Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-02-2013, 12:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,
In your opinion, or in your knowledge and awareness, then, could this mean that encounters with so-called "negative" and harmful entities when venturing onto the Astral Plane in out-of body experience, would be virtually impossible if one was attuned to a particular frequency or wavelength, they did not operate on or resonate with?
(Considering what you said last, -so long as there was no frequency hidden or unrealized or repressed in the subconsciousness, which DID vibrate with these wavelengths on which negative entities operate.) ?

I truly, have always felt that (to use a metaphor) tuning the radio dial to short waveband for example, will automatically exclude FM ...or any other...waveband)
My pleasure again, as always, in all ways, to speak with you, Tobi.

To briefly touch upon an observed notable point you illuminate…
To broaden our knowledge and awareness of this matter, let us first replace the term negative for energy value. The reason we do this is to remove your, or our own personal value label from another entity, and replace it with the understanding that another entity simply behaves or functions through a different alignment of principles or held values. So this means, for example, an extraterrestrial, let us say the species of grey, who are known for abductions, are not inherently evil or negative, they simply abide by completely different values which are not in harmony with those of human beings. The result of our interaction with them in effect, can then be labelled as having a negative impact on our equilibrium and balance. It is when human beings attach themselves to the preconditioned label of ‘evil’ or ‘negative’ when encountering entities or experiences which creates tremendous fear. It is this fear which makes your experiences negative. For it is, even if such entity or energies have completely different values, this does not mean to say your encounter must always be a negative one.

Now when we are talking about having these quaint little adventures in the ether world, one must really be focused upon what their intention is and what they are attempting to reach. If your intention is not aligned specifically to a destination you are going to end up immersed in a soup of energies and entities which exist within a proximity close to the physical Earth. Your energy may be very beautiful, and you may be a very beautiful soul, but this is not going to make you invisible to the many entities and energies that feed from the human condition. This is because of proximity of energy value attraction. You have not aligned yourself to a specific intention or destination, so you are just randomly floating around where your immediate thought takes you - which is still within the proximity of entities and energies which feed from human emotion and pheromonic reaction.
However, those who have wisely schooled themselves in the knowledge of self-protection will always state and submit themselves fully to one specific intention. Whether this be to reach a loved one, enter the halls of learning or whatever. Your attitude, your thoughts and every action you take within these ether realms must be aligned to this intention. This will project you to the proximity of your desired destination or intention and completely bypass anything else in between. In a sense, you will fold your destination towards you, like folding two corners of a piece of paper together.

To return to your specific comment, being attuned to a specific frequency or wavelength is not as easy, or as consistent as one would like to think. You are still within the proximity of influences which impact your energy state and your equilibrium of peace and positivity. This is certainly true if you are merely exploring your localised environment or unfamiliar circumstance. You may observe something or encounter an experience which very quickly changes your vibration and focus. This is why it is my advice for such travellers to be very specific in their intention and destination, and really learn to fold it towards them rather than attempting to traverse oceans of unfamiliar landscape.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 03-02-2013, 09:22 PM
Super Moderator
Thank you so much Sparrow. Blessings to you.
Your comments help tremendously. I have a specific intention, and would like to make a journey, and am preparing right now.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:20 PM
plzgodhelpme4give

Hey Sparrow,
Thank you for all of you insight.
I have a question regarding E.T.'s (aliens for lack of better term). I know that when humans die they generally go to the otherside which is a higher vibration. Do aliens work under these same rules? Do they even die? And when I die will I be able to see aliens better or will it depend on their vibrational level?

Thank you!
Old 04-02-2013, 07:00 PM
Knower
Tricksters

Dear Sparrow,

Firstly I apologise for posting this here, I was unsure where else I could contact you directly.

I'll start by giving you some background on my journey so far, this may make my situation a little easier to understand.

Six months ago I began meditating, soon after this my friend started meditating too and began channeling souls who wished to communicate with me. (It may be worth noting that I meditate daily whereas she does so rarely and will only do it whilst I'm there to accompany her). I can communicate with these energies on my own through meditation but they communicate to the spiritual side of me, my higher self, if you will. So although I can feel emotion (I'll laugh if I feel they've said something funny for instance) and know that I'm having a conversation, it isn't necessarily through spoken word. Basically, they speak through my friend so as the physical part of me can actually have a conversation and ask any questions I may have prepared. The energies I speak to most often are Rose - my soul mate, and Jedidiah - my guide, the Creator.

