Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 10-05-2016, 12:13 AM
Guide
Thank you Delsol :) Anyone else? Maybe someone (a lurker perhaps :p ) could post a photo of themselves for others to try and read?
Old 10-05-2016, 12:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen
Thank you Delsol :) Anyone else? Maybe someone (a lurker perhaps :p ) could post a photo of themselves for others to try and read?
Did somebody say 'lurker'?

Anyway, I posted this a few months ago in a remote section of this forum, but seeing as how here is where all the action seems to be, have at it (and thanks):

*note, the wall behind me was about 20ft high and it was about 9am in the morning - I am the one obliterated by the light.

Old 10-05-2016, 12:25 AM
Master
smexy. er, i mean, idk.
Old 10-05-2016, 12:38 AM
Master
Just to let you all know, I am a terrible remote viewer (hence why I don't participate, but I am interested in it). For example, I saw the first photo in this thread, saw all the police tape all around and thought 'something bad must have happened there' and that immediately biased any perception I would have got otherwise.
Old 10-05-2016, 02:13 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Did somebody say 'lurker'?

Anyway, I posted this a few months ago in a remote section of this forum, but seeing as how here is where all the action seems to be, have at it (and thanks):

*note, the wall behind me was about 20ft high and it was about 9am in the morning - I am the one obliterated by the light.

This photo is amazing! Looks like you can see where a set of wings meet. I also see a different demension. I am tingly all over! Like being on a carnival ride
Old 10-05-2016, 02:29 AM
Master
Yep. When I first saw it, I got the chills racing up and down my spine in convulsive waves.

I've tried over and over to debunk this (just so I wouldn't have that feeling anymore), but if it were a lens flare or even based on solar activity, the light would touch the ground and it wouldn't be radiating in strands like that.

There are also three other minor orbs in that picture as well plus these clouds of light everywhere.

This picture has pride of place in my heart now.
Old 10-05-2016, 03:01 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Yep. When I first saw it, I got the chills racing up and down my spine in convulsive waves.

I've tried over and over to debunk this (just so I wouldn't have that feeling anymore), but if it were a lens flare or even based on solar activity, the light would touch the ground and it wouldn't be radiating in strands like that.

There are also three other minor orbs in that picture as well plus these clouds of light everywhere.

This picture has pride of place in my heart now.

Well to the right where the spine and angel wings are, looks like a second had taken flight just before the picture was taken. The lady beside you I can see she is sort of doubled like she is in 5D
Old 10-05-2016, 03:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
Well to the right where the spine and angel wings are, looks like a second had taken flight just before the picture was taken. The lady beside you I can see she is sort of doubled like she is in 5D
I can see that too now and for some reason, her body seems to be covered in blue streaks.

It's funny you say that about the second angel leaving just prior to the photo being taken. That's exactly what I have heard from a few other people too.

The more I look into this photo, the more I see...It's like it's alive somehow.
Old 10-05-2016, 01:29 PM
Master
I feel like the dog definitely knows that something is going on. I get butterflies when I look at it and feel warm feelings like being hugged by a grandmother.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 10-05-2016, 08:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
I feel like the dog definitely knows that something is going on. I get butterflies when I look at it and feel warm feelings like being hugged by a grandmother.
Thank you. I personally like to believe that's who it is, because my maternal grandmother (who passed away when I was 16) was very dear to me.