Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-12-2012, 05:15 AM
Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I am reading Out of body adventures by Rick Stack. He says you create your reality through your thoughts.
[snip ... a lot]
This is the basic premise, and it is evidently wrong. Ask yourself whether there was no reality before we, as individuals came into being, or before humans walked the earth?

All evidence point to the earth having been around for a long time before any thinking animal appeared.

What we do is create our unique representation of reality, but that is a totally different thing to creating reality.

Whatever is encountered during AP, and even the AP event itself is your representation of an experience. Being a representation only it may or may not have anything to do with what is actually happening.
Old 06-12-2012, 07:36 AM
Master

All I know is if you have good thoughts, you are likely to go to nice or interesting places. If you are thinking negative things or if you are afraid you are likely to see awful things. That is why our thoughts are very important particularly when we are in the astral. There are times you could be watching TV or reading something that is not pleasant and that can appear in the astral.
Old 06-12-2012, 07:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
HAHA! Weird you should mention that. I once wrote a novel about this guy who was executed for murder, and the stuff that happened to him in the after-life.
The book was a complete fantasy of course, but he encountered pretty challenging things on his rocky road to atonement. Though he had some heavy experiences, the book was not without its "silly" moments.
The book was called "The Overshadower". It's out of print now unfortunately because my publisher went bust......there still may be some copies hanging around (?)

Oh I like the title, I guess he spent a portion of his after-life overshadowing people with negative emotions eh? Typically people who die in a negative phase or with negative emotions will spend a very long time working them out, if they refuse to work them out well then they embrace the darkness and focus on de-evolution. It's pretty simple honestly for an entity to remain in the threshhold between the physical and spiritual where they can mingle with Humans they need energy. Where do they get that energy? From us. And that is how psychic vampirism is born in another being. But I like the title I am sure it has a lot of truths in it just by hearing the title.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecclesian
I have personally experienced real and violent evil at a very young age in the form of unspeakable dreams and sensing. All throughout my life I have had experiences with evil spirits. After I joined the infantry I saw, for the first time, true evil human beings who would laugh while recounting stories of their brutality. One such story involved a fellow serviceman who weighed over 300 pounds and was known for literally smashing through walls. While telling his story of when he bashed the head of an 130 pound Iraqi against the armor of a Hummer, he smiled while his buddies waited to tell their stories. Another story involved my team leader who held a gun to a child's head while interrogating a different Iraqi when they all knew full well the man didn't know anything.

The only people who don't believe in evil are people who don't leave the house much and aren't aware of the spiritual world.

Though there are manifestations that are generated by the self that are often perceived by the ignorant to be non-self and evil, there are also many evil spirits that most certainly exist. I know this because I have seen and heard them and have encountered them in my dreams. If you haven't had an incounter with a spirit it is because you aren't interesting to them and/or you don't have the faculties to sense them.

I understand that this seems quite unrealistic to many people. However, people like me are the next stage of human evolution. We rely less on the common five human and animal senses and more on senses like empathy. We are also capable of experiencing a greater bandwidth of frequency than normal people thus enabling us to perceive things like spirits, subtle energy, and the spirit worlds. People call us the crystal children or the indigos but I think that type of rhetoric is quite mystical and appeals more to the sensationalist who wishes they were a mutant from the xmen or a characture from the show heros.

Evil most certainly exists as does good.

It doesn't sound unrealistic to me. My dreams are how I first started having dealing with negative energies. It wasn't until long after that I realized what was truly going on and that I was "sensitive." I actually see entities very easily with my eyes closed. Now I can't say whether they are good or bad by this means of sensing them but I can clearly see them moving. They move in a very unnatural way. They move really fast a few inches then stop for a second and pose, and then move again. Typically they just lean over into my face and then lean out and keep doing that over and over. I ignore them 99.9% of the time but on occasion if I say something along the line of "stop it!" They get really animated and get even closer to me, they clearly want to be noticed. If you are sensitive and there is one entity around you I would be willing to bet there is more, they tend to congregate. And they tend to stick around the people whom are sensitive to them because quite frankly it would be a waste of their time and energy to stick around someone who isn't sensitive.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jespeer
This is sort of a relief. I am no experienced astral-traveler, i've never succeeded, i've only reached the "vibrational-state".. Last time was one or two days ago, i opened my eyes during this state, and saw a.. like a 4-5 year old kid with black hair, black eyes, white skin by my knees (i was laying on my back) when I looked at "it", it became hostile and made a threatful.. face, like opened its mouth, showing teeth (cant even remember if it had teeth) but yeah. The first time he did that threatful face and sounds, I did it back, automatically, cause I got sort of scared, then "it" went back to normal. This happened a second time but I didnt do anything back, i just got sort of sad and was looking for some pity and gave him "why would you do that to another being? I have feelings just as you do" face, then it just looked away, ignoring it.

