Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-11-2010, 09:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hi Soul

I must have missed this post, on the first go round ~ I am glad that you re-posted it.

Wow, that is really something with the clock stopping and with the experiences your sister had with her electronics. I have heard of something like this being able to happen, just never knew anyone who had actually experienced it. I am happy for you that the clock is working for you and is a nice reminder of your mum.

eerie on the lightbulbs bursting !

I am wondering with you, if anyone else has had similar experiences.

Dreamie xx

Hi Dreamie

Very strange when it first happens, but after the episode with my mums clock, we weren't as surprised when things started breaking on the day my brother in law died. It was almost like ..... ok .... yes .... we expected it ..... we know that these are signs from him, and his angels are helping him to contact us in this way.

I believe that when a person dies, all that spiritual energy leaving the body, sometimes can manifest certain events such as this, both at the time of passing, and later on, especially with electrical things ..... making things stop working, blowing light bulbs, making lights both dim and go brighter.

It's a way in which our loved ones can in effect communicate with us briefly .... a tangible event that leaves you feeling their prescence .... they are still with you, around you, watching over you for a brief time.

Also, time, to us as mortal beings may be meaningless to a person who has just passed on ..... linear time is something only we, in this life here, percieve ..... just my opinion .....

Soul.

Last edited by Soul Searching : 09-11-2010 at 10:39 PM.
Old 09-11-2010, 11:53 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Soul

yes, it would make sense after your first experience, to know what to expect ... and not to be too surprised. Interesting on the spiritual energy leaving the body, causing these things to happen.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on time.

I didn't get a chance to read all your previous posts, so maybe you have already mentioned this, but after your mum passed have you had things " move " in the house ? such as pictures being turned at a slant on the wall, a small piece or decorative angel move ? Just wondering, I have heard this is possible. Another way they can let us know they are with us. And of course, there is the usual penny or coin - a friend of mine was in the kitchen with her mother and just out of the blue, or thin air, a penny dropped down by her chair - it was from her dad.

Dreamie xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 10-11-2010, 12:12 AM
Master
My dad once told us that the day his sister passed away, the cabinet on her kitchen wall fell down !! .... that's a rather large sign I would say !!

I've not had things move that I can remember, i.e. pictures on a slant etc... but last year, the year after my mum died, my dad had an unusual thing happen.

He has a Christmas Cactus in a pot on the window sill in his front room ..... it used to be one of mums favorites, and it is near to where mums ashes are. Last year, it flowered well over a month earlier than usual, and instead of pale pink flowers, they were very vivid pink, and there were masses of them ..... much more than usual.

Moreover, it stayed in flower for an extremely long time ..... this I have read can be an angelic sign from your loved one.

I think mum was sending him a message .........
Old 10-11-2010, 12:19 AM
Deactivated Account

oh my ! I would say that was quite the message !

Very sweet message with all the flowers on the flowering cactus plant, from your mum to your dad

Amazing the variety and creativity of the messages we receive from our loved ones and from the Angels !

Expect Miracles !

Old 10-11-2010, 12:28 AM
Master
It certainly pays to keep on your toes !!

You never know what the next sign might be .... .... some are very obvious, but its the subtle ones that you can miss if you are not carefull ...............

By the way ..... your friend and her mother in the kitchen with the "dropping" penny !! ............ very cool that !!
Old 10-11-2010, 12:38 AM
Deactivated Account

thanks on the penny one , my friend was so excited she called me long distance to tell me !

I think once we tune in to being open to the possibilities of receiving signs and messages, the frequency of us receiving them increases. Or maybe like you said, we just have to be on the lookout for them.

then there are some days that I wonder, if I am looking too hard as it seems I see messages in everything that is going on around me, car license plates ( some are obviously messages ... some might be wishful thinking ) numbers on digital clocks - which I look up in my Angel numbers book , and some things not happening, which allow other things to happen in their place - divine timing, divine plan or something like that.

difficult to concentrate on things somedays with all the messages being transmitted, lol !

Expect Miracles !

Old 10-11-2010, 08:25 PM
sparkle422

I've been asking for a feather as a sign the last week or so. The other day while meditating I heard a name in my head. I looked it up online when I was done. One of the first searches showed me a website of a woman artist. I thought I should see what kind of work she does. Most of her drawings all have feathers in them. I was hoping for a feather in the physical world, but I guess this counts also.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:41 PM
Deactivated Account

hi sparkle and welcome to the forum ! I almost said, welcome to the feather, lol ! My first reply to you vanished so I am trying to remember what I wanted to say.

I would say that you received a very creative reply to your feather request. I am always asking for feathers, and I always wanted to find one at work. It took me 3 yrs of requesting, and then believing that one day my request would be granted ! And finally it happened,I said thank you immediately !!

I was so excited I shared my finding with a co- worker who thought I was not quite all there, lol ! I put the feather carefully in my pocket, and at the end of the night as I doing some clean up chores, I checked on the feather and it was gone !! I couldn't believe it, I waited 3 yrs for this feather, I finally got my request and then it disappears ! I was almost in tears (ok, so I do get a bit attached to my feathers as it was from a special someone ) .... I spoke to my friend on the Other Side and begged him to help me find the feather again. Of course, my co -worker, really thought I had gone over the edge by now, lol but she is a friend and very understanding of my psychic/ spiritual dealings. I had just finished cleaning in the back room, so I know the floor was clean and then I looked down and right at my feet was my feather !! I was sooo happy !

Have patience and believe and you will get your feather requests, maybe not exactly as you wish, so be open to creative ideas..

and I just have to share one more story. I went to the grocery store, parked in a random spot and when I got out of the car, guess what was on the license plate of the car in front of me ? FEATHER 1 !! What a creative reply to my request !!

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 10-11-2010, 09:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle422
I've been asking for a feather as a sign the last week or so. The other day while meditating I heard a name in my head. I looked it up online when I was done. One of the first searches showed me a website of a woman artist. I thought I should see what kind of work she does. Most of her drawings all have feathers in them. I was hoping for a feather in the physical world, but I guess this counts also.

Hi sparkle !!

What a great way to recieve feathers !! ..... as Dream Angel is fond of saying .... "ask and ye shall recieve " !!

Thats a very synchronistic story .... the angels showed you just what you asked for, but in an unusual way. Hearing the name whilst meditating, looking it up online, and then coming across the website of a female artist, who's works primarily have feathers in them ..... now thats what I call a great sign !!

You said you were looking for a feather in the physical world .... well that's what you got !! ..... the sign is still the same, meant for you to see .... IMHO that's exactly what happened.

I am not sure if this falls under the obvious or more subtle sign category !! ..... I suppose it depends how you look at it, but if it were me who asked, and then experienced what you have, I would be in no doubt instantly .... ( I suppose because of all the synchronicity I am seeing lately !!)

A lovely connection too with your angel, to hear the name whilst you meditated ....

Soul.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:37 PM
Deactivated Account

very nicely said Soul !

Expect Miracles !