Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 16-08-2016, 07:43 AM
Suspended
RyanWind,

I better try to advice both sides, otherwise this thread or every thread will be closed. If you felt emotional due to others talking please just ignore them. Return to the friendly neighborhood feel. People like to joke sometimes so I am, just forgive me....

I know you try your best to teach , like you taught me formerly. Sometimes you learned your way or different from what they learned that's okay. Open your heart because our knowledge is quite limited sometimes.....
Old 16-08-2016, 07:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanWind
You made the same mistake with using your instead of you're again. Also you spelled colours and everyway wrong. Self awareness is a wonderful thing.

Let me state this too you Ryan, have no shame or guilt in showing up others mistakes

I am compassionate I completely understand the unaware who do this.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 16-08-2016, 07:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
RyanWind,

I better try to advice both sides, otherwise this thread or every thread will be closed. If you felt emotional due to others talking please just ignore them. Return to the friendly neighborhood feel. People like to joke sometimes so I am, just forgive me....

I know you try your best to teach , like you taught me formerly. Sometimes you learned your way or different from what they learned that's okay. Open your heart because our knowledge is quite limited sometimes.....

Yes he does try to teach, but the nature of understanding and deepening is really asking oneself why they hold need's in them to do so in this way?
Perhaps they believe they know more and everything is done by the Buddhist ideas in their own mind, leaving no room for any other understanding to develop through the nature of shared understandings in different ways of being

I await Ryan to model his own awareness rather than tell others where they are incorrect

But I could be waiting for like ten years or maybe more

He is still a baby I am guessing compared to moi

So lived experiences of all this, may not have kicked in yet for him

But I don't know

Because I don't know him at all

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 16-08-2016, 08:09 AM
Suspended
Master

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha.
Old 16-08-2016, 08:22 AM
Suspended
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I am compassionate...
He is still a baby...

Here again, you do not understand the terms of Buddhism. Compassion is having concern and empathy for the suffering of others. So claiming to have compassion in the same post you call another a name, shows you have no compassion and have no idea what the word or trait is.

While you give, do not expect something in return. Do not be discouraged in giving. Generate the altruistic mind of enlightenment as best you can, and then give out of sole concern for others. Having been reborn as human beings and having come into contact with Dharma, we know something about what to do and what not to do.
Dalai Lama
Old 16-08-2016, 08:25 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Yes he does try to teach, but the nature of understanding and deepening is really asking oneself why they hold need's in them to do so in this way?
Perhaps they believe they know more and everything is done by the Buddhist ideas in their own mind, leaving no room for any other understanding to develop through the nature of shared understandings in different ways of being

I await Ryan to model his own awareness rather than tell others where they are incorrect

He is still a baby I am guessing compared to moi

So lived experiences of all this, may not have kicked in yet for him

But I don't know

Because I don't know him at all

NaturalFlow,

Sometimes it's hard to say actually what's Buddhism. Or even Buddha himself is not sure may be that's why he never taught me any philosophy about Buddhism. And what I do don't depend on it. We are here to learn the philosophy of Buddhism. May be our life experience is a part of it. So we try to learn more.....
Old 16-08-2016, 08:35 AM
Suspended
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
NaturalFlow,

We are here to learn the philosophy of Buddhism. May be our life experience is a part of it. So we try to learn more.....

Some of us are here to discuss and debate Buddhist philosophy and teachings. Naturesflow has posted she is not a Buddhist and does not follow Buddhist teachings or Buddhist philosophy. So why does she post in Buddhist threads in the Buddhist section of these forums?

I guess that is a question Naturesflow should ask herself.
Old 16-08-2016, 08:44 AM
Suspended
Master

Quote:

This is the Buddhist section of these forums and these are Buddhist threads. I will always present Buddhist teachings here. If you post misunderstandings of Buddhism, I will present what I believe to be true, sometimes with quotes from Buddhist teachers about the subject being discussed. You are welcome to debate these ideas if you want.

If you have some idea that "awareness" means no one disagrees with you when you post false things about Buddhism, you are wrong. It is the opposite. Awareness is seeing what is false and what is true. I love the teachings of Buddhism and find them to be a sacred thing. They can lead to the source itself. If you don't want to read any Buddhist ideas, why do you post your non-Buddhist beliefs in the Buddhist section? You don't have to wait 10 years to not have to read Buddhist ideas anymore. Just post in a non-Buddhism thread.
Old 16-08-2016, 08:56 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanWind

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha.

Is the photo image ---you? Now I know why you teaching is much "different" with others. You are a Chinese I suppose that's what I can see. Welcome RyanWind.

I think what you learn is Chinese Buddhism it's more pure in the teaching. Or like CSEe although he didn't learn any Scripture like me but I think that's part of Buddhism, I am sure about it.

My outlook about Buddhism is also different because it's what I have done in the spiritual realm. And no one ever experienced. So I just try my best to explain the truth and only tell "things more general".
Old 16-08-2016, 09:08 AM
Master
I have come to realize that true learning is un-learning, just my little opinion, empty the cup so it can be filled.