Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 13-02-2011, 11:17 PM
Zeliar791

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaMont Cranston
Zeliar, You don't "impose" order on your environment. That's a delusion of grandeur on your part. The order is already there, not because you "impose" it; it's there because it is.

I prefer to flow freely with my surroundings. I do not wish to live a meaningless existence. I would sooner throw myself off a cliff. It works, so it is not a "complete" delusion.
Old 14-02-2011, 12:06 AM
LaMont Cranston

Zeliar, I prefer to thoroughly enjoy my surroundings, and that includes "flowing freely," although there are also many other wonderful options.

OK, you don't want to live a meaningless existence. At this point in your life, is your existence meaningless or meaningful? If it has meaning, what is it?

Throwing myself off of a cliff is pretty far down my list of things I'm planning to do. When you say "it works," what is "it?" As I've often said, if our existence(s) are nothing but an illusion or delusion, they are very well constructed illusions and/or delusions.
Old 14-02-2011, 12:28 AM
LaMont Cranston

AngelBreeze, You have no chance of putting words into my mouth or of assigning beliefs to me that I don't have. You act as if somebody (God perhaps?) has put you personally in charge of delivering God's words to others. If that should happen to be true (or if you even think it's true), just how is it that you know that God wants you to be his personal messenger?

You persist in trying to convince others that you are giving them communications from God. What you're communicating is all about you, and, once again, you come across as somebody who is filled with self-importance and arrogance. You see, it is all about you.

I hardly consider your attitude to be that of a "true Christian." Or, if you are indeed a "true Christian," is there some way you can prove that? I have never said in any post on any forum that science takes precedence over God.

The last thing I will ever ask you to do is to "sugar-coat" any of your responses to me. I think that strong people are fully capable of dealing with strong and controversial ideas, opinions, viewpoints, concepts, etc. By me, you are more than welcome to say anything you want about God, salvation or anything else you think, in your self-appointed manner, that you want to comment on. So far, you are not showing me much of anything at all, most certainly not that you are qualified to speak for God, Jesus or anybody else.

I do delight in and never tire of my love of God. That has nothing to do with the way you present yourself.

OK, I've got to go for now. More later...
Old 14-02-2011, 12:31 AM
Zeliar791

Quote:
Zeliar, I prefer to thoroughly enjoy my surroundings, and that includes "flowing freely," although there are also many other wonderful options.

OK, you don't want to live a meaningless existence. At this point in your life, is your existence meaningless or meaningful? If it has meaning, what is it?

Throwing myself off of a cliff is pretty far down my list of things I'm planning to do. When you say "it works," what is "it?" As I've often said, if our existence(s) are nothing but an illusion or delusion, they are very well constructed illusions and/or delusions.

When everything revolves around me. This is my paradise... I would rather die then give it up.
Old 14-02-2011, 01:15 AM
LaMont Cranston

AngelBreeze, OK, I'm back, so here's the rest of that post...

As we live our lives, there are certain things that some of us believe to be undeniably true. Among those things is the knowledge that it is better to love than to hate, it is better to be forgiving than to be vengeful, etc. Once a person understands how powerful love is, there is no need to fear God, and I don't. On the other hand, you appear to be a garden-variety fear monger, no matter how much you attempt to give lip service to being a "true Christian."

I don't dislike strong, tough words; I welcome them, and I don't see any reason to be intimidated by your flailings and fear-mongering. Make no mistake about it, it takes a strong person to love with all you've got. I do talk directly to God; I believe we all have a direct line. Whether we recognize that to be true or not is another matter.

Instead of hearing about my conversations with God...or the conversations of others...how about talking with Him yourself? I have no doubt he would have some very interesting things to say to you.

See you later...
Old 14-02-2011, 01:30 AM
Zeliar791

Quote:

As we live our lives, there are certain things that some of us believe to be undeniably true. Among those things is the knowledge that it is better to love than to hate, it is better to be forgiving than to be vengeful, etc. Once a person understands how powerful love is, there is no need to fear God, and I don't. On the other hand, you appear to be a garden-variety fear monger, no matter how much you attempt to give lip service to being a "true Christian."

I don't dislike strong, tough words; I welcome them, and I don't see any reason to be intimidated by your flailings and fear-mongering. Make no mistake about it, it takes a strong person to love with all you've got. I do talk directly to God; I believe we all have a direct line. Whether we recognize that to be true or not is another matter.

Instead of hearing about my conversations with God...or the conversations of others...how about talking with Him yourself? I have no doubt he would have some very interesting things to say to you.

See you later...

There is nothing better then living true to the self.
Old 14-02-2011, 02:29 AM
Triad

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
Triad - In response to what you said...

"What?" - My brain hurts!

