Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-03-2020, 02:07 AM
Master

HEADS-UP! Scientists have just learned something new about COVID-19. We are now being told to not take ibuprofen for COVID-19. See link below:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/avoid-tak...202007508.html

Sorry, I posted this on the wrong thread; need to take a break from posting.

Last edited by Starman : 18-03-2020 at 03:13 AM.
Old 18-03-2020, 02:33 AM
Master
Thanks! . . . . . . .

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 18-03-2020, 02:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
It has been said by persons without the flesh "spiritual persons" that all souls were created by the almighty Christ entity & created blank without an identity.
They are not created with an awareness of self nor aware of their surroundings, they simply just exist. They are simply existing & not aware of what they actually are destined to eventually become "mankind".

They are in waiting to recieve a personal identity & become a living aware Soul, instead of simply just existing....This is what is meant when stated in the bible that

quote....7Then the LORD God formed man from the dust of the ground and breathed the breath of life into his nostrils, "AND THE MAN BECAME A LIVING BEING....unquote.

The blank soul was given flesh & literally became a conscious entity, & the soul now exists as a conscious LIVING being with the nessesary DNA, personality & design, to be capable of awareness of self & surroundings.

The identity is given to them via DNA at the instant that they are drawn upon by a female Earthling who conceives a foetus.

It is also said that the soul, only after receiving an identy is a container for all future experiences that it becomes consciously aware of, while experiencing them.

It has also been said that the soul of mankind, is refered to as "AM" which is said to mean "the highest creation out of all of Gods creations".

As per usual, the above is for anyones considerations only.

Thank you for sharing that, it sounds very plausible to me. I mean when most people go to sleep they dream for only a short period of that sleep; the rest is in a blank state. For the most part when we sleep there is no "I," we just am and that's all. I also experience what you have shared when I am in a deep state of meditation; there is no "I."

While you have understood this, partly using Christian references, it can also be understood in other ways also. We are here on this Earth building the I-dentity that goes beyond all other identities, and identity far removed from words and thoughts. The Jewish Kabbalah talks about "building the Adytum." Adytum is a Greek word meaning "the innermost temple, or sanctuary." I feel like, with divine grace, this is what is being built, and has been built within me.
Old 18-03-2020, 05:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Thank you for sharing that, it sounds very plausible to me. I mean when most people go to sleep they dream for only a short period of that sleep; the rest is in a blank state. For the most part when we sleep there is no "I," we just am and that's all. I also experience what you have shared when I am in a deep state of meditation; there is no "I."

While you have understood this, partly using Christian references, it can also be understood in other ways also. We are here on this Earth building the I-dentity that goes beyond all other identities, and identity far removed from words and thoughts. The Jewish Kabbalah talks about "building the Adytum." Adytum is a Greek word meaning "the innermost temple, or sanctuary." I feel like, with divine grace, this is what is being built, and has been built within me.

Think about the foetus who does not make it through gestation through to birth. The foetus has not developed a personality, however at the moment of conception, Soul was blue printed "so to speak" with the genetic DNA sequence given to it biologically from the parents. And now before birth that foetus has been disconnected from the "foetal forming flesh body".

The foetus is now a Soul'self with an identity, yet still has not formed a spiritual body in the likeness of what it was to be if the newly conceived one had have made it to birth.
I am informed that the unformed emanating spiritual body & also the unformed soul will continue to develop to an infant & also slowly gain ever increasingly an awareness & personality, all within the spiritual realms.
Old 18-03-2020, 10:56 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
It has been said by persons without the flesh "spiritual persons" that all souls were created by the almighty Christ entity & created blank without an identity.
They are not created with an awareness of self nor aware of their surroundings, they simply just exist. They are simply existing & not aware of what they actually are destined to eventually become "mankind".
Which is what both Jung and Ahamkara says, but then Jung stole his model of the ego from the Hindus - he was a very Spiritual person. They both say that the (small) self is unaware of itself until the Aham/ego/I (ego is Latin for "I") has 'contents' or 'invented things'.

Quote:
The blank soul was given flesh & literally became a conscious entity, & the soul now exists as a conscious LIVING being with the nessesary DNA, personality & design, to be capable of awareness of self & surroundings.
Not just conscious but also 'conscious of' - and that's the key.

