Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 22-07-2023, 09:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
I know no one who enthuses about soya taste

I do, and many others.
It's really great for a cappuccino, and doesn't give that bad breath that you get from cow's milk. Nor all the excess fat. I drink 2 cappuccino a day, if I picked cow's milk I would've gotten fat.
Old 22-07-2023, 10:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Nothing has remained unchanged.
In the context we are talking about -apples,water,blackberries,wild boar have remained unchanged,our bodies change daily,would it be wise to start using steroids and proclaim how good they are because my muscles are bigger?It's all a con Altair,identify who your enemy is,they are not løoking out for you,you think your enemies are the ancient sages and texts.
Old 22-07-2023, 10:14 AM
Master
Quote:
In the context we are talking about -apples,water,blackberries,wild boar have remained unchanged,

Have all changed.

Quote:
It's all a con Altair,identify who your enemy is,they are not løoking out for you,you think your enemies are the ancient sages and texts.

That's how you choose to read things, because you don't like how I respond to Krishna evangelism.
Old 22-07-2023, 10:18 AM
Master
Quote:
I do, and many others.
It's really great for a cappuccino, and doesn't give that bad breath that you get from cow's milk. Nor all the excess fat. I drink 2 cappuccino a day, if I picked cow's milk I would've gotten fat.
The last time I had it,some years ago, all the coffee curdled,I've tried it and other alt milks when on offer but just remind me of week emulsion paint,think the better tasting ones had lots of sugar in and a very small percentage of the nut etc it was said to be made from,probably better using a vegetable base coffeemate powder type thing or black.
Old 22-07-2023, 10:20 AM
Master

Quote:
What isn't? And what's wrong with a factory by itself?

Mass produced. What do you think about dairy and meat?
Mostly it's produced locally and is just pure meat and or dairy produce. A lot of it produced an made by the farmers ( hence farm shops and independent butchers ) and milk of course is produced on site . In other words we dont know what rubbish factories spew out.
Old 22-07-2023, 10:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Mostly it's produced locally and is just pure meat and or dairy produce. A lot of it produced an made by the farmers ( hence farm shops and independent butchers ) and milk of course is produced on site .

It goes to the factory unless you buy it at the farm, and they prepare it all themselves. But those domesticated species were selected over generations to become large enough to produce the amount of milk that they do. Excess bulls to be slaughtered and everything else until production is over. Humans relying on the milk of another mammal. How is that ''pure''?

All has been tempered with, carefully selected for specific criteria.

We return to tooth implants, pacemakers, cars, airports, televisions and internet forums. If we go by ''nature'' and ''pure'', how is this forum natural compared to face to face communication?

All of it happens. All of it exists. Using the building blocks of nature.

So the question whether something is ''natural'' or not isn't relevant.

Lab grown meat being ''natural'' or not is pointless, it obviously already is, just like everything else. I find it more interesting if it will help the environmental cause. And if this alternative reduces meat consumption then that is a sure yes, because we use tremendous amounts of land and resources on fattening livestock. Land that could be given back to wildlife, storing water, etc.
Old 22-07-2023, 10:26 AM
Master
Altair-we have wild boar and wild blackberry that we haven't interfered with that cöntinue to provide food,reptiles like alligatos which some eat havent changed for millions of years-you mistake the ancient wisdom for something alien,a well experienced and learned man of a hundred years imparting wisdom.would be stupid to reject his knowledge due to my own hang up about wrinkles,what if a preacher left you a million dollars?would you turn your nose up at in because it came from an evangelist?
Old 22-07-2023, 10:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Altair-we have wild boar and wild blackberry that we haven't interfered with

We already have with our actions. Wildlife populations decrease (or increase) and this has impact down to their size and behaviour. For instance, blackbirds are known to sing louder in cities.
Old 22-07-2023, 10:36 AM
Master
The bulls are used for transporting and farm labour in the Vedic culture (like having free tractors born each year,special tractors that turn waste into first class fertiliser and when they stop functioning the meat eaters can eat em and return their bodies to the Earth)and the amount of milk produced remains ample,no need to keep making pregnant to get inferior milk,you can't grow much food in factories and on roads so we need to get rid of those not build more.
Old 22-07-2023, 10:38 AM
Master
We already switched to horses as beasts of burden back in the Middle Ages, because they were more effective and not lazy. So if we were to get back to beasts of burden, the horse would be the choice, not the bull.