Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-12-2012, 10:08 PM
Gregatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
We may.

They are the vibration, the intention and the very soul identity of that which I am. They are all that is good within me, all that I aspire to be, and bring light where others cannot see. They go where others cannot, and know not, bearing wisdom and knowledge from worlds, from dimensions and from realizations beyond the perceptions of others. They bring galactic species, both ancient and adolescent together through the illumination of truth, of history, and of nature. They are observers, they are the watchers, and they are the facilitators of perspective, of morality and mentoring civilisations. They bring the wisdom, the values and the historical lessons of worlds and species to one another by facilitating communications between them. They are ambassadors for voices of council that know no physical form, that in themselves create universes of their own, in their own image. They are voyagers and explorers of both time and space. They are caretakers and care givers, they are guides and mentors of progress, of change and of evolution. They are your friend and mine. They are the Asceleottyi.

-Sparrow

Dear Sparrow, The Asceleottyi hey.....they sound like they would be a pretty neat outfit to work for....so how does one send them ones resume?

Of course im willing to start at the ground level

I enjoy and appreciate your work Sparrow.....cheers greg.

P.S. I know you know i'm having fun.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregatha
Dear Sparrow, The Asceleottyi hey.....they sound like they would be a pretty neat outfit to work for....so how does one send them ones resume?

Of course im willing to start at the ground level

I enjoy and appreciate your work Sparrow.....cheers greg.

P.S. I know you know i'm having fun.
Dear friend,

They are a well suited outfit for Sparrow. Custom made over millions of years in effect.
As for your resume. One simply has to send them an e-mail. That is, energy mail, not electronic mail.
Though of course, this is not a group one simply joins membership, for it is a family of light that represent a very specific vibration, an identity pattern of behaviour and thought.

In effect, and in a sense of you working at ground level, this is precisely what your intention has been in coming to Earth.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 05-12-2012, 02:02 AM
wanderingstars

Interesting read. Thank you.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:27 PM
Hirandall

Hi, Spirit guide Sparrow,what is your opinion on the existence of religions in this world?.. .
Old 11-12-2012, 08:48 PM
meetmeinatlantis

Well explained Sparrow. Thank you
Old 12-12-2012, 09:41 PM
Experiencer
Greetings Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Many thanks for the words of spirit wisdom you so you patiently pass on to us. But I have two questions I would like your answers to:

1. When you answer questions do you tune into the questioner’s vibration and adapt your words to suit him or her, or people in general?

2. Before incarnating on Planet Earth, and being as each life on Planet Earth can touch the lives of so many people, what is the process for arranging the spiritual path for each incoming soul: who or what is involved in deciding who the soul will live with, meet during its Earth lifetime, what country they will be born in, what religion they will learn about - or not at all, how and when they die, does the incoming soul have any say in the matter, does this selection involve our previous guides and Guardian Angels, the Lords of Karma or other wise souls?

To me these questions, and the others I have not asked in connection with planning a soul’s future Earth life seem like one heck of a difficult process. But obviously those who do all the planning are skilled in their work otherwise dear ol’ Planet Earth would be in a far worse state than it is now, so I guess we own them a huge vote of thanks whoever they are ... so who are they and what is the process?

May the Love of God be forever in you Heart.

JOHNTY
Old 14-12-2012, 12:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirandall
Hi, Spirit guide Sparrow,what is your opinion on the existence of religions in this world?.. .
Well dear friend, Hirandall, the climate of opinion on such matters may illuminate differently depending on which aspect of religion you wish me to address.

I endorse the free will of all to invest in whatever belief they so choose, for whatever reasons and within whatever values they deem important to them as a being. If the alignment to some religious order or discipline allows an individual to reach self-realization of their grandest and greatest vision of themselves, then let it be so.

From the perspective of the spirit world on matters as this, it tends to be observed that religion, as an attunement of consciousness, thought processes and state of expectation once passing has much to answer for. Though it could be said for many religions of the Earth that much good can come about through the tools of faith, kinship and united loving intention, equally it must be observed the presence of misinterpretation, misinformation and manipulation. This is to say, what tends to occur is that one individual within a historical period interprets fragmented incomplete truths from one source or another, usually from another human being in history, to his or her own ideals, and thusly develops their own values and indoctrinations out of that. What we then observe is that other individuals and growing groups, usually those yearning for greater truth, adopt this one source of indoctrination and view point and declare it the highest truth. Yet we see to commit to this highest truth they are then expected to disassociate themselves from all other paths of wisdom, experience and personal spiritual validation. In this we see that the investment of living within a fragmented misinterpreted set of teachings can do tremendous damage to such things as family bonding, self-perception and cause deep inflicting suffering after such beliefs are shattered by life’s unforeseen events. We similarly see that upon their passing, many religious groups and individuals, particularly those who are promised one thing or another within their indoctrinations are met with a totally different state of events, of reality and of truth than what was taught to them by their self-professed spiritual guru. This often then beckons groups and guides of care in the spirit world to assist illuminate and realign these souls to a higher vibration of information and understanding within the halls of learning and their Akashic book.

Religion does not exist in the spirit world. The reason for this is because the halls of learning, otherwise known as the halls of information, contain every answer and illumination to every question ever conceived. Many billions of souls, having spent extensive periods of time in study within the halls of learning are presented with the very core essence of truth and recorded state of events of all beings and all subjects, which systematically rewrites all belief systems carried over from physical life. For this reason, and with this infinite resource available, religion becomes impractical and insufficient because your souls thought processes gravitate to a much higher resonation of understanding.

