Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 17-05-2020, 01:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
What do you think about the awareness as God. Sure, God Consciousness is vastly greater than human consciousness, but it is also ever expanding, which makes it truely infinite. However I believe that our consciousness is an inseparable extension of god consciousness. It is that same energy pure positive energy, unconditionally loving light of our awareness. Ofcourse we'd have to become aware of our awareness to know that. And I find that when I become aware of my own awareness, more and more, it contains a sense of omni present infinitely and eternally free truely who I am unconditional love and light and freedom and empowernent.
A sort of unconditional love. That flows evermore. And tends to all things even before they are. At the source of all occurances. It seems directly tied to god. Inseperable from it.
Hello Ewwerrin -

The way I 'see' what you are talking about: 'awareness' is just a faculty, or capability - there are other capabilities - of (what I call) 'mind', which in turn is just an 'attribute' of (what you call) 'God'. From my book, which goes on to elaborate and explore the implications of this for 'earthlings' ):
"The potentially liberating and amendatory truth is that every 'body' (material and/or sipritual) in existence is 'spirit'ually motivated by a 'mind'fully discriminating intrinsic potency. This was termed ‘atman’ or ‘soul’ by sages of old, who recognized everyone and everything as an immediate expression of the universally present, intelligently creative essence which they understood to be the real meaning of ‘Brahman’ and ‘God’. But, because such words have been misappropriated by custom and their significance sometimes grossly distorted by misusage, I generally refer to it alternatively, as Intelligence, Creativity, Life Itself or the Life-Force. However labeled, it is the source ‘element’ from which all Being springs, the core I-Am-That-I-Am, That Which Is at root within each and everyone."
In my treatise, I go ln to 'characte'rize and further discuss essence as being Love and Joy:
"It has more recently struck me that developments in the field of modern computer systems may provide us with an even more illustrative model for the universally creative, feedback-loop based interfusion of The Essence of Creativity (i.e. 'the Father') and the Life of every individual and amalgamated aspect of Its expression. To explore this proposition, imagine if you will that the main aim or goal of said Essence’s ‘program’ – the primary motive (i.e. desire) ensconced in its ‘source code’ – is to maximally express and thereby experience Love and Joy, to Joyfully express and experience Love and Lovingly express and experience Joy to the greatest possible degree in every possible way, or something like that.

To picture the activity of the Living Entity of our Creation (i.e., of ‘the Son’), imagine a universe-sized network made up of an infinite array of banks upon banks of computers matrixially web-strung together by way of both parallel and series connections, all simultaneously, individually and together, multi-processing the above referenced Love and Joy ‘program’, with each processor and every amalgamation thereof functionally outputting the ‘solution’ it ‘calculates’ will most probably yield the greatest possible Love and Joy ‘result’ in its case (as far as it can prognostically project, that is), which ‘solution’ then operationally functions as input in relation to any and all associated processors to whatever extent they ‘calculate’ it to be relevant to their own Love and Joy process, such that said output-n-input data-packet sequences co-actively ripple and reverberate around the network, sparking Love and Joy focused perceptions and decisions (i.e., experiences and expressions) which conjointly determine what takes place here, there and everywhere in ‘the body’ of said Entity over the course of time."
Old 17-05-2020, 04:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
You must of been extremely neglected and unloved growing up and even in your adult life .

Is it really necessary to say things like that?

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 17-05-2020, 06:05 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Is it really necessary to say things like that?

Depends on the perspective. Obviously I thought it was .

Remember only saying sweet and nice things and only being "new age love and light positive " can actually be more harmful then you think. I asked that question because in my observation most if not all of the time people in the spiritual community that push the love love love thing had a life void of love and although they act as if they are full of love and want the world to be love /Tech they actually feel empty and not loved and so it's kind of a projection of what they desire that they cast on the world/other people
Old 17-05-2020, 06:55 PM
Master
Quote:
You must of been extremely neglected and unloved growing up and even in your adult life .

Tell me do you think man is a micro of the macrocosm?
One expands withinto itself, by changing perspective of the self, coming to self greater allowed self realisation.
Through all perspectives of the self, together, we all expand into our self greater allowed self realisation.
As all is one and one is all, we are all united in self service.
Old 17-05-2020, 07:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Hello Ewwerrin -