Quote:
The identity is given to them via DNA at the instant that they are drawn upon by a female Earthling who conceives a foetus.
Not only but yes.

Quote:
It is also said that the soul, only after receiving an identy is a container for all future experiences that it becomes consciously aware of, while experiencing them.
Consciousness is fundamental so it 'comes first' - we are conscious so experiences happen BECAUSE of us and not TO us. Consciousness is also emergent in that process (or what we become conscious of) so in essence it becomes the "beginning and the end." Bet you've heard that before. Jung called them the 'contents' of the ego and in Ahamkara, one translation is an 'invented thing'. Both of those compliment each other because your perceptions of who and what you are is the relationship you have with yourself and the outside world, and the 'feedback loop' of your perceptual reality. In that respect you and 'subjective' reality are in a partnership of co-creation.
Quote:
Think about the foetus who does not make it through gestation through to birth. The foetus has not developed a personality, however at the moment of conception, Soul was blue printed "so to speak" with the genetic DNA sequence given to it biologically from the parents. And now before birth that foetus has been disconnected from the "foetal forming flesh body".

The foetus is now a Soul'self with an identity, yet still has not formed a spiritual body in the likeness of what it was to be if the newly conceived one had have made it to birth.
I am informed that the unformed emanating spiritual body & also the unformed soul will continue to develop to an infant & also slowly gain ever increasingly an awareness & personality, all within the spiritual realms.
Pretty much, yes. I'm a medium and have communicated with Spirits who weren't born for whatever reason, and to all intents and purposes they 'grow up' in the Spirit realms - if they choose to. Some remain children. Spirits who have Lived their Lives and created their own personalities 'take them to Spirit with them' when they pass over.
Old 18-03-2020, 04:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Your point, other than poking me with a stick for your own satisfaction, is what exactly?
If you haven't gotten my 'points' previously, which apparently you haven't, you won't 'get', anything else I may say: the 'referee' has(now!) 'spoken':
"There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Old 18-03-2020, 05:10 PM
Master

Quote:
The inclusion of the soul (self) is interesting and somehow seen the reason in answer to the question. Here's the thing, no soul is wasted, they'll just be born later. Second, soul have only one experience and form one or permanent identity the first time is questionable imm, definitely there are many other experiences with many different identities the (same) soul could and still have to to form. Souls must have multiple levels of experience to find and know identity. Other experiences not experienced can be written to soul that are blank not having such experiences. The soul identity is not set so soon. The canvas of the soul has parts or places not yet written to.
Old 19-03-2020, 12:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
The inclusion of the soul (self) is interesting and somehow seen the reason in answer to the question. Here's the thing, no soul is wasted, they'll just be born later. Second, soul have only one experience and form one or permanent identity the first time is questionable imm, definitely there are many other experiences with many different identities the (same) soul could and still have to to form. Souls must have multiple levels of experience to find and know identity. Other experiences not experienced can be written to soul that are blank not having such experiences. The soul identity is not set so soon. The canvas of the soul has parts or places not yet written to.

Born later..why would a loving Christ entity give to a pair of eternal Soul beings, who are here on earth to be able to create life in their own image.
Two souls, "Earthlings" create offspring, a beautiful child of their own". the child is soul & is eternal and now has an identity. Are you saying that gods will, is that that child's identity will be wiped away & eternal life taken, two grieving parents to have their beautiful little creation stolen by the all loving heavenly Christ entity. I am led to believe that this is definitely not the case at all.

Life is eternal, and life has been instilled in that foetus & "it is a living soul". That once exiting blank soul has now been given over to a couple who chose to create life & that child does not loose it's life that it now has, it will never be a blank soul ever again & will continue to grow & develope even without the flesh with love & care from very capable person in spiritual form & with the assistance of the seemingly magical matter of the universe.

The all holy, all loving & all mercifull father christ entity deemed that that child would be in the life of the parents for eternity.

