Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
I intend to reach out to them psychically. Hopefully, I can use your description and my derivative impression of them to create a specific enough intention to contact them.

Edit: And now I have made my first attempt to contact them and I feel it was successful. I felt my presence was in a sort of psychic "room" with them, and their images resembled some crafts I have seen which I believe were African musicians. It seemed fitting to me, as Africa is known to be the origin of human life. As we teetered on our first interaction, I wondered if I could help them with the plight you described, but instead they wanted to show me something, which was unclear, but seemed to be a small black object as an arachnid that smoothly transformed into something akin to a lump of coal. I put forth the idea of my visiting them, and learning how, and the response was a resounding "Yes." We left it there.

It seems my ability to make contact of this nature is returning along with my stationary qigong practice and sense of Qi (subtle energy). Does my experience sound like the beings you know?

Justin
Namaste Dear Justin,

To begin with a brief point of perspective, Africa was not the origin of human life, per se. Though I understand remains of artefacts and decomposed remains found there point to this conclusion. It has simply been that evidence has not as yet been discovered elsewhere, due to it being under hundreds of feet of water, destroyed or, in fact, underneath the progressive growth of rainforests and woodland which has hidden such evidence. There were originally several strands of the human biological model, who came to evolve differently due to their physical geographical locations and environmental survival needs. Those of the northern tribes tended to develop thicker and greater amounts of fur, and were typically larger in size compared to the more southern tribes, who were shorter and grew less hair. As the planet temperature once again rose over thousands of years, those of the southern wastes shed more of their fur and developed characteristics to survive in grasslands and open planes. Some of these evolved to form the tribes spoken about within the land of, what is now Africa. However, these lands were once abundant with vegetation and had a different climate.

It is primarily the northern tribes which I have been illuminating you to, though there are smaller pockets of the same genetic family towards the south. Typically they live away from human cities and populaces in order to survive. There are currently greater pockets of these beings in Canada, Alaska, Greenland and Russia, though you will never find traces of their presence as such, because they are solitary beings who live off the land and who do not form homes or villages. They actually live in caves, trees and other reclusive environments where they can stay hidden. I understand however, that a very privileged small number of human beings have made contact with them, such as in Tibet and further east.
They do not speak human languages but they are astutely telepathic and can sense a human being and his or her intent from more than two kilometres away. This ability within their natural evolution and genetic mutation has allowed them to remain hidden, for the most part, from their malevolent human brothers. Though as said, there is recorded evidence of their contact with humanity within many cultures and native tribes. These beings hold the key to humanities past and retain many abilities that humanity has since lost or suppressed. They are now facing extinction because humanity is destroying their food sources and habitat through deforestation.
They are intrinsically bound and harmonic with the spirit of the Earth, which is the essence you will wish to connect to, within any desire to communicate telepathically.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 17-10-2012, 02:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker
Thankyou Sparrow I understand this is quite a negative topic, but these people if they wanted to could start world war 3.

I hope there is a revolution and soon
Blessings Truth_Seeker,

The power of the common voice will always be more powerful than the power of an army or instrument of war. It is the role of the government to exist in service to the voice of the populace, not the other way around. From time to time such governments need to be reminded of this.

-Sparrow

Old 31-10-2012, 08:00 PM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

Since the omniverse has such a diverse spectrum of realities, which ones require commitment to an incarnated lifetime, and which do not? It seems like it is a question of physical versus etheric, but what about worlds that are a sort of gray area between the two? Where is the line drawn? Or are there yet other types of existence for souls in other types of worlds? After returning to the Spirit World, I hope to explore the vast expanses of existence without incarnating.

Thanks, and looking forward to you dropping in again,
Justin
Old 04-11-2012, 11:52 PM
Super Moderator
Dear Sparrow,
I have a question. When we pass from this life, it is said our loved ones come to greet us when we arrive on the other side.
How do they know we are "dying" at that point? How do they know when to come? I know this might sound silly but I have been wondering....
Old 25-11-2012, 08:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Sparrow,

Since the omniverse has such a diverse spectrum of realities, which ones require commitment to an incarnated lifetime, and which do not? It seems like it is a question of physical versus etheric, but what about worlds that are a sort of gray area between the two? Where is the line drawn? Or are there yet other types of existence for souls in other types of worlds? After returning to the Spirit World, I hope to explore the vast expanses of existence without incarnating.

