Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-10-2015, 09:17 PM
Master

The night before last I fell asleep. I was not impressed. During the day I kept saying to myself stay awake and concentrate so it would stay on my mind when I try to ap. Last night I made an effort to ap but I did not succeed. I felt my body getting more relaxed and feeling lighter which is a good sign. I have not worked out the right temperature for the air conditioner. I am either too hot or a bit cold. I stopped trying and I went to bed. I woke up some hours later and I tried again. I went into another room. It took a while to ap. My mind was not relaxed. I was thinking about irritating things which is the worst thing to do if you want to ap. After a while I did ap. It was not much of an ap. We can get ap symptoms and people think we do not get ap symptoms at all. That could be correct but I am not sure. I think it can very easy to miss the signs and it can be very slight. This morning I noticed my mind and body was feeling more relaxed than normal. I knew if just kept relaxing I would instantly ap and I did. I can ap but I want to be able to do something with it. My mother said to me I do not think you can do anything with it. I hope I prove her wrong.
Old 07-10-2015, 04:49 AM
Master

Hi all, Last night before dinner I practice meditation. I was relaxing and after a little while I realised that my work problem was resolved. I was not trying to think about it but it came to my mind. I immediately emailed a message saying thanks for fixing the problem. I was amazed how my mind uncluttered and an answer came. I know this has nothing to do with ap. A lot of good things can happen with meditating. Before I went to bed last night I practiced to ap. I was breathing in and out. I heard one snore sound. I knew I was close to ap. I tried to do an ap technique like last time but it did not work. Next time that happens I will go back to my breathing for a while and then try to ap. I will keep doing that until I succeed. I did not persevere with it. I went to bed. I am hoping tonight I will persevere with it. I want to practice mediating at least three times a day. Of course, if I am tired or whatever I feel then I will not do it. I do not want to force myself. I have not been getting up early in the morning to practice ap lately. That is the easiest time to ap. I want to start that back up again.
Old 08-10-2015, 07:11 PM
Master

The night before last, I was not able to ap. Nothing happened so after a long time I went to bed. Last night I heard a slight snoring sound and later on I heard more and more snoring sounds. I tried to get out of my body but I was not able to so I went to bed. Tonight I will persevere with it more. This morning I woke up and I thought I do not want to go into the other room. I will stay in bed and try to ap. I was imagining myself kneeling on the grass and walking on my knees. I could see the grass. I knew I was out of my body. I was saying I am alert and I felt I was very alert. I was flying or gliding along. I thought I am going to enjoy this so I did. I could feel the wind. I saw the houses and some animals. It got a bit strange in the end. I think it was turning into a dream. Anyway I am making progress. During the day I am saying to myself I am alert and I can easily stay out of my body for a long time. I was out of my body a lot longer than I normally am. I did not want to try to see my pet or do anything else. I thought I will get more confidence first. Every time I try to see my deceased pet I always end up back in my body and the same thing happens if I want to go somewhere. I will practice just being out of my body for a while until I get very good at it. Then I will try to see my pet.
Old 15-10-2015, 02:38 AM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
The night before last, I was not able to ap. Nothing happened so after a long time I went to bed. Last night I heard a slight snoring sound and later on I heard more and more snoring sounds. I tried to get out of my body but I was not able to so I went to bed. Tonight I will persevere with it more. This morning I woke up and I thought I do not want to go into the other room. I will stay in bed and try to ap. I was imagining myself kneeling on the grass and walking on my knees. I could see the grass. I knew I was out of my body. I was saying I am alert and I felt I was very alert. I was flying or gliding along. I thought I am going to enjoy this so I did. I could feel the wind. I saw the houses and some animals. It got a bit strange in the end. I think it was turning into a dream. Anyway I am making progress. During the day I am saying to myself I am alert and I can easily stay out of my body for a long time. I was out of my body a lot longer than I normally am. I did not want to try to see my pet or do anything else. I thought I will get more confidence first. Every time I try to see my deceased pet I always end up back in my body and the same thing happens if I want to go somewhere. I will practice just being out of my body for a while until I get very good at it. Then I will try to see my pet.