Last night my friend and I decided to have a meditation session together. Sometimes when my friend enters a deep meditative state she will astral project with her own soul (Eleanor) to guide her. When this happens Rose will, on occasion, borrow her body whilst she's gone to continue meditating with me and then maybe have a short conversation with me afterwards until they return.

Deep into last nights meditation, when I sensed another energy using my friends body, I assumed it was Rose and we continued meditating without speaking a word, although I could tell we were communicating spiritually. When the meditation had finished I opened my eyes and was expecting to have a short physical conversation. However, who I assumed was Rose, apparently didn't have the ability to speak. I gave her a pen and paper and asked why she wasn't speaking and she wrote 'It uses too much energy'. I found this odd since Rose has never had this problem before. I asked if it was Rose and she wrote 'Yes'.

After a brief exchange she said she was leaving and I asked to speak to Jed before we brought my friend back round, she wrote 'Jed is busy he'll speak to you later'. I also found this odd as Jed has never refused to speak to me. We said goodbye etc and she left (or so I thought). I was now expecting my friend to wake up and we'd carry on with our night.

However, soon after whom I'd initially thought to be Rose had left I noticed my friend was acting very strange. Her eyes were very glazed and wide and she just wasn't being herself. I saw her looking at her reflection in the mirror as though this was the first time she'd observed herself in such a way. I knew then that this foreign soul was still there, pretending to be my friend. Realizing now that this wasn't Rose, or indeed my friend, I sat down and asked her to tell me the truth. She smirked and, speaking now, admitted it wasn't Rose or my friend. I asked why she lied to me and she said 'Because it's fun'. I then asked if she cared that this behaviour bothered me and she said 'No'. I then asked who she was and she said 'I am no-one to you.'

At this point I could feel Jed's own energy begin to rise in my body, it almost felt like he was angry with this intruding soul and as soon as this happened the imposter left my friends body and my friend woke up.

I was left a little anxious by this episode and so asked my friend if I could speak with Jed through her body to ask what had happened. Jed came through and explained the imposter was a soul named Victoria who had grown adept at impersonating other souls. He told me she isn't strong enough to impersonate them fully yet, which is why she couldn't speak whilst she was pretending to be Rose. He said Victoria is a trickster but told me not to worry.

At this point it was getting quite late and I wanted to wake my friend up again so Jed and I didn't speak for long. I plan on bringing this subject up with him again when we next speak, although that won't be for a few days which is why I am coming to you now, Sparrow.

What exactly is a trickster?

How can we differentiate between a trickster and our genuine spirit friends?

How can we prevent anymore interactions with these kind of souls?

Also, it might be worth noting that these negative experiences only happen when both me and my friend meditate. I never have a problem alone.

She has had problems with 'negative energies' before - one which was caused by a particularly traumatic experience in her past and one which was created by someone else and directed towards her. Using my body, Jed was able to banish both these energies.

Do you think she may need to strengthen her mind in some way? Both myself and Jed believe her to be strong but I'm not sure if she believes it herself.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

Your friend,

Nathaniel (Phillip) :)

Last edited by Nathaniel : 04-02-2013 at 10:15 PM.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:52 PM
Knower

Forgive me for intruding Nathaniel or Sparrow but I do feel led to comment on this as I have some indirect experience with this. Impostor, or trickster, spirits are just that. Spirits who imitate other people in order to trick you. It tends to happen a lot with celebrities, especially big names such as let's say, Michael Jackson. These spirits are not spirits of the light and and are at a lower vibration which causes them to need much energy to do things spirits in the light can do easily-such as talk.

One must learn the gift of discernment :)

And forgive me if Im wrong in any way...
Old 04-02-2013, 10:02 PM
Experiencer
Greetings to you All,

Spirit Guide Sparrow

First: My apologies for not answering sooner to your reply to my last posting.

As usual I love your answers but as usual ‘arrgh!’ they throw up so many more questions they could keep us both occupied for many a long day.

Secondly: I must apologise for not naming the book that I was quoting from. It is called: .... ‘Before: ..... The Missing Records of Creation, the War in Orion, Lemuria and Atlantis’ .... as told by the Master Merlin: Received by Bob Fickes.

Page 35.. Paragraph 2-3 .. Lucifer was the only Archangel to discover the power of creation. Not co-creation but separate creation. He then determined to form his own universe! (Master Merlin also says: 'By the way, this story is reflected in many of the Earth’s culture’s from Christian to Budhist. Even the story of Viswamitra in ancient India reflects this scenario'.)