Living Souls, of which do have an identity are always only ever given life & an identy, in an organic situation such as here on this planet. It can not be accomplished without the flesh, and this is why we are here on this planet. Because like our folks we we start life here & we can create life here. If we choose to not want to create life for ourselves, we can exit the planetary organic life & move on into the first spiritual sphere of the natural love of mankind "the Summerlands" ie:-the Spiritual heavens "lesser Heavens" not to be mistaken for the Holy Kingdom of Christ.

In the six spheres of the Summerlands. A spiritual Soul being has every loving experience at hand for an eternity, to grow & develope into a youthful looking mature lovingly beautiful adult, without having to be born over & over again into untold nbrs of different personalities.
Ridiculous to believe that it must do so, in order to develope...that is a false & deceptive unloving lie designed and put into the minds of gullible Earthlings, by the evil dark minded beings that the scriptures speak of, & of whom are in plaque proportions here on Earth, & of whom i & like many others, have unfortunately had exstensive experiences with, against my will.

This universe was set in motion with loving laws that keep this universe in harmony with the Heavenly Father Christ entities loving ways. & the whole system was set up in a manner that opperates so simplistically, that even a five, six or seven year old can understand the simplistic'ness of it all.
However darkness lies & deception has become a part of it all, & now there are so many false concepts/beliefs which makes it difficult for any persons who live connected to the flesh to be capable of figuring it out.
Old 19-03-2020, 12:29 AM
Master
Quote:
This universe was set in motion with loving laws that keep this universe in harmony with the Heavenly Father Christ entities loving ways. & the whole system was set up in a manner that operates so simplistically, that even a five, six or seven year old can understand the simplistic'ness of it all.
However darkness lies & deception has become a part of it all, & now there are so many false concepts/beliefs which makes it difficult for any persons who live connected to the flesh to be capable of figuring it out.
Hello neil -

My understanding of the relationship of our 'souls' with/to our physical bodies and, hence, to the sooner-or-later-everyone-'dies' material universe is more in line with the 'data'-based soul-and-world 'view' presented in Michael Newton's ground-breaking books, Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls.

IOW, it is totally dissimilar to the 'simplistic' (even a five, six or seven year old can understand it) world-view you 'see' and so have presented.
Old 19-03-2020, 02:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Hello neil -

My understanding of the relationship of our 'souls' with/to our physical bodies and, hence, to the sooner-or-later-everyone-'dies' material universe is more in line with the 'data'-based soul-and-world 'view' presented in Michael Newton's ground-breaking books, Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls.

IOW, it is totally dissimilar to the 'simplistic' (even a five, six or seven year old can understand it) world-view you 'see' and so have presented.

However, where & how or from who, did Michael Newton aquire his said to be ground-breaking understandings from.

You read it & you believe it & you do not truely know Michael Newton to truely believe his concepts.

David are you at all very versed in the complexity of being constantly attacked for the entirety of your life by evil minded spiritual beings ie:- have you had knowing knowledge of being attacked & influenced.

Do you see them the evil ones, coming & going to & from, all other Earthlings that you are in the presence of day by day, & attacking & influencing Earthlings. Does Michael Newton see it or understand the complexity of evil attacks & influences on Earthlings.

So where does his info come from, does he have evil spiritual beings intergrating their lives into his, & then influencing him & channeling dark & false content into his mind. Or blocking his natural god give ability & right to see & interact with spiritual beings, to communicate with them..Or do you. Michael Newton will tell you that he does not, but can he be sure that he does not, or can you even be sure of this in regards to yourself.

You like to quote scripture.....

.....These are the secret sayings that the living Jesus spoke and Didymos Judas Thomas recorded.

1. And he said, "Whoever discovers the interpretation of these sayings will not taste death."

2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

Jesus said, "Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. [And there is nothing buried that will not be raised.]"

Because i know of & understand through exstensive experiences, of the dark attacks & influences, i can now over come it all. & I have seen what is hidden in front & all around me, I have seen these grossly dark distorted beings attacking & influencing myself & many others.
And i have come to understand so very much that you have not remotely come close to discussing.

So I take your words such as this..
quote ...
IOW, it is totally dissimilar to the 'simplistic' (even a five, six or seven year old can understand it) world-view you 'see' and so have presented
Unquote.
And very quickly discard it.

I will listen to what you have to say once that you start to say, that you are experiencing what I experience.

Regards.