Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-02-2024, 11:57 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Which is a choice, and an honourable one.
Ending one's life is certainly a choice any of us might one day make but I do not see it as honorable unless that action is a service to a third party.

But I don't think I wouldn't ever consider it dishonorable.....
Old 05-02-2024, 12:03 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
I disagree with boyce
And that's totally your right to do so but it would sure help to know what point(s) you disagree with. That way I could explain more fully why I made it/them.
Old 05-02-2024, 12:14 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Boyce you are so right in what you say I cant say that I have seen a big difference in myself as for getting older and facing things to come because I already know what is a head for me.

As we get older our perspectives on life can change we look at things differently
It's only after we've reached older age, Native spirit, that we can know for sure whether we've changed much from the way we used to be when less old..... Some - as with yourself - may change little in their behaviours and outlook. Others (as with myself) may change a great deal. Everybody else will fit somewhere in between those two extremes.

I know that I HAVE CHANGED immeasurably from how I was up to my late 30s. As I've grown older I've become far more giving towards others yet I have not completely changed - I can still get pretty annoyed at times! lol
Old 08-09-2024, 05:11 PM
Newbie ;)

People fear the thought of their life coming to an end, not being in control. Death has a morbid sound to it, it has negative connotations. I once heard a quote “leave the dead to the dead”, in other words focus on life. Pain is inevitable but suffering is optional. I love life, I accept I will die one day, until then, I live.
Old 08-09-2024, 07:37 PM
Master
Death is nothing to be afraid of
Because when that person has died there are no more pain I'm a missed them I know the miss them and have gone
My sister who died a few months ago she must have been a lot of pain with a cancer she had because accounts as she had was a sore there it was just such a rare cancer it would have been hard to bait anyway but she is a pace no from the horrible disease
Like my mum she is free from dementia now she is free from it and a peace Sims my uncle who had dementia and Partners at the same time because he are Partners and dementia Parkinson's and dementia
When my dad died 12 year ago he had a massive stroke and it left him not himself anymore no of it I realised as I got older he is free from all a pain
It's down here it's suffering sadness a missing them all but they'd want us to carry on with our life and do we've got to do to remix again till we meet again
Because then up in the spirit world want us to be happy not sad

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 09-09-2024, 09:06 AM
Administrator
There is no death only a continuation of life

Namaste
Old 09-09-2024, 09:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorJ
People fear the thought of their life coming to an end, not being in control. Death has a morbid sound to it, it has negative connotations. I once heard a quote “leave the dead to the dead”, in other words focus on life. Pain is inevitable but suffering is optional. I love life, I accept I will die one day, until then, I live.
.....until the Time they tell you you are dying.
That's another ball game.
I dont fear being "dead".
As Native said, life goes on , there is no death.
But I fear the pain that I know I will suffer .
And I know that fof fact.
There will be no fairy godmother for me waving her magic wand to make my passing "painless" .
Also, there will be no genie out of the bottle to make my children skip around as though it's all magic and they are fine with it.
They will suffer even more than me.

But hey..... That's life !!!
And this is only my own experience .
Old 09-09-2024, 04:28 PM
Experiencer

One big reason we fear death is because we see people die all the time on TV and it does not look pleasant or desirable in most cases, so the subconscious processes that, based on its own conditioned filters, and builds a fear network around the topic, geared towards avoidance.

On the other hand, if we are one of the millions of humans who has had an NDE or OBE, we generally realize that we are not the body, which significantly reduces the fear contraction around the subject. However, one need not almost die to have such a liberating insight. We are fortunate these days to have access to the world's cumulative research on death, but there is no clearer vantage point than from the point of view of the direct realization, or awakening recognition, of one's own immortal divinity, prior to and beyond any state or condition of consciousness, yet permeating all of them as the clear light of love without boundary.

__/\__
Old 09-09-2024, 11:27 PM
Master
Nicely written. You have a knack of putting words together to convey your points of view.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 10-09-2024, 01:29 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherBob
… but there is no clearer vantage point than from the point of view of the direct realization, or awakening recognition, of one's own immortal divinity, prior to and beyond any state or condition of consciousness, yet permeating all of them as the clear light of love without boundary.

Well said, AB.

