Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 23-08-2015, 02:40 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by powessy
Hello Holly

I am not trying to upset you I am only trying to explain the things that I am being shown and not by the voices I speak to but by things on much higher dimensions then this one.

The reason for the statement that I made was in response to the remarks you made. I have been trying to explain this but in every attempt you have pushed my experiences aside. I might be living in a delusion but it has a direction one I am willing to spend the time to figure out. Like I said, I know how they find me, writing this stuff is like bees to honey it works very good, so I continue to write this **** as you call it for this reason to find them.

Here I am against my better judgement. Call the psych ward, I clearly need my head examined.

I considered your beliefs deeply. I pushed them aside because of their content and their level of awareness.

Living in a delusion isn't a problem until you begin to involve others destructively. Do what you want. Spend the time. Figure it out. Follow the path. I'm not angry with you for sharing what you've been shown and I never used that word to describe your beliefs. I just said I don't believe, and I told you why.

I'm angry with you for this;

Quote:
I would try to get to understand yourself it does take work and will not just present itself like you think.

And this;

Quote:
If you were to learn to become yourself inside of your higher mind(minds mind) you to would start to see another story unfold.

And this;

Quote:
Vibrations, love, niceness, and all the things you believe that will raise you to the necessary levels is not true you just need to become yourself and then you will be free of the ropes that bind you from who you already are, you just have never met yourself true self.

How dare you tell me what I think? How dare you assume that I do, or do not understand myself? How dare you tell me I've never met my true self?

Your arrogance is astronomical! You need to learn that you are one facet, one man, with one journey, one path. You aren't the holder of absolute truth, and your beliefs apply to no-one but yourself.

It's hard to offend me. You've managed it. I don't feel harmed by you. I feel that on a purely human level, you demonstrate a level of arrogance which should not go unchecked for your own good.

You've been with us for just a few posts and you talk as though we're all ignorant of spiritual truths which only YOU have been shown. This doesn't actually affect me. That's not why I'm still here. It ties you up in a mental knot. THAT is why I kept posting.

I know the stupidity of this belief because I did it once myself. I learned by being knocked down (and much harder than I would ever do) that in my innocence and ignorance, I'd come to believe I was the sole purveyor of truth and over time, as my awareness developed, I realised I'd made a common mistake – the mistake you appear to be making now.

Do you realise that there are people on this forum of very high vibration? Some of them have reached heightened levels of self awareness, levels of human enlightenment? Most of them have the sense to stay away and here I am foolishly persisting.

Believe it or not, I'm doing you a favour, and have been since the very start.

Quote:
Tell me what is self awareness if all you are looking at is holly?

You know...I actually have no idea what this means?

Quote:
Tell me holly when you quote, unquote channel them are they coming from inside of you or from the outside of you? How can you tell, or how sure are you where these voices or thoughts are coming from?...My experiences follow a pattern as I go through this problem with them. All I have done holly is ask questions so please do not be upset this is not my purpose for being here.

Everyone's experiences follow a pattern, that's what spiritual lessons do! I don't recall seeing you ask many questions. Mostly just statements.

I'm not inclined to prove my ability to channel to anyone and I'm not interested in whose truth is the loudest, or the most accurate. I'm having this discussion with you because you joined in a thread and gave the impression that you are a man in a trap of his own mind. Foolishly I volunteered to help.

I have one more piece of information to offer; Never confuse a psychic gift (known in the east as Siddhi) with self realisation, or enlightenment.
Old 23-08-2015, 03:43 PM
Experiencer
Holly i feel the same arrogance u say
But for another reason
Person saying he knowa better
Than all folklore told about these creatures
When asked for proof he talked nonsense
Gibberish cannot be understood

When again asked for evidence
He ask ii had sleep paralysis
Or if i hear voices
I assure u if i heard voices id go see shrink
Not give them names lol

And yet.always evade when i ask for text
Or source of folklore history or something !!!
Yet all i get is meaninless words about allowed soul

Am middle eastern and an arab
And i know we got fraud people
Who say exactly same things as he does
And intentionly speak nonsense
So people think they are mystics or something

