Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 12-03-2018, 09:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerOfKnowledge
Field of working?
Ace of Swords
Military leader, king, something like that, or advisor. Got involved in conflicts. Either military conflict where he joined the fight himself or something he solved with diplomacy.

Social class?
Justice
As a leader or king he already would have been upper class (or at least worked his way up, but I feel he was not poor).
Seemed to have had a certain sense of justice. Cared for the poor. EDIT: Not necessarily cared for the poor, but there was something he considered to be not fair what most people of his time did not think of. Was involved in making new laws maybe.

Era?
The Fool
Not sure how to interpret this, but gut feeling says it was a long time ago.
At least more than 500 years ago, but more likely even more than 1000 years ago or Ancient times.

Just had a thought about The Fool. Wasn't The Fool originally derived from a jester in earlier decks? If so, could indicate medieval times.
Old 12-03-2018, 09:46 PM
Master

Close. This person lived within the last 500 years.

Fool still makes sense; or at least, it does to me who knows the figure This is so exciting! I am so impressed with what you guys have been able to draw.
Old 12-03-2018, 10:02 PM
55Degrees

I'm thinking Martin Luther
Old 12-03-2018, 10:08 PM
Deactivated Account
Why does "fool" make me think of Napoleon?
Old 12-03-2018, 10:20 PM
Master

Not Martin Luther King

@Seeker - not Napoleon, but again on the right sort of track!
I would give clues, but I feel it's already getting so obvious that it's just a matter of time before someone guesses it.
Old 12-03-2018, 10:44 PM
Deactivated Account
Oh. My.
Don't tell you were thinking of Hitler?
Military leader, overblown ego, foolish.
EDIT: I hope this is wrong. Because it is almost midnight here and I want to go to bed...
Old 12-03-2018, 11:07 PM
Master

not Hitler!
Old 13-03-2018, 07:23 AM
Deactivated Account
A card representing the person?
10 of Cups
A card representing the country?
4 of Swords

More about the Country?
That was the situation: 10 of Swords
Which means: 4 of Cups
Which does NOT mean: Knight of Swords
Which was leading to: 4 of Swords

Gimme a number:
5 of Cups
Gimme a number again:
5 of Wands
What does this number mean?
The Emperor

Seems to suggest that he was a King or Emperor, either King/Emperor MyName the Fifth or somebody for whom the number five played an important role. Probably a decadent person.
The last of his kind or something. Something definitely ended during his reign.
Lots of violence, but the war in his country was not the usual war with another country and not very "knightly". It was more that there had been more than enough of something but either he or others still held on to something that already was outdated. End of an era. The country never was the same again. As tealily said, "His time is dead and gone."

Now I could need some help here, as I cannot think of anybody famous enough who died less than 500 years ago for whom the number 5 would have been important... EDIT: or maybe someone can read that I am totally off again
Old 13-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Master

King is definitely right, and there are definitely parts of his reign that aren't considered particularly "knightly" although this typically isn't what he's remembered for.

I'm laughing at the 5's, and even the multiple 5's. They ARE sort of related but I wouldn't get too hung up on it.

Quote:
What did he fight for?
7 of Cups
To make his country/city/state/... the realm of his dreams, what he (and maybe some others of his time and place) would have seen as the ideal realm to live in.

Relationships, Friends, Family?
8 of Wands
Erm... something that happened fast. Maybe abrupt endings of his relationships? Either he did not hesitate to end an relationship immediately or people close to him found sudden, tragic ends. I see fire here, a certain passion? Maybe his love was a fiery, but short-termed one? Also could be true for friendships and alliances.
This is really apt and more what he's remembered for.

Quote:
Probably a decadent person.
The last of his kind or something.
Old 13-03-2018, 10:31 AM
Deactivated Account
Could be either Louis XIV of France or Henry VIII or England then.
Probably wrong again, but I have the strong feeling that the time period is closer to 500 years ago than it is to today.

Anyway, thanks a lot for this game!

It is so much fun, and while taking part, I am learning so much about history, about how I could read and interpret my cards, and how to think outside the box even more.