You're getting further along than I am. I keep getting blasted back into consciousness by the signals. They're just to disruptive for me to get past. They are still some sort of loud noise accompanied by the feeing of getting knocked in the head. It's hard not to become conscious after they hit. I'm not sure what I can do to lessen them or move past them.
Old 15-10-2015, 04:04 AM
Master

We all have our problems and we have to work out how to solve it. I have had lots of problems and I have come a long way. I can get into the astral but I do not stay alert long enough. If I am not able to stay alert for the whole time I am in the astral, weird things happen. Dream things start happening. I want my ap experiences to be real. I know people say everything that happens in the astral is real. To me it is not. I am now working to get very good with alertness. I have to get past that problem.
Old 15-10-2015, 05:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by life.love.regret.
You're getting further along than I am. I keep getting blasted back into consciousness by the signals. They're just to disruptive for me to get past. They are still some sort of loud noise accompanied by the feeing of getting knocked in the head. It's hard not to become conscious after they hit. I'm not sure what I can do to lessen them or move past them.
Sensations can be very disruptive and it can be hard to get passed it. If it only happens once or occasionally it would not matter that much. If it happens every time then that is a lot worse. Does it happen a lot. If it happens a lot then may be in time you will get used to it and it will not be come a problem.
Old 15-10-2015, 09:40 PM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Sensations can be very disruptive and it can be hard to get passed it. If it only happens once or occasionally it would not matter that much. If it happens every time then that is a lot worse. Does it happen a lot. If it happens a lot then may be in time you will get used to it and it will not be come a problem.

That's a good point. Yes it does happen every time. Maybe I can train myself to stay expecting them and maybe they won't be so disruptive if I can remember to expect them.
Old 15-10-2015, 10:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by life.love.regret.
That's a good point. Yes it does happen every time. Maybe I can train myself to stay expecting them and maybe they won't be so disruptive if I can remember to expect them.
You said the magic words. You know what to do. Prepare yourself that it will happen and when it happens you are going to stay relaxed and alert. Keep saying it and eventually it will not be a problem. Of course you do not have to use those words. Say what suits you.
Old 16-10-2015, 07:43 PM
life.love.regret.

In the early morning hours this morning I listened to myself snoring but I was thinking I was fully awake and trying to get back to sleep. It didn't occur to me that if I was snoring I was already asleep. That was interesting.
Old 17-10-2015, 03:51 PM
cassics77

Something weird happened to me the other night, I was pretty tired and laid down to go to sleep, then I was in, what appeared to be another realm of some sort. I was freaked out, everything was very vivid and real, as real as my fingers hitting the keyboard as I type this. I was scared that I wasn't going to be able to get back, I knew I was dreaming but it didn't feel like a dream at all, I was frightened and there were other beings there etc, also there was a white antique door there that I tried to open but then a being freaked me out. I was trying to communicate to my spouse whom was in the room (in the real world) to wake me up, like I was trying to make my sleeping self in the real world communicate... make sense? he did wake me up, he said he I was mumbling and making weird sounds etc..

It happened again the next night too, only this time it was different,
when I went to sleep, I don't remember falling asleep just closing my eyes. Then, I was in my room and trying to gain control of my body, kind of flopping on the floor, my boyfriend was on the computer and going to the bathroom and stuff and I could see him. Gravity was really heavy and so I was trying to communicate with him (my sleeping self anyways) and then something or someone helped me back onto the bed and I went to where my body was and I was trying to wake up because something didn't feel right, I got a feeling of fear come over me, after trying to wake myself up I was what seemed to be a wake and sleeping state but I couldn't fully wake up. I sensed something else there that wasn't right, then I again felt gravity pulling me towards the wall. Then I managed to wake up.

Before falling asleep I remember I was thinking about time, but I don't think that has anything to do with it.

Anyone have any idea what this is, what happened?