story I wrote ages ago here - http://www.mousewaggler.co.uk/amurai...19&Threadid=53 That's the reason I asked about the green gem. Docha starts connecting with people in the Queste and just when I start thinking about re-starting it a couple of the old gang come out of the woodwork. Then one puts this -
"I was inspired by a story written by my online family to create this colour scheme.... One day some people start out on a Quest. They seem familiar to each other but don't know exactly why. As the story unfolds it is revealed that each character has a 'green seed' within them and it is that seed that they recognise from within each other. It has drawn them together in this life time to walk with each other yet again. This is the quest of The Amu Rai.......... "
on an arts and crafts website. She makes yarns and sells them from the site and she's called Owl. Apparently this is a recent addition to her collection. Being one who totally believes in coincidences (hardy har har)............. I know you have a Green Seed, NightOwl, it's been in my face for long enough :-) Docha I'm not sure about, but I know for sure and definite she's from the same 'era', there are just too many signs for her not to be

They're pretty detailed Docha, so there's got to be something in them. Not bad for someone with writer's block though. Keep on rockin'. By the way, are you connecting with Past Lives as a human? Or is there something else to this? I remember Past Lives as a Guide, is it possible you're doing the same? That could account for you feeling like you've been here forever :-)

To answer your question. Take the feeling of meeting old friends you haven't met for a long time then multiply that by squillions. That's how it affects me. It also tells me I'm so much more than this bag of water with the aches and pains. As for abilities, it all makes sense. Sometimes an ability in one Life is a deep need to be or do something in this Life, like being a doctor in a Past Life and wanting to heal in this one. One of the first questions I ever asked on starting this Spiritual Journey was 'Who Am I?' There has always been this nagging something niggling away at me for as long as I can remember.

The most influential movie was probably 2001 A Space Odessy. It starts off when Man is still very much an ape, suddenly this monolith appears and influences one of the apes to pick up a bone and kill the other. Innocence lost, influenced by a higher power that steers our developments. The it zooms to 'present day' where they find a similar monolith on the moon. It ends us with one man's Journey to far distant Jupiter. He's left on his own, with only the ships computer for company - and that's constantly thwarting his efforts. Eventually he finds his way to the monolith, which turns into many. The weight collapses Jupiter and turns it into a small star. Dave Bowman (the main character) is then seen as a man waiting to die alone in a sterile room. Year after year passes until he's finally in his death bed, and there's the figure of himself and as he was when he started his Journey watching himself die on the bed. As he dies it cuts to the Star Child, the embryo in space. Definitely a 'wowser moment'. It's not so much a Past Life story as such but more about the whole process of Life, death and becoming something we could never guess at.
Old 23-08-2011, 08:02 PM
Docha

Lol GS,

No one can quite figure me out. I'm hoping my friend will take intrest in this thread soon. She seems to know how to latch onto my past lives...she tends to fill in the blanks.

No, the green seed does not resonate with me. Though the 'players' all do.

When it comes to dreaming or astral things, I am always in control, can change it at will if I am not liking the way irs going. The result, is I was a preteen the last ime I had a true nightmare.

It seems most 'psychics' have difficulties reading for me. Which I find amusing as well. I don't honestly need reads but others offer or want to try so I let them. The friend I hope shows up is one of the few that can. But she yells at me for blocking her sometimes! Lol

I don't seem to have fears of the astral, demons or dark side. Which is the one thing that makes me step back from the stories of the others and ponder. Exactly where do I fit in to all of that? Perhaps I am just an NPC? Lol

At one point, my friend blurted out I am an incarnated angel. Which amused me, but I still have no idea what that would mean exactly.

Sometimes though it sure does seem as if I am the dungeon master, rather than a quester. Its my role of choice in roleplay games.

I know who I am, always have. What can I do? Seems to be my question of choice. For me in the psychic sense all I need is to be opened to an idea and I can do it. I don't need to study or practice. It translates in hobbies and crafts too.

Perhaps I'm not meant to remember past lives. I don't seem to need to for any other reason than understanding the 'knowing' of other souls.

According to my friend,

I lived in tibet, greece, rome, I had a few different native american lives in which I was killed a few times, I was once a priestess, my teacher was jealous of my ability, and just recently she seems sure I was the man sigmund from the sagas..the one who was killed..lol she hasn't read the sagas and was quite confused.

However, I did have a dream of being a man and making love to a 'fair' woman. I will refrain from the details of that. Lol I do know I've been men in past lives before. I much prefer being a woman though! Lol

So I would be very interested in your site becomming active again greenslade. I don't believe in coincidence.
Old 24-08-2011, 01:27 AM
nightowl

Green Seed, huh?????

nightowl
Old 24-08-2011, 01:38 AM
Docha

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
Green Seed, huh?????

nightowl

Lol don't ask me part of some sort of tribe or race or something...
Old 24-08-2011, 01:49 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docha
Lol don't ask me part of some sort of tribe or race or something...

Hey Docha,

It is actually it is in the story link he set inside the post...to me it speaks of bloodline connection, I think...

nightowl