Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-07-2011, 02:08 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
3dnow. The only reason I have been saying to you I do not believe in evil. Is because in the past I used to believe in evil and demons and stuff. I believed it and feared it so strongly, that I thought I became possessed by a demon. I felt fear at it's highest response. For a week, I was showing all kinds of signs of possession. It was a living hell for me. Once I realized that what I was going through was all in my head, it went away. That has happened to me 3 times. That is why I have strong emotions about evil. Because I am what you would call a living case of someone that has been possessed. I would start shaking violently and turn my head sideways and stuff. Trying to dispell it from my body using the power of Christ and prayers. But I learned that it was all in my head. It was a physical manifestation because of my beliefs in evil and the devil and stuff. That's the only reason I keep saying there is just energy with no demonic force behind it all. I've experienced a living hell because of my beliefs in evil. It was not fun. That is why I have strong opinions about this stuff. I do not want anyone to experience what I went through.

My experience is very different Moke thanks.

3ddnow
Old 13-07-2011, 02:37 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
i guess i'm my Father's child because i don't mind being "tricked" into Life.

what else have i to do with eternity?

You and I think so similarly, it's scary.
Old 13-07-2011, 02:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
Firstly, I don't believe in biblical God.

There is no devil neither. It is just an energy. There is no devil but there is fear of devil which creates the devil.

So I am learning to deal with this devil by myself by not fearing anymore so that there is no more fear of devil (which creates the devil) in my life.

Same for judgmental biblical God.

3dnow

I'm not talking about biblical God either. If you are using 'Devil' as your archetype, then i will play the game and use the term, which is a biblical one also, and use God as well, which really to me means source.

Anyways, i wish you luck with it.
Old 13-07-2011, 02:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
You and I think so similarly, it's scary.

teehee! coolness! Us ---->

lol got a trinity going on.
Old 13-07-2011, 02:48 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
My experience is very different Moke thanks.
As is mine.

People are wasting their time telling us these entities don't exist. I can't speak for 3dnow but I've verified beyond any doubt that they do.
I have no idea how rare they are. Less than a year ago I would have said that bog standard parasites/ghosts exist but demons don't - now I'm fairly sure they do.

Likewise, just because you dealt with some ghosts or whatever, doesn't mean that's definitely going to work for us. I've spent 7 years dealing with various entities and if there's one think I'm world champion at it's finding ways to ease my own suffering. I've probably tried more ways of dealing with them than the number of attempts at personal changework most here have done.

My current theory is that these entities are evil but cannot verify that as yet.

Nor do I want most people here to believe what I'm saying because knowledge of these things may attract them. So far I have told only 2 people about them. It's quite a release to be able to talk about them anonymously here, but I do so with some caution.
Old 13-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Master
when i was a Christian i saw the devil and his demons everywhere, in nearly every fellow human i encountered, in whatever psy phenom i inadvertedly manifested. then i freed myself from Christianity and quit believing in the devil and his demons and POOF! they were gone. people were just people and psy phenom was something i produced from latent abilities. evil lost it's power when i quit believing in it.
Old 13-07-2011, 03:00 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Firstly, I don't believe in biblical God.

There is no devil neither. It is just an energy. There is no devil but there is fear of devil which creates the devil.

So I am learning to deal with this devil by myself by not fearing anymore so that there is no more fear of devil (which creates the devil) in my life.

Same for judgmental biblical God.

3dnow
Now I see where you are coming from. It all makes sense now. I totally understand where you are at. You know for me when I read the book "Conversations with God" that is what helped me. That was also the first time I felt the emotion bliss.
Old 13-07-2011, 03:09 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian

because knowledge of these things may attract them.
Yes exactly. "The Law of Attraction." Especially if you think about and and give fear to that thought. I think that any emotion you give with thought manifests. I believe thought is raw energy and emotion is pure energy.