Well, hopefully this was just my mind, lol.

Yep vibrational stage is the perfect time for you to see them. On one occasion right before leaving my body I saw a shadowy silhouette figure standing at the foot of my bed. I waved my astral finger at it basically saying "I'm not scared, go away." Ever since then I have had nightly dealings with Negs. Last week it went away for a couple days but unfortunately they returned. I am working with someone to get past it though, so I have hope. The reason they do it is to scare you, if it works. If they manage to get a fearful reaction from you they can feed off of that energy. The fear you said you had it was that gutchurning fear you can feel in your stomach huh? I know what you mean, thankfully with extended occurances of dealing with these things they lose that effect over you and just become annoying at best. Was it your mind? It could of been but it very well might not of been as well. During vibrational stage our astral vision in the RTZ is strongest and entities know this. They appear to you exactly when they know you can sense them, and that's what it did in your case. Whether it's a mental construct or something else is up to you to decide. I am not going to project my beliefs onto you.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Jespeer

So what should I do if it happens again? Try to remain calm and maintain peace of mind? Should I avoid looking at it? Can it harm my body or something, what if I leave my body when I see it?
Old 06-12-2012, 05:26 PM
Master
Well when I saw the shadowy being I just left my body and was fine. What has happened since then I am going to not say just so you don't think it's possible. I would make sure you are grounding and protecting yourself as well as possible. Honestly grounding is very important, protecting yourself some say it works, some say it's a load of ****. It hasn't worked for me but hopefully it won't be necessary in your case. Make sure you ground properly and if you feel comfortable with it leave your body and just fly up right away. If you stay in the RTZ that's where the entity (if it is an entity and not a mental construct) will be. I don't think you have much to worry about at this point. You might want to actually talk to it. Say hello to it and say how may I help you? That's something you would want to do only if you're not truly scared. A lot of times these things are very inflated and make themself appear a lot bigger and badder than they really are. But make no mistake they can truly be pests if they know what they are doing. Unfortunately that's what is occuring in my case.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:11 PM
Master

Quote:
So what should I do if it happens again? Try to remain calm and maintain peace of mind? Should I avoid looking at it? Can it harm my body or something, what if I leave my body when I see it?
Grounding yourself is a good idea. I do not need to ground myself but for some people I think it is a good idea. If you see something, do not pay any attention to it and it will not bother you. It will go away. If you believe or think it will not go away, then it probably will stay. It depends on your thoughts.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:25 PM
Jespeer

what do you mean with ground yourself? And my reaction was more like anger at first, like in real life if someone would walk up to me and make that threatful face, so I made it back.

Well it's disturbing, i've never succeeded in astral projection, this might hold me back. But I feel like if I get control over these feelings of uncertainty or fear, i'll be able to do anything
Old 07-12-2012, 12:31 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Xanth, I really like your blog. I'm downloading the e-book. BTW the graphics on your blog header are beautiful.
Thank you Tobi. :)

The header wasn't created by me, I do have credit for who did in the header though. Please do visit their website, they have lots of other wonderful pieces.

Quote:
what do you mean with ground yourself? And my reaction was more like anger at first, like in real life if someone would walk up to me and make that threatful face, so I made it back.

Well it's disturbing, i've never succeeded in astral projection, this might hold me back. But I feel like if I get control over these feelings of uncertainty or fear, i'll be able to do anything
http://unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/0...ring-yourself/

That was the first article I wrote for my blog. :)