Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-09-2011, 01:05 AM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hello,

So perhaps this is what it is about? Just noticing the passing and choosing how to interact with it, not so much having to have to define it.

How one interacts may define how life affects one.

Peace
Your actions are the big dictator into how your life will manifest. Actions speak louder than words and thoughts. Because your actions are your words, and thoughts in motion.
Old 21-09-2011, 01:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hello,

So perhaps this is what it is about? Just noticing the passing and choosing how to interact with it, not so much having to have to define it.

How one interacts may define how life affects one.

Peace

Perhaps.......... Makes sense to me as it is how life is for me. It passes, I notice it and I appear to be choosing how to interact with it..........................and it's awesome. No known reasons or purpose or understanding, other than who I am.
Peace to you.........James

By the way Moonglow......Thank you for your post...........it prompted a real nice sense of peace over me..........
Old 21-09-2011, 01:27 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Perhaps.......... Makes sense to me as it is how life is for me. It passes, I notice it and I appear to be choosing how to interact with it..........................and it's awesome. No known reasons or purpose or understanding, other than who I am.
Peace to you.........James

By the way Moonglow......Thank you for your post...........it prompted a real nice sense of peace over me..........
Hi James: If you can, drift down another level.. feel the energy that is common to 'You', to what you are noticing as passing by, and to the noticing itself.. this is where i don't bother with categorizing and labeling, at this level it's just interactive relationships of intelligence, between what intelligence has manifested to relate between..

Be well..
Old 21-09-2011, 01:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

Hi James: If you can, drift down another level.. feel the energy that is common to 'You', to what you are noticing as passing by, and to the noticing itself.. this is where i don't bother with categorizing and labeling, at this level it's just interactive relationships of intelligence, between what intelligence has manifested to relate between..

Be well..

I feel I am the noticing. I don't feel a me noticing I am the noticing.
Sounds strange but thats the way it is.

but I hear you, there is a level or a place where there is no need for categorizing and labeling.

Gotta go........good night
Old 21-09-2011, 01:41 AM
moke64916

Quote:

but I hear you, there is a level or a place where there is no need for categorizing and labeling.

Yes, that is you(soul) being aware of soul being aware of itself.
Old 21-09-2011, 01:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Well you know a lot more than I do Gem........lol

This life makes no sense at all to me.....in a good way though.

I notice choosing, I notice everything changing, I notice feeling the way I do for no reason other than that is how I feel. I notice not understanding any of it. I notice being ok with that........lol

So, who understands it? I just notice what you do coz we said pretty much the same thing anyway.

Still doesn't matter, Moke can tell us ay? Teehee.
Old 21-09-2011, 02:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
There is a point spiritually when you make that mind, body, spirit connection as one where you do have the choice over how you feel 24 hours a day. I'm experiencing it right now. The trick is to love all emotions that way you never feel bad. Your always in a wonderful state.

One day we see that we get an idea about one thing and think we're on to something. but later we change it because we see it was untrue, then we just **** on without pretending we know so damn much, so we don't irritate other people.
Old 21-09-2011, 02:32 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:

Still.. there is this distinction between the noticing you feel that you are, and the James that chats on the forum, so.. what is posting on SF, the 'noticing? why does the noticing that is not a 'me', label itself "WhiteShaman"?

I posted some links on the 'Practical side' thread, links that point to a plausible and consistent explanation for your 'feeling', and not a contradiction i might add.. what interests me is the consistency of the 'noticing', as in why the models are so consistent, disregarding for the moment the unverifiable individualized claims and beliefs.. given the limitless possibilities that noticing could 'notice' into reality, why does the actuality consistently return to this 'local' experience of itself? these are very sincere curiosities i have, though i am often met with resistance when i try to explore these relationships..

Be well..
Old 21-09-2011, 05:42 AM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

Still.. there is this distinction between the noticing you feel that you are, and the James that chats on the forum, so.. what is posting on SF, the 'noticing? why does the noticing that is not a 'me', label itself "WhiteShaman"?

I posted some links on the 'Practical side' thread, links that point to a plausible and consistent explanation for your 'feeling', and not a contradiction i might add.. what interests me is the consistency of the 'noticing', as in why the models are so consistent, disregarding for the moment the unverifiable individualized claims and beliefs.. given the limitless possibilities that noticing could 'notice' into reality, why does the actuality consistently return to this 'local' experience of itself? these are very sincere curiosities i have, though i am often met with resistance when i try to explore these relationships..

Be well..
It takes time to fully see yourself One with Everything. You might turn back to individuality, but see the Wholeness again and again until your attitude is habit. It takes repetition to achieve such. You fall off the saddle, and you get back on and try again.
Old 21-09-2011, 11:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
Yes, that is you(soul) being aware of soul being aware of itself.

I would have to disagree with you Moke. On what basis are you suggesting this to be so?