Master Merlin then goes on to explain how Archangel Lucifer persuaded many angels to join his side, basically because, and I quote: ... 'That all beings have self-authority in that no one else can force them to do anything unless they themselves agree'.

I’ve also come across a similar version written by a Lord Mikaal where he also states that an evil universe was created and war ensued. But once again it does not state how this war was fought - only that it did. And basically, Sparrow, (and I intend no insult when I write this) I feel you’ve done the same thing: you’ve stated that a war was fought - but not how.

Is there a reason why more spiritually aware beings such as yourself, Master Merlin, Lord Mikaal and perhaps others who can not, or are not allowed to explain about this war?

May the Love of God be forever in you Heart.

JOHNTY
Old 04-02-2013, 10:37 PM
Super Moderator
Dear Sparrow, I would just like to say thank you for this kind service and assistance you offer to us.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by plzgodhelpme4give
Hey Sparrow,
Thank you for all of you insight.
I have a question regarding E.T.'s (aliens for lack of better term). I know that when humans die they generally go to the otherside which is a higher vibration. Do aliens work under these same rules? Do they even die? And when I die will I be able to see aliens better or will it depend on their vibrational level?

Thank you!
Love and light.
Dear Diane,

Though you are not all that ‘solid’, and many beings within the universe are even less ‘solid’ than you, for the sake of convenience we will simply use the term physical life. All physical life, whether it be a dog or sparrow, a human or an extraterrestrial, whether they be a murderer or fancy themselves to be some enlightened guru, all pass through exactly the same gateway to the spirit world. A gateway, or soul reception as it is often called, is not so much a physical structured room, but more of a vibrational energy harbour or consciousness reservoir. You, as a human being with your mindset for physical structure tend to interpret this harbour as an actual place upon your passing. This means you may find yourself immersed in pretty white clouds that cushion your fears and bathe you in love and light, as a deceased loved one steps forward to greet you. What is actually happening is the many beings present are accessing your consciousness memory and creating an environment to enable you to feel comforted and reassured. The many other beings across the physical universe will go through the same process in a manner which is comforting for them as individuals. Though they all come through the same gateway, and billions of beings are passing through at any one time, you as a human soul may not actually see anyone else because of your specific consciousness vibration, which in effect quarantines you in a bubble of awareness which excludes everything else. Those loved ones that appear to you within this bubble of awareness do so because they have attuned themselves to your specific vibration enabling you to see them. This is why you will find you will not be met with or interact with other deceased relatives or friends until you think about them. In thinking about them you focus your consciousness vibration to that of the person you are thinking about, allowing yourself to be able to see them. If your awareness of those of your human connection are still invisible to you, then it is prevalent to say you are not going to see the passing souls of many other planets, or in fact those of other animals of your own.

What you will then find having been cushioned through this soul harbour, this reception of light, is that from there you will be taken to the halls of learning, or the halls of information, usually by a loved one who will then take you to read your Akashic book of life to reacquaint you with your true sense of identity. While in the halls of information you will actually find that books are seemingly floating around in thin air, with pages turning by themselves. Sometimes you will observe blurred transparent figures, orbs of light or vortexes and streaks(strands) of light flickering around hallways and rooms. Do not be surprised by this as these are simply other beings, some of human origin, some of animal or insect, or some of a completely different planetary origin who are there accessing information in your proximity. The fact of them appearing blurred or completely invisible to you is due to the differences in your consciousness vibration making you invisible to one another. If they are a blur to you then it is very likely you are also a blur to them. This is very commonplace in the spirit world and you will experience this phenomenon regardless if you have just crossed over or if you crossed over thousands of years earlier; there will always be differences in consciousness vibration and subsequently there will always be beings that are invisible to you, regardless how ascended or spiritual you deem yourself to be. This will hopefully and adequately explain to you why you will not see extraterrestrials immediately after your physical passing.

If after your passing you would like to assign your awareness to states that allow you to perceive extraterrestrials you will need to first explore the halls of information to acquire a consciousness frequency of their species. So what you would do is you would go to the desk in the halls of information and one of the guides will read your thought and intention to acquire this information. You would then witness a particular book of reference floating almost immediately towards you, like a beloved pet running to your feet in excitement. This book will open up before you and present you with the history, the essence and the consciousness vibration of the species, or the extraterrestrial you are aspiring to learn about. It is after this energy exchange that you will discover you are now able to see these beings walking around, or floating around the spirit world where they were previously invisible to you. The possibilities, as you can imagine, are realized only by your own pursuit of knowledge and awareness.

