Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 17-07-2011, 11:06 AM
AmethystDawn

Card clearing?

Hope this isn't too silly a question....How do tarot readers clear the cards between a constant stream of sitters? I wondered about this when I went to a Mind Body Spirit event recently. I didn't want to hover about and watch, even from a distance, as there is little enough privacy at these events anyway.

Edit. If I have posted this in the wrong thread please feel free to move it.
Old 17-07-2011, 12:31 PM
green

personally i don't unless there was some kind of bad energy.

but you can allways imagine white light/energy washing your cards as if rain drops. energy clean.

hope this help. but you can look around here and around the divination treads, i remember people talking about this topic, you might find some other good ideas there.

G
Old 17-07-2011, 01:33 PM
Master
AmethystDawn, do you believe in magic ? Do you have the strong will to make it happen ?

If you do, I have been experimenting with rituals and tarot together. Below is a representation of Mother Earth that I use to "charge up" my cards. Print it out and keep it with your cards AFTER you have transferred your Intent and Will to it.

It has the Lords of the Powers of the Elements plus the World Tree which connects all three realms. Would be interested in your reaction

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/norseman_photo/fd171cb9-1.jpg
Old 17-07-2011, 04:22 PM
Ascender

norseman, I tried using your spread to charge my cards How is it magic? Oh and I'll let you know how it is when I use my cards. Should I charge them after every reading?
Old 17-07-2011, 06:52 PM
Master
Lady, magic is mainly the will and intent of the user, so if you put your heart and soul into it, it will absorb energy. I add an invocation to Mother Earth and ask her to guide me. I keep my cards with the picture inside the box when not in use. You must realise that this is 100% intuitive on my part. Someone else looked at it and said it looked like a Grounding and Protection device.
Old 17-07-2011, 09:48 PM
Ascender

If I left it under my two decks of cards is it ok?
Old 18-07-2011, 08:26 AM
Master
Lady, your Will and Intent makes it OK
Old 19-07-2011, 09:18 AM
AmethystDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
AmethystDawn, do you believe in magic ? Do you have the strong will to make it happen ?

If you do, I have been experimenting with rituals and tarot together. Below is a representation of Mother Earth that I use to "charge up" my cards. Print it out and keep it with your cards AFTER you have transferred your Intent and Will to it.

It has the Lords of the Powers of the Elements plus the World Tree which connects all three realms. Would be interested in your reaction

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/norseman_photo
/fd171cb9-1.jpg

Thank you norseman, my answer is yes I do believe in magic.
Having looked at your representation, I understand more now.

I'm just moving from Rider Waite to Morgan Greer. I put the MG deck next to my pillow and so far have had some very vivid dreams. I seem to be getting more accurate readings from the MG deck or maybe I am getting a little better at interpretation.

I'll be giving the ritual a try tonight when I will have the chance to do so without interruption

Thanks norseman
Old 19-07-2011, 10:09 AM
Master
AD - slight improvement. I changed the World Tree to [3] The Lady/Goddess/Mother Earth. Full thing in Tarot School
Old 20-07-2011, 03:57 AM
Ascender

I just did a short reading after I energized the cards a couple days ago using your spread norseman. N othing was different except when I did a little meditation beforehand asking my Inner Guide to guide me through the tarot card reading, I saw the fae! Like not with my eyes open, but with my eyes closed!