Blackraven

My brain especially hurt during a vision when I observed Bose-Einstein condensates, as structurally integral to understanding how the "future" is structured, in relation to the present and past...I already understand how the past is a part of the present.

Each of us is a piece of an Infinite Puzzle...
Old 14-02-2011, 04:23 AM
AngelBreeze

More Important Work To Do For People

Quote:
AngelBreeze, You have no chance of putting words into my mouth or of assigning beliefs to me that I don't have. You act as if somebody (God perhaps?) has put you personally in charge of delivering God's words to others. If that should happen to be true (or if you even think it's true), just how is it that you know that God wants you to be his personal messenger?

LaMont, I do not put words into anyone's mouth. They certainly do a good job of that themselves. I have never said that God has put me personally in charge of delivering His word to others. However, it is the duty of every good Christian to do so when misinformation becomes pervasive but I have noticed that few others are willing to step up to the plate.

You persist in trying to convince others that you are giving them communications from God. What you're communicating is all about you, and, once again, you come across as somebody who is filled with self-importance and arrogance. You see, it is all about you.

I see you are looking in the mirror again, LaMont, and mirroring what you see there, my friend.

I hardly consider your attitude to be that of a "true Christian." Or, if you are indeed a "true Christian," is there some way you can prove that? I have never said in any post on any forum that science takes precedence over God.

Well, believe it or not, there were many who did not consider Our God, Jesus Christ, to be the Messiah either. And while there were those who tempted Jesus to prove to them that He was God, He knew who He was and was not susceptible to the temptation of others. Neither am I as My Lord has set a great example for me.

The last thing I will ever ask you to do is to "sugar-coat" any of your responses to me. I think that strong people are fully capable of dealing with strong and controversial ideas, opinions, viewpoints, concepts, etc. By me, you are more than welcome to say anything you want about God, salvation or anything else you think, in your self-appointed manner, that you want to comment on. So far, you are not showing me much of anything at all, most certainly not that you are qualified to speak for God, Jesus or anybody else.

I certainly do not need your approval in order to provide discourse on the Word of God in this forum, LaMont. That much is certain. It does take good time and effort to speak to others about such matters but it is worth it to me to speak about the Word of God that is in my heart. And I do hear that beautiful voice who speaks to me and gives me information to pass on to those who will listen, just as He speaks to others around the world to do His work. God does work in mysterious ways, my friend!

I do delight in and never tire of my love of God. That has nothing to do with the way you present yourself.

As long as you delight in and Love God, LaMont, that is ALL that truly matters as I have told you before. It is not about me and has never been, but about God and if you have ever watched television stations with people speaking the word of God to others, you would get a better feel and perhaps understand what I feel spiritually led to do. And yes, God does call many of us to minister unto others. That too is Biblical. And the following Scripture is what gives me the authority to speak as I do.

"Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature." -- MARK 16:15 (KJV). I did not think it necessary to speak about this Scripture in relation to the work that I do but since you felt I was speaking as a personal appointee of God, I feel it is good you now know where I receive my strength and inspiration to speak to people as I do.

OK, I've got to go for now. More later...

Very well, I too have to get to some other people who are really interested in and want to know more about Jesus. Thank you for your time and have a pleasant day!
Old 14-02-2011, 04:29 AM
Zeliar791

Just like how people try to tempt me to prove that I exist.
Old 14-02-2011, 05:03 AM
AngelBreeze

The Work Of God Is Important

Quote:

LaMont, you forgot a very important one. "It is better to honor and obey God and become Born Again than to die in sin unrepentant." Your criticism of me is noted however, it does not change my mission as described in my other posting to you.

I am very glad to learn that you talk directly to God, LaMont. And as your criticism of me continues, I will concentrate on what I have been doing which is to get the Word out about God and why He is Very Necessary in one's life.

I do talk to God always, LaMont, through prayer and otherwise throughout the day! Since you apparently have not been listening, you needed to hear that again. About receiving interesting messages from God, I certainly have received them, and most times have turned around and have been able to help many others in ways they never thought possible. So, yes, He has always been there for me and I have pledged to be close to Him always as well, as He guides me and advises me in insurmountable ways that result in my always Praising Him and Giving All Glory To Him daily! It would be good to try that yourself you know. It is wonderful for one's soul!

See you later...

Yes, however, answering tit for tat does detract from my mission to help others in the ways they need it the most when they are searching for answers. Therefore, I might not be answering that way from hereon. But should you have a spiritual question at any time, feel free to contact me if you are led to do so and I would be most happy to look into it.

Have a truly peaceful day or evening, LaMont!

P.S. Thank you also for allowing me the opportunity to give further testimony about God, something that I might not have been able to do had it not been for the continuing dialog!