Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 23-03-2022, 04:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
.. evil doesn't seem evil to that person.
I'm sure people know when they do wrong and if they're asked could tell you. Saying evil (wrong) can't be seen is untrue. For instance I may want money or power or authority so much so I will do what I know I shouldn't (if asked) and this might be the most important reason. We see it all the time. If we tell ourselves something long enough we believe in it. The hypocrisy of subjectivism because then it does not stop, probably a lack of honesty because then it will be done again and again and again which ignores the reason. Do we know we will do it again? Really this is not a good enough reason. Like the example of the bully, the bullying does not stop. Then we know it is wrong. Don't ignore the impact it has on others. A person you claim don't know suddenly knows what it is when done to them. I think a person still know conflict, that twinge of feeling, and love the energy. It is not that evil doesn't seem evil but it is our pure selfishness. Take the time to ask. People do become hard hearted.
Old 23-03-2022, 07:52 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Children use squirt water guns for mutual fun.
You've changed my example to something altogether different. I asked my question in a different and very specific context.
Old 23-03-2022, 07:55 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade

Neil Tenant, who played Dr Who for one, starred in a three-part series called "Des."
David Tennant I think you mean....
Old 23-03-2022, 09:55 PM
Seeker

My ex was an evil person through and through. I only understood the extent of it after I managed to get out of the relationship. He mentally damaged several people including me and his own mother. I'm still dealing now with the effects of his conditioning of me. In his case he manipulated people who were completely trusting and open in nature. Sad as he abused those who helped him the most.
Old 24-03-2022, 05:32 AM
Master
In my opinion

Evil is also lack of accountability. Example, someone who pathologically lies thinks they helped so much, when actually this is delusion and they're trying to escape TRUTH as well as accountability

Well, like they say, nothing done in the dark stays there forever
Old 24-03-2022, 09:30 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Squirt guns can be used by kids for mutual fun. And they can be used for bullying someone. I am not saying that squirt guns are evil. How they are used can make their use evil.
Someone who has evil actions can be perceived as having fun and vice versa, my point is that it's all relative.

Psychology has nothing to do with the chakras, and the only reason those seven chakras are dark is because of judgement.

Y'see Kris, we all have a dark side because despite of all this "Spiritual Being on a human Journey thing," we're still more human than Spiritual. No there isn't much discussion about them and evil in particular, because very few people want to explore those dark places even within themselves.

So what are so many posts actually based on?
Old 24-03-2022, 09:32 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
David Tennant I think you mean....
Ah yes, momentary lapse of reason.
Old 24-03-2022, 09:39 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
Example, someone who pathologically lies thinks they helped so much, when actually this is delusion and they're trying to escape TRUTH as well as accountability
You need to get into the head of a killer to really understand. You also need to understand that to a pathological liar, it's their truth just the same as this post is your truth. It's their reality as much as it is your reality is your reality.

When any authority tries to find a killer they create a profile of the person to try and understand them. They find out as much as they can about a person as they can and try and work out what's in their heads.
Old 24-03-2022, 11:42 AM
Quote:
You need to get into the head of a killer to really understand.
May I suggest the book ''Intensity" by Dean Koontz to get into the head of a psychopath. Excellent for that.
I find pathological liars think they are smarter than everyone else...makes me laugh.
(Cuz they're so stupid, really, thinking we don't know!)

(I also thought it was David Tennant!
I even looked up Neil. But I had not seen the show.
David T. fans should see him in Netflix's ''Jessica Jones''! Bet you didn't even know he was in it!
Ha,They just showed him in the audience watching Adele. Made me smile.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-03-2022, 12:04 PM
Master
I saw a picture of Neil Tennant on a British game show t'other day, funnily enough, 'That dude looks a bit like Neil Tennant' I thought to myself, though I thought surely it wasn't him.

I'm not sure what my point is, or even why I brought it up...
Quote:
Ah yes, momentary lapse of reason.
Very under-rated Floyd album.