Conclusively, in my opinion, religion was a useful vehicle to gravitate awareness to a new resonation of values in Earths history. It was useful, in their former original forms and values to begin to invite spiritual thought and self-reflection. It is my view and understanding that religions, in their current form, no longer sustain or gravitate humanity in the same way they once did. This is simply because such religions cannot meet the demand for higher forms of information, of science and of validation which so many human beings now seek. In a sense, human beings have evolved beyond the appeal and promises of religion and seek answers, experiences and validations which religion cannot provide. The original values of unconditional love, brotherhood and harmony with the Earth must be reintegrated into the modern world, within modern living and modern thinking.

With that, I bid you gratitude for this space and time shared.
Be one with the Earth and one with your spirit.
-Sparrow

Old 14-12-2012, 12:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNTY
Greetings Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Many thanks for the words of spirit wisdom you so you patiently pass on to us. But I have two questions I would like your answers to:

1. When you answer questions do you tune into the questioner’s vibration and adapt your words to suit him or her, or people in general?

2. Before incarnating on Planet Earth, and being as each life on Planet Earth can touch the lives of so many people, what is the process for arranging the spiritual path for each incoming soul: who or what is involved in deciding who the soul will live with, meet during its Earth lifetime, what country they will be born in, what religion they will learn about - or not at all, how and when they die, does the incoming soul have any say in the matter, does this selection involve our previous guides and Guardian Angels, the Lords of Karma or other wise souls?

To me these questions, and the others I have not asked in connection with planning a soul’s future Earth life seem like one heck of a difficult process. But obviously those who do all the planning are skilled in their work otherwise dear ol’ Planet Earth would be in a far worse state than it is now, so I guess we own them a huge vote of thanks whoever they are ... so who are they and what is the process?

May the Love of God be forever in you Heart.
A pleasure to meet and merge minds my friend, Johnty.
Many blessings to you and your family at this festive season.

This really depends on the state of intent and state of approach of the one asking the question, and also the nature of the question itself. If it is a personal question the answer will be attuned in kind, or if spirit wishes to impart a certain personal message it may be incorporated either subtly or, not so subtly. For the most part, answers are presented to a set bandwidth of minds and written in a way those different people, of different backgrounds can understand. I am granted awareness of the effects of my words by those who read them, of the past, present and those who come to read them in the future. This becomes possible by opening your consciousness to other sources of information outside of ones present time and spatial frequency. I am also aware that many individuals have the same sort of questions within their consciousness, but who find it difficult to place the words to coordinate such a question. In this respect I try to address all of those people while remaining respectful and attentive to the one asking the question.

This is a question many have sought the answer to in their personal development, and one which I observe many have written about in such things as books. An important and influential question for those who actually receive an accurate answer.

Since you are a being who enjoys their knowledge direct, to the point and without the wrappings of unnecessary words of personal persuasions, I would say simply that all matters of which you speak are actually unimportant to your spirit. This is to say, though your human brain and analytical intellect finds fulfilment in mapping out all of these fine details for your Self, it is not something your spirit is particularly ‘picky’ over. The reason for this is because your spirit observes all things, all paths, all potentials with equal fascination and beauty. While your human brain holds judgements and opinionated preferences of one family setting or country over another, your spirit is simply happy to have an opportunity on the tiny planet of Earth in this particular density of vibration, and this particular point in time. This is to say, your spirit does not tend to hover around the atmosphere of planet Earth and pick and choose, I want this one or I want that one. These are thought processes of biological human beings, not the thought processes and preferences of your ancient evolved spirit. What tends to happen in fact, is your spirit acts more on impulse, or is more so gravitated to a particular vibration, to a particular energy atmosphere on Earth, or a particular attraction which you suddenly feel compelled or drawn towards.
To believe your spirit is actually insecure enough to need to plan every small detail of your future physical lifetime is like saying you are a puppet to another power, of which you cannot stray from. It is like saying you have no free will because your intention to come to physical state is merely to act out everything you have already created in the spirit world, diminishing any create or choice making opportunity in your life. There would be no point in coming to Earth should this planning be a state of truth, for in effect, your spirit could in fact simply live out all of those choices within the spirit world and never need to incarnate at all. Due to the mechanics and speed of thought manifestation, the moment your spirit makes a choice about something, it is already being created. If your spirit wished to experience being born a particular race, in a particular country, and become a particular professional in a particular profession, it would simply have to imagine this for itself and it could live out this potential without ever needing to come into physical state. In the same respect, your spirit could actually create whatever lessons you, as a human being, felt you somehow need to learn without ever coming to physical state. It would simply have to create its own details in the spirit world or merely go to the halls of information to learn the lessons from the countless wise ancient beings and essences there.
One must utilize their own heart wisdom in this. There is no being within their greatest wisdom and self-love who would purposely plan their own state of suffering, or that of other loved ones. A child does not plan being raped by their family member nor does a soldier plan on having his or her legs blown off by a grenade, perhaps to learn some grand lesson or repay by suffering some fictitious karmic debt. Suffering does not make a wise soul. Suffering causes soul trauma and only lowers the vibration of a being who then has to deal with this upon their passing.
It is enough to say, your spirit is gravitated, attracted to a particular vibration, a particular planet, and the moment their thought-intention merges with the intention of Earth, they become co-joined in consciousness. Here then, the spirit attaches its consciousness, via the etheric cord to the first two forming biological cells within the mother of compatible energy.

I hope this has provided elements for reflection.
Blessings.
-Sparrow

Old 16-12-2012, 03:31 PM
Experiencer
To Expand This Thought

Greetings, Sparrow,

Having the ability to create all possibilities in the other dimension to explore is great indeed...what then makes this (our) dimension so valuable? What need or value is there to vibrate at such a low frequency?
Old 16-12-2012, 06:18 PM
benjamin

Interesting read .... thanks.