Indeed we are having an amazing human adventure of finding ourselves. To solving the puzzle of what we truly are and the divine purpose of us here in this 3d part of reality to be in the human form and given free will.

Could we evolve from being a 3d physical human to become more multi-dimensional.

NDEs and OBEs are humans briefly experiencing a bit of multi-dimensionality beyond 3d.

This low vibration 3d part of reality we are purposely living in to start is just a very small part of the vast grand whole multi-dimensional reality.

Some say our reality is not real or it is a matrix or a hologram, perhaps not understanding this part of reality is real but just not the whole reality.

We are all immersed in the whole reality. But at our state of consciousness what we could perceive is just the 3d part of it.

The more love we have the more our consciousness expands to see more of the whole reality.

Indeed we are much more than simply tiny sacred human bodies.

We are each a very tiny part of the infinite and eternal Whole “split” out to be here pretending to be humans. The Whole that some call God, Creative Source, Spirit, Universe, and many other different names to mean the same that is love.

Love is much more than just simply a beautiful human emotion. Love is the most benevolently powerful and highest vibration multi-dimensional quantum energy and more.

Love benevolently alters our body chemistry and hence physics to shift us into becoming more multi-dimensional.

Notice when we fall deeply in love with someone time seems to fly by very quickly. That’s because human concepts of time and space don’t apply to multi-dimensionality in which those energies exist in everything and are everywhere all energetically intertwined, connected, and entangled.

An interesting aside, parts of the human body are multi-dimensional quantum energy receivers and transmitters. Who or what are we in constant connection and entanglement with? Perhaps with the much bigger part of us not here in the human form?

Also notice when we fall deeply in love with someone we are not our usual egoic self. We have unconditional love for that special loved one, and completely focused on making that person happy. And it is an innate passion to do so, never tiring and never too difficult.

And notice when we are deeply in love the world seems perfect and we see everything from a benevolent perspective. No longer do we constantly complain, blame, and judge others in anger, frustration, hatred, and vengeance.

That is the beautiful power of love. Shifting us away from our ego to love that is our true divine nature.

Not that the pre-installed ego is a bad thing as it was designed for the sole purpose of keeping us out of danger and to stay alive when we focus our attention from the highest vibration of love to this very unfamiliar low vibration 3d part of reality to be in the physical human form by instilling in us fear, worry, anxiety, envy, selfishness, hoarding, conquering, separation, hierarchy, and superiority.

The more times we return here to continue with our human adventure and gain more familiarity with how things work here, we then could set aside our ego and work on uncovering what we truly are. Set aside but not do away with the ego as this spiritually young world still has a lot of evil and malice to harm us.

Each human lifetime here allows us to experience trying new things or to improve on what we had done in precious lifetimes. And not remembering much of what we had done in the past allows us to try things that we would not have chosen had we remembered.

The continual cycle of live and death serves to fast track our experiencing, learning, and remembering to help with our spiritual evolution to love, compassion, benevolence, and joy.

What some call the Old Souls are the humans who had been here for hundreds and even thousands of lifetimes, and have regained some of their greater wisdom and benevolently maturity to innately know to choose love over ego.

At the other extreme are the Young Souls, humans who are newbies here and are often lost and confused in this unfamiliar place. Purposely without much wisdom and benevolent maturity to start, they will do very evil and malicious deeds that cause harm and death to others without any remorse because they don’t even know they had done wrong yet. They are easy to manipulate and be deceived. What some call NPC are these humans.

And being the stubborn creatures that we are it would take many human lifetimes for us to uncover the love we have within, or not at all courtesy of free will.

Truly an amazing but extremely challenging human adventure of finding ourselves that we bravely and passionately “jumped in line” for when not in the human form and in our true whole multi-dimensional home in the other side of the self-imposed Veil of Forgetfulness.

A very long way of saying there are many beautiful benevolent systems in place to help us along on our spiritual path to love. The cycle of life and death is one of them.

And love is the answer to all our problems.

The sooner we uncover and embrace that love within and express it to the world through compassionate action the better our lives and hence our reality will be.

After all, love is the Universal Truth, the way, and the life. Our true nature is love because we came from love. There is only pure love on the other side. Love and light to mean the same.