I would honestly advice no one to seek such guidance
And i pity anyone foolish enough to fall for it

Unless i see relible evidence for those claims
That is my.opinion
"And when the waves overwhelm them like the dark shadows they call upon Allah for help with pure devotion and when He brings them safety, some of them still doubtful and none denies Our clear signs but every very perfidious very ungrateful one.."
Old 23-08-2015, 04:49 PM
Master
Notice how all of these entities mostly only target women..? and there is a reason for that (Too wound the womb, that all human life comes from! you are of greater importance). I wonder why this entities don't come and play with me, i think they don't! because they know they can't (Quite simply i don't play games ladies and gentlemen! probably that's why i was bitten #badboy). In a time like this women need to have their wits about them, and be careful what you open yourself to (Sharpen up and play hard to get). I am saying these sort of things because i care for some women like, not all that would be just being too nice! but for the ones i like, (I have got your back for now).....

But ultimately everybody can do whatever they want (If its what you want do! its your body), but me personally i would rather not pay these attention seeking desperate parasite entities!

I pay attention to people down on ground zero playing the game, and myself most prominently.

I won't be coming back in this thread.
Old 23-08-2015, 05:12 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
Notice how all of these entities mostly only target women..? and there is a reason for that (Too wound the womb, that all human life comes from! you are of greater importance). I wonder why this entities don't come and play with me, i think they don't! because they know they can't (Quite simply i don't play games ladies and gentlemen! probably that's why i was bitten #badboy). In a time like this women need to have their wits about them, and be careful what you open yourself to (Sharpen up and play hard to get). I am saying these sort of things because i care for some women like, not all that would be just being too nice! but for the ones i like, (I have got your back for now).....

But ultimately everybody can do whatever they want (If its what you want do! its your body), but me personally i would rather not pay these attention seeking desperate parasite entities!

I pay attention to people down on ground zero playing the game, and myself most prominently.

weak individuals mentally are basically ones targeted
am not saying women are weak mentally no
but their emotions do play part in such things
major part ...
"And when the waves overwhelm them like the dark shadows they call upon Allah for help with pure devotion and when He brings them safety, some of them still doubtful and none denies Our clear signs but every very perfidious very ungrateful one.."
Old 23-08-2015, 05:15 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Please Leave Me
major part ...

Come to think of it, I don't know how true this is, but I do remember reading somewhere that more women than men have psychic and spiritual experiences. Perhaps there is a higher percentage of women with developed emotional awareness. I know a lot of men are emotionally aware too, but women tend to be more in touch with emotions in a lot of cases.

Emotional awareness = love, compassion, forgiveness etc. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Weak may not be quite the word I'd use. Vulnerable perhaps.
Old 23-08-2015, 05:25 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Come to think of it, I don't know how true this is, but I do remember reading somewhere that more women than men have psychic and spiritual experiences. Perhaps there is a higher percentage of women with developed emotional awareness. I know a lot of men are emotionally aware too, but women tend to be more in touch with emotions in a lot of cases.

Emotional awareness = love, compassion, forgiveness etc. Maybe that has something to do with it?
yes
while this quality is why most of us men .. at least me
love women it's also means
women are more likely to follow their emotions
and even though if those emotions did not make logical sense
even to them they would follow them

even here women are far more victims of fraud of individuals
who tell them they are possessed or something wrong with them
or loving djinn is after them etc etc etc

they make majority of that catagory
but i won't say it's all women
there is definitly men who been same road as well

but i'd say yes women emotionally more attuned than men
which is both good thing .. and bad thing depending on situation
Old 23-08-2015, 05:26 PM
Master
Quote:
major part ...

They are of greater importance biologically and possibly even spirituality on the higher realms (We all come for a womb plain and simple), they are not weaker in the whole greater scheme of things ether (Once you understand that this universe is not physical!) and you have not been influenced by all the predictive programming.

It’s still a man’s role to protect and lead them out of this density to a less dense place #romantic (Not hold them down). But obviously i am wise enough to understand that some men and both women, don't really want that. In part when i look around this world, that's a big part of this game down in this density.

That's definitely me done on this thread..haha..