The way I 'see' what you are talking about: 'awareness' is just a faculty, or capability - there are other capabilities - of (what I call) 'mind', which in turn is just an 'attribute' of (what you call) 'God'. From my book, which goes on to elaborate and explore the implications of this for 'earthlings' ):
"The potentially liberating and amendatory truth is that every 'body' (material and/or sipritual) in existence is 'spirit'ually motivated by a 'mind'fully discriminating intrinsic potency. This was termed ‘atman’ or ‘soul’ by sages of old, who recognized everyone and everything as an immediate expression of the universally present, intelligently creative essence which they understood to be the real meaning of ‘Brahman’ and ‘God’. But, because such words have been misappropriated by custom and their significance sometimes grossly distorted by misusage, I generally refer to it alternatively, as Intelligence, Creativity, Life Itself or the Life-Force. However labeled, it is the source ‘element’ from which all Being springs, the core I-Am-That-I-Am, That Which Is at root within each and everyone."
In my treatise, I go ln to 'characte'rize and further discuss essence as being Love and Joy:
"It has more recently struck me that developments in the field of modern computer systems may provide us with an even more illustrative model for the universally creative, feedback-loop based interfusion of The Essence of Creativity (i.e. 'the Father') and the Life of every individual and amalgamated aspect of Its expression. To explore this proposition, imagine if you will that the main aim or goal of said Essence’s ‘program’ – the primary motive (i.e. desire) ensconced in its ‘source code’ – is to maximally express and thereby experience Love and Joy, to Joyfully express and experience Love and Lovingly express and experience Joy to the greatest possible degree in every possible way, or something like that.

To picture the activity of the Living Entity of our Creation (i.e., of ‘the Son’), imagine a universe-sized network made up of an infinite array of banks upon banks of computers matrixially web-strung together by way of both parallel and series connections, all simultaneously, individually and together, multi-processing the above referenced Love and Joy ‘program’, with each processor and every amalgamation thereof functionally outputting the ‘solution’ it ‘calculates’ will most probably yield the greatest possible Love and Joy ‘result’ in its case (as far as it can prognostically project, that is), which ‘solution’ then operationally functions as input in relation to any and all associated processors to whatever extent they ‘calculate’ it to be relevant to their own Love and Joy process, such that said output-n-input data-packet sequences co-actively ripple and reverberate around the network, sparking Love and Joy focused perceptions and decisions (i.e., experiences and expressions) which conjointly determine what takes place here, there and everywhere in ‘the body’ of said Entity over the course of time."
The source awareness changes its own awareness in order to experience its own awareness in all the different ways of being aware of all the different things that exists within its own awareness as it is created by its own awareness.
Perhaps that's why they say everything is made out of the one consciousness. Or God the evermore awakening one into evermore greater allowed self realisation, that we are all being and becoming evermore ever expandingly here and now, where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore fully allowed to become evermore fully allowed to become evermore fully allowed to become evermore fully allowed to be evermore fully allowed to be realised evermore ongoingly evermore fully and evermore ongoingly and evermore fully. As all is one and one is all, we are all united in our mutual self service, of evermore fully greater allowed self realisation.
Old 17-05-2020, 07:09 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
One expands withinto itself, by changing perspective of the self, coming to self greater allowed self realisation.
Through all perspectives of the self, together, we all expand into our self greater allowed self realisation.

Are you trolling and making fun of spirituality? (Serious question fyi)
Old 17-05-2020, 07:59 PM
Master
Quote:
The source awareness changes its own awareness in order to experience its own awareness in all the different ways of being aware of all the different things that exists within its own awareness as it is created by its own awareness.
Perhaps that's why they say everything is made out of the one consciousness. Or God the evermore awakening one into evermore greater allowed self realisation, that we are all being and becoming evermore ever expandingly here and now, where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore fully allowed to become evermore fully allowed to become evermore fully allowed to become evermore fully allowed to be evermore fully allowed to be realised evermore ongoingly evermore fully and evermore ongoingly and evermore fully. As all is one and one is all, we are all united in our mutual self service, of evermore fully greater allowed self realisation.
I think that you are just perseveratively continuing to spin your own wheel here, Ewwerrin. I answered your inquiring what others thought question by sharing what I thought relating the the 'subject' of 'God'. Your response merely repeated your 'dogma' without relating to anything in what I said at all. What's with all bubble 'cocooning' which is abundantly evident here, I wonder? Have a 'happy' 'i'solation.
Old 17-05-2020, 08:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Don't you think it implies that he is assuming that a generic formatted amount of information will work for someone else as it has for him?
Based on how he phrased his statement, I would have to agree with your here, Maya El. Characteristic of a number of intellligent-sounding people here, unfortunately. Quite disappointing.
Old 17-05-2020, 08:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Based on your recent responses (note my preceding comment to you in particular), it is my impression \that what you are involved in is a pretentious kind of 'lip service' in service of your 'self', Ewwerrin.
Old 17-05-2020, 11:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Are you trolling and making fun of spirituality? (Serious question fyi)
No you asked if you thought I believed if micro cosm relates to macro cosm. And I explained how from one thing, source or god, came all the other things that we perceive. How this reflection of as above so below, and all is one and one is all, is actually one and the same thing.