-Sparrow

Old 05-02-2013, 07:54 PM
Master

Love and light.
Dear Phillip,

I am pleased that you have brought your concerns to me, and you are wise in your discernment to do so. Though you have a very beautiful gentle soul who holds a very genuine desire to expand his understanding, you consequently also have a very vulnerable aspect to you which is presently being exploited.

I have taken your concern seriously and have personally looked closely at this energetic relationship you have with this apparent friend. Before I go into this further I will first explain a brief few points that you need to remember.

To begin with, friend Phillip, meditating in the company of others does in fact enhance and support a better platform for communication to be facilitated, particularly when it comes to channelling. The reason for this is because those in the spirit world are able to borrow the energy from those individuals meditating and better boost their chances of getting through to you. They are using your own energy field to which you are already attuned to, to anchor their own energy and focus to, to then bring about a form of communication. This can still be done whilst meditating alone but will often take more patience and practice.

Now, Phillip, connecting to a human being and facilitating audible channelling, that is the orchestration and manipulation of the human voice box, is actually very difficult and takes a lot of energy to do. What actually takes place is that not one but several spirit beings are involved bringing this process about. It usually involves a spirit with knowledge of the human biology, a spirit who is adept transmuting energies and several others who help to focus and stabilise energy processes. This, you will understand, is why singular mischievous souls find it very difficult to facilitate effective channelling. If it is that a mischievous soul is speaking through a human medium, it is almost always the result of multiple possessive personas working together. Trickers, as you have called them, tend to be human, or non-human soul personas who have not returned to the halls of learning after their physical passing, and who instead have focused their attitudes to the activities of those living. What tends to happen with some, my friend, is that some souls who find themselves still walking around the Earth believe that is in fact the ‘spirit world’ and consequently are content to remain there causing mischief. The real ‘spirit world’ remains invisible to them because they have not opened themselves up to perceiving anything further. It is these entities which cannot access the halls of information because of their inadequate vibration, and consequently those who cannot give a decent or detailed answer to any given question you put to them during channelling. You will observe and identify a trickster by the depth and insight of knowledge they are able to relay to you on any given question. If my friend their answer to you is simply ‘no spoilers’, or they give one word answers to profound opportunities to share knowledge to you, or they avoid giving or lack knowledge of intricate subjects, I would not hesitate a guess to say they were not entirely genuine.

It is a great honour and privilege for those in the spirit world to be given a direct opportunity to verbally speak to those in physical state. In this opportunity there lies a deep desire to bring knowledge and wisdom to human beings by helping to share as much understanding as is possible to deliver, to bring about greater value and quality to your lives. You will always, in all ways, sense this excitement and privilege in genuine communication. It is always advisable to begin any meditation or communication with some variant of prayer or affirmation to verify your intention for only the highest and purest sources of spirit contact. If indeed the spirit to which you have been led to believe you are speaking with is genuine and of trustable vibration, they will be speaking to you from within the halls of information. If this is the case, they would, in this vibration, have access to information to give clear, precise and detailed answers to your queries. If something is not possible, they should be able to tell you why it is not possible. If you persist with a question until you are satisfied with an answer which delivers adequate understanding, they should not become agitated or impatient with this.

In my fondness for your genuine outreach for understanding I must express my caution to you in what you deem to be genuine spirit communication. What your so-said friend is delivering to you is not from the halls of information and the resonance of information she is relaying to you is often inaccurate. In order to shield you from being exploited may I suggest you test the veracity of these communications with my intervention. My suggestion to you is that during your next channelled communication you ask, whether it be ‘Jed’, ‘Rose’ or whomever, that you ask ‘Who are the Asceleottyi?’ (pronounced a-cell-lee-ott), and following this you ask to speak to someone who represents this energy. Do not pass hint or clue as to whom or what this is, simply allow them to access the Akashic records belonging to this name. If Jed or Rose is unable to tell you, you will have your confirmation.

-Sparrow

Old 05-02-2013, 07:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectLove7227
Forgive me for intruding Nathaniel or Sparrow but I do feel led to comment on this as I have some indirect experience with this. Impostor, or trickster, spirits are just that. Spirits who imitate other people in order to trick you. It tends to happen a lot with celebrities, especially big names such as let's say, Michael Jackson. These spirits are not spirits of the light and and are at a lower vibration which causes them to need much energy to do things spirits in the light can do easily-such as talk.

One must learn the gift of discernment :)

And forgive me if Im wrong in any way...
Thank you for sharing your insight with us friend.

-Sparrow