Gosh i sound so serious, time to play elsewhere.
Old 23-08-2015, 06:30 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Holly i feel the same arrogance u say
But for another reason
Person saying he knowa better
Than all folklore told about these creatures
When asked for proof he talked nonsense
Gibberish cannot be understood

When again asked for evidence
He ask ii had sleep paralysis
Or if i hear voices
I assure u if i heard voices id go see shrink
Not give them names lol

And yet.always evade when i ask for text
Or source of folklore history or something !!!
Yet all i get is meaninless words about allowed soul

Am middle eastern and an arab
And i know we got fraud people
Who say exactly same things as he does
And intentionly speak nonsense
So people think they are mystics or something

I would honestly advice no one to seek such guidance
And i pity anyone foolish enough to fall for it

Unless i see relible evidence for those claims
That is my.opinion

hello Please Leave Me

I have read hundreds of pages on djinn/shadow people/astral entities/demons/possession and you name it and the one thing that is apparent to me is they are all the same.

The Symptoms are all the same all across the board with each of these type experiences. You are hung up by a simple name when all of them fit into one thing. You want proof try and find proof in the writings of people possessed by Jinns according to Quran and Hadiths and then those who are possessed by the devil/demons, they are all the same. The name means nothing to me who developed it there are many millions of words spoken across many different languages with many words meaning the same thing. Sparteil is the one in all word that covers them all in one neat package.

Your simple understanding of things is frightening perhaps it is your faith that blinds you from the truth.

The nonsense that I ask about being an allowed soul is the very same reason you have experienced sleep paralysis/ and astral experiences but you don't know how to put these pieces together. If I was talking to an unallowed soul you would be just a waste of my time and efforts.

You base your truths by words written from thousands of years ago when they were still trying to figure out the wheel and believed the world was flat keep your beliefs and misunderstandings. My words may seem harsh here but they could be the truth for all I know you are a crazy religious person that self harms or is delusional. maybe you are some kind of occult teenager with issues of paranoia. You still believe there is a god and that he will come someday and save those who are worthy.

Powessy
Old 23-08-2015, 06:40 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER

Are you serious? I see an even amount of people being effected by this just woman are more willing to seek help then men, that is all.

With thousands of pages of misdirection about anything spiritual and women seeking deeper connections with things they are more open to possibilities of the paranormal.

Powessy
Old 23-08-2015, 06:52 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
hello Please Leave Me

I have read hundreds of pages on djinn/shadow people/astral entities/demons/possession and you name it and the one thing that is apparent to me is they are all the same.

The Symptoms are all the same all across the board with each of these type experiences. You are hung up by a simple name when all of them fit into one thing. You want proof try and find proof in the writings of people possessed by Jinns according to Quran and Hadiths and then those who are possessed by the devil/demons, they are all the same. The name means nothing to me who developed it there are many millions of words spoken across many different languages with many words meaning the same thing. Sparteil is the one in all word that covers them all in one neat package.

Your simple understanding of things is frightening perhaps it is your faith that blinds you from the truth.

The nonsense that I ask about being an allowed soul is the very same reason you have experienced sleep paralysis/ and astral experiences but you don't know how to put these pieces together. If I was talking to an unallowed soul you would be just a waste of my time and efforts.

You base your truths by words written from thousands of years ago when they were still trying to figure out the wheel and believed the world was flat keep your beliefs and misunderstandings. My words may seem harsh here but they could be the truth for all I know you are a crazy religious person that self harms or is delusional. maybe you are some kind of occult teenager with issues of paranoia. You still believe there is a god and that he will come someday and save those who are worthy.

Powessy

i never said it wasn't djinns responsible for " shadow people " demons " ghosts " etc etc etc
in fact i believe they are all the same thing too
what i said the name you call them and claims you make
asked for evidence
you said talk to people posssessed ?
that's the best you could come out with ?

so i can safely say
you have no evidence to all your claims
but your own words
that's fine though you may believe what want
based on your words

but you cannot claim something as fact
based on your claims and words alone
those need evidence as far as i can tell you offered none

i base my beliefs on logic
which is why i kept nagging .. evidence ? prove it ? proof ?