Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 07-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Ching
i think the same principal applies to other forms of Divination if you communicate with your dead family members through the Ouija how do you know that some random ghost isn't communicating with you through some other form of Divination and you are accepting such guidance as coming from your Higher Self.

Very good question. It is because I have done this a very long time. I also protect, set my intent and meditate 2-3x a day, which raises my vibrations above the "lower levels" I also ask that I only communicate to the highest forms of energy and that only good come to me and good come from me.

Setting the intent is extremely important when you Divine or connect to the ethereal realms.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:14 AM
I-Ching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Very good question. It is because I have done this a very long time. I also protect, set my intent and meditate 2-3x a day, which raises my vibrations above the "lower levels" I also ask that I only communicate to the highest forms of energy and that only good come to me and good come from me.

Setting the intent is extremely important when you Divine or connect to the ethereal realms.

I also meditate daily and my intentions in Divination have always been good but I was disturbed when strange advice started coming through the I-Ching. I phoned a psychic and she told me a negative entity had come through. I had always assumed that I was speaking to the same person through the I-Ching but now I realize that it is just a tool that any entity can communicate through.

What i do is that I ask the I-Ching if I am speaking to a negative entity, if it says yes then i do this ritual that I found on the net. I sometimes had to repeat it several times till I get a firm no. The I-Ching also said I should store my coins in salt water when i am not using them in order to protect them.

The negative entity seems to have gotten the idea that its not welcome and I'm not getting it coming through anymore.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Trust of who? To trust our own speculations about life is not very intelligent since we are all subject to these defects.

We should be Honest and accept that we don't know the Truth. We don't know what our higher purpose is and that we require Guidance.

people always suggest there's 'the ultimate Truth' but it isn't worth anything unless there is truthfulness in daily life.

but look I ching... the thread is becoming abouts mysical desires and self elation and steering away from purity or holiness.

Of course a human is flawed in some way, as there is no perfectly balanced people, so who is the one I should place above myself, and how it possible to trust another more than the trust I have within?
Old 08-02-2012, 01:16 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
I also meditate daily and my intentions in Divination have always been good but I was disturbed when strange advice started coming through the I-Ching. I phoned a psychic and she told me a negative entity had come through. I had always assumed that I was speaking to the same person through the I-Ching but now I realize that it is just a tool that any entity can communicate through.

What i do is that I ask the I-Ching if I am speaking to a negative entity, if it says yes then i do this ritual that I found on the net. I sometimes had to repeat it several times till I get a firm no. The I-Ching also said I should store my coins in salt water when i am not using them in order to protect them.

The negative entity seems to have gotten the idea that its not welcome and I'm not getting it coming through anymore.

Do you protect before you divine? Some people believe we are already safe, but a very popular medium told me that "sure you can think your protected (kind of like having sex with someone who says they are clean) but do you really know? Is it not better just to "wear a psychic condom" and know for SURE that you won't be affected by lower energies or "disease"?. :) WHite light, surround yourself and say. "Only the highest energies may come to me. Only the energies that are for my highest good may communicate." It has worked for me for 30 years. :)

here is a white light meditation - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxdaZ9_HmUA
Old 08-02-2012, 01:17 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
people always suggest there's 'the ultimate Truth' but it isn't worth anything unless there is truthfulness in daily life.

but look I ching... the thread is becoming abouts mysical desires and self elation and steering away from purity or holiness.

Of course a human is flawed in some way, as there is no perfectly balanced people, so who is the one I should place above myself, and how it possible to trust another more than the trust I have within?

ahh but you don't trust others because you don't trust yourself then.
Old 08-02-2012, 01:26 PM
I-Ching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I don't really understand what you mean by truthfulness in daily life. Until we come to the point of inquiring about the Truth, our daily life is based on falsity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem

That is what Divination is for. Through Divination you can communicate with your Guide. In this time human beings are not qualified to Guide one another.
Old 08-02-2012, 01:29 PM
I-Ching

Quote:
Do you protect before you divine? Some people believe we are already safe, but a very popular medium told me that "sure you can think your protected (kind of like having sex with someone who says they are clean) but do you really know? Is it not better just to "wear a psychic condom" and know for SURE that you won't be affected by lower energies or "disease"?. :) WHite light, surround yourself and say. "Only the highest energies may come to me. Only the energies that are for my highest good may communicate." It has worked for me for 30 years. :)
If your read that ritual that I put in my previous post (http://www.askgrace.com/advice-colum...a-pendulum.htm) you will see that surrounding yourself with white light is part of the ritual. Although as I said I sometimes have to do this ritual several times before the entity actually goes away. But in general the I-Ching said putting my coins in salt water is enough protection.
Old 08-02-2012, 02:48 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
If your read that ritual that I put in my previous post (http://www.askgrace.com/advice-colum...a-pendulum.htm) you will see that surrounding yourself with white light is part of the ritual. Although as I said I sometimes have to do this ritual several times before the entity actually goes away. But in general the I-Ching said putting my coins in salt water is enough protection.

oh ok hmm did you get a new a new coin? Cleansing them is good to clear them too yes, the salt water should work. You may have picked up this entity in another way. Have you read Mattie's post on how to vet?
Old 10-02-2012, 12:43 PM
I-Ching

Quote:
oh ok hmm did you get a new a new coin? Cleansing them is good to clear them too yes, the salt water should work. You may have picked up this entity in another way. Have you read Mattie's post on how to vet?
No I kept the coins. I haven't read Matties post nor do I know where to find it. My vetting at the moment consists of simply ask the I-Ching what kind of entity I'm talking to? This seems to work. Generally my Guide is Vallabhacharya http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vallabha_Acharya.
Old 13-02-2012, 06:02 AM
Master
Quote:
I don't really understand what you mean by truthfulness in daily life. Until we come to the point of inquiring about the Truth, our daily life is based on falsity.

Inquiry into the Truth is being wholesome and honest.

Quote:
That is what Divination is for. Through Divination you can communicate with your Guide. In this time human beings are not qualified to Guide one another.

It really depends on being truthful and that's the highest order of honesty and trust.

Others are speaking and influencing your mystical desires, but this is a distraction from pure intentions.