Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 21-12-2015, 05:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
It's not on a window ledge near a chair...

but it IS near a window, on a shelf, and I stuck a plant next to the box it's sitting in (incidentally, the WOODEN box also has an engraved pattern of leaves on it).

Congratulations!

Lol, thanks tealily. Isn't Tarot amazing? So they were near a window (5 of Pentacles), on a shelf (9 of Cups) sitting in a wooden box which has an engraved leaf pattern (King of Wands).

You know, I wondered because there were two seats depicted and I thought, hmmm, why would they bother to repeat themselves, there must be something else. But ignored my thought, rather than thinking about it more.

Okay, I've hidden my Illuminati Tarot deck. Which room is it in? If you want you can try and guess specifics (but don't stress if you don't).

Old 01-01-2016, 11:01 AM
Master

Very late to the punch but wanted to take a crack at this before I go interstate without my cards for a week!

10 of Wands rev, King of Coins rev, Hanged Man

I'm thinking it's somewhere storage-ish. 10 of Wands rev feels to me like it's a place where you put stuff 'to rest'/put them down (wardrobe?), King of Coins rev again suggests they're there for storage but don't really come out (longer-term storage?) and Hanged Man again suggests... slow Not much action happening wherever the cards are.

Pulling a final card asking in which room your Illuminati Deck is hiding, I've drawn The Star - which feels like it might be sleep-related, so I'm guessing they're in your bedroom, but in a storage section of it :)
Old 01-01-2016, 11:15 AM
Master
You're going away for a week WITHOUT YOUR CARDS???? Are you insane, lol?

Unfortunately, I can't find anything out of that lot that relates ... sorry tealily, they're not in the bedroom or in any storage place. What deck did you use? I pulled out Rider Waite, but nothing.
Old 01-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Master

aww no! I was using Fountain Tarot.

I'm off on clinical placement! :) more 13+ hour days and using 'downtime' to trawl through some 12GB worth of learning material

Otherwise... dat Hanged Man and The Star could refer to a room where there's a good view, eg near a big window or skylight or something. Am I warmer this time?
Old 01-01-2016, 12:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
aww no! I was using Fountain Tarot.

I'm off on clinical placement! :) more 13+ hour days and using 'downtime' to trawl through some 12GB worth of learning material

Otherwise... dat Hanged Man and The Star could refer to a room where there's a good view, eg near a big window or skylight or something. Am I warmer this time?

You should still take them though, just in case

Doh! No, sorry tealily. Not near a skylight or big window.

Try another deck
Old 01-01-2016, 04:30 PM
Knower
Gonna jump in ...I'm pretty new at this & I'm here to learn. I drew 2 cards - Wildwood deck - the only deck I have.

Pandora - where have you hidden your cards??

Both cards were the suit of Arrows (Swords in RW)
The Knight of Arrows
Four of Arrows

so I 'feel' the cards are in a high place, or somehow elevated but in the open ...a shelf perhaps, or a countertop ...the 4 of Arrows leads me to place rest or rejuvenation ... you already told Tealily they were not in the bdrm ... so where do you find rejuvenation? The bathtub ...the shower - although I don't really get 'water' there is a stream in the card K of A ...the sound of water is rejuvenating ...do you have a fountain of some sort in a room? ...maybe I should draw another
Old 01-01-2016, 06:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverSpice
Gonna jump in ...I'm pretty new at this & I'm here to learn. I drew 2 cards - Wildwood deck - the only deck I have.

Pandora - where have you hidden your cards??

Both cards were the suit of Arrows (Swords in RW)
The Knight of Arrows
Four of Arrows

so I 'feel' the cards are in a high place, or somehow elevated but in the open ...a shelf perhaps, or a countertop ...the 4 of Arrows leads me to place rest or rejuvenation ... you already told Tealily they were not in the bdrm ... so where do you find rejuvenation? The bathtub ...the shower - although I don't really get 'water' there is a stream in the card K of A ...the sound of water is rejuvenating ...do you have a fountain of some sort in a room? ...maybe I should draw another

They're not in an elevated place, or on a shelf and they're not in the bathroom, silverSpice. Have another stab
Old 01-01-2016, 07:55 PM
Knower
hmmm, wrong on all counts ...try again
Old 01-01-2016, 09:16 PM
Knower
okay I'm back ...another go ...right from the start when I drew the Knight of Arrows it felt like something/someplace spiritual ...then I drew the 4 of Arrows and respite/rejuvenation came into play ...so I thought about where I would go for those things ...hence I thought of water as in bath or fountain because those things are soothing and rejuvenating ...The Knight is a hawk sitting high on branch & the 4 of Arrows has a butterfly perched high on branch making me think the cards were placed in a high place ...but not ...we already know it's not the bathroom or bedroom ... so I really feel like I am almost just guessing now. Of course I don't know how many rooms you have ...

so I next drew the Ancestor(The Hierophant in RW) ...and again this leads me to someplace spiritual, comforting, a place where you renew your spirit ...perhaps where you are surrounded by things you love or family mementos ...a religious statue ...as to what room that would be? IDK ...dining room, study, library ...but I don't know if you have those rooms ...a gathering room of sorts ...perhaps I suck at this, tee he! That's okay ...I'm just starting & not discouraged.
Old 01-01-2016, 09:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverSpice
okay I'm back ...another go ...right from the start when I drew the Knight of Arrows it felt like something/someplace spiritual ...then I drew the 4 of Arrows and respite/rejuvenation came into play ...so I thought about where I would go for those things ...hence I thought of water as in bath or fountain because those things are soothing and rejuvenating ...The Knight is a hawk sitting high on branch & the 4 of Arrows has a butterfly perched high on branch making me think the cards were placed in a high place ...but not ...we already know it's not the bathroom or bedroom ... so I really feel like I am almost just guessing now. Of course I don't know how many rooms you have ...

so I next drew the Ancestor(The Hierophant in RW) ...and again this leads me to someplace spiritual, comforting, a place where you renew your spirit ...perhaps where you are surrounded by things you love or family mementos ...a religious statue ...as to what room that would be? IDK ...dining room, study, library ...but I don't know if you have those rooms ...a gathering room of sorts ...perhaps I suck at this, tee he! That's okay ...I'm just starting & not discouraged.

Don't be discouraged I suck at a lot of things, most especially trying to guess the Tarot card game. This exercise is meant to try and broaden people's perspective of the cards and try and invoke some thought processes, in the hope of making better readers. Did I just say that? Actually, I have no idea if that's the case of not seeing as I made this game up and have absolutely no authority to say that, but I'm hoping it's helpful anyway.

For me personally, I don't use reversals for this game. I decided it would just make it too complicated to try and work out, so I actively tell the cards when I'm trying to guess "no reversals, just give me practical clues as to what room the cards are in". I don't know if that's helpful or not, I guess it's just a case of experimenting and finding what works best for each individual.

Okay. So the Hierophant reversed. If I take it without the reversal and look at the card outside of the box - you have two people looking at the Hierophant, watching him, listening to him. So in that regard, it's very pertinent. So what room do you watch something, listen to something? Yes, that's right ... the TV room. The cards are on a table behind a speaker next to the TV.

I guess if you take the reversal into consideration (which as I say, makes it too confusing for me) you could say upright he represents learning, study, etc. Reversed, he doesn't represent that, so what else about the card could be relevant?

Do you want me to hide them somewhere else so you can have another go with a fresh set?