Thanks, and looking forward to you dropping in again,
Justin
Gracious Greetings and Cosmic Courtesies of Love and Light.
Thank you for your persevering patience and enduring friendship.

I understand your direction of thought my friend. What you must understand is that your spirit always remains perfectly pure and divine, as you would expect God to be, for they are One, always, in all ways.
Because your spirit remains so, it remains within its divine core vibration, this means it is your soul persona, your consciousness which does the exploring of the omniverse. It is your consciousness which incarnates into other states of being, whether you describe them as physical or none-physical. Your consciousness explores and connects to all types of realities, though this does not dictate it will fully understand them. For if human beings fully understood their own consciousness interactivity they would not perceive themselves as physical life forms. Your consciousness actually fluctuates through both time and space, and does not run along a singular straight line of progressive events as some believe. Your spirit, your consciousness and your physical body all experience the passage of time differently, because they are all vibrating on different wave frequencies. Though you feel you have incarnated into something physical, your consciousness, your persona is not isolated within the vibratory vortex of your chemical body. Your consciousness often goes elsewhere, it is just that your human biology wishes to travel with it. In the future the human body will be able to traverse physically along with the consciousness attachment and explore both time and space pervasively, as other beings are presently doing.

When you speak of a requirement of commitment to an incarnated lifetime, what you must come to understand is that being in a human body, or any manifested form, does not have to limit you or isolate you from other states and realities in the universe. It is a commitment you must give to understanding consciousness itself, rather than the perceived limits of a particular form.

Many spirits cannot have a life on Earth for their core vibration is so far removed and different in comparison that it would be extremely intolerable, they instead choose those realities which are more closer to their own state of existence in the spirit world. This is what your soul groups do, they explore realities within their vibratory proximity where they can comfortably create potentials. There are a very vast array of others which your soul group will never come into contact with simply because they will always remain invisible to one another due to their difference in core vibration. There are those groups, such as my own, who in such cases bring such diverse beings and realities together who would never otherwise meet or hear of one another. This is because our group consists of beings of an immensely different and distant origin in the omniverse who have come together over inconceivable distances to bring information to one another, to beings of other states of reality. When some of them were incarnated, as you term it, they were not of the 4th or 5th dimension. They existed within a place where information was presented and exchanged much more differently, where it was intimately and infinitely more persevering, pervasive and progressive. Where the mechanics and processes of creation are ultimately more fluid and immediate. Now, this was still a form of incarnation, for it differed from their core energy state, their spirit state. It differed in the respect that they had to work with new principles of thought, of energy mechanics and of creative functions of consciousness interactivity. But it did not differ to such a vast extent that it was an uncomfortable or unconceivable experience for them.

The fact of you wanting to explore creative and expressive potentials without incarnating, is perhaps a matter for you to aspire for more experiences in less restrictive states, which also allow your most endearing spirit qualities to come through more readily, and less painfully. You correctly identified the human state as a challenge worth undertaking to bring these qualities in you forward, and to meet other representatives of many other soul group origins who you have since bonded with because of this journey.

My highest regards,
-Sparrow

Old 25-11-2012, 08:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Dear Sparrow,
I have a question. When we pass from this life, it is said our loved ones come to greet us when we arrive on the other side.
How do they know we are "dying" at that point? How do they know when to come? I know this might sound silly but I have been wondering....
A very warm greeting to you dear Tobi.

There are several answers to this my friend. Firstly, your doorkeeper, who is with you from birth, and remains with you even after physical death, will contact anyone you deem of affectionate value the moment you pass. This process is almost immediate.
Having said this, many family members, friends and loved ones who retain a strong emotional bond with their Earthly counterparts become aware of their passing independently. This bond of care between you grants the individual within the spirit world the ability to perceive your state of wellbeing. This is because the experiences within their cellular and consciousness memories which they bring into the spirit world with them function as a psychic link between you. These retained memories store a connective link with the vibration of the loved one on Earth, much like retaining an internet cable through which to receive data from a remote location. This is also how they become aware when you are upset or in a state of exhilarating joy.

Similarly to add to this, the reception room, so to say, of the spirit world for those passing over are hosted by proficient guides and light beings who are purposely there to facilitate your transition. It matters not if you are a dog, a human being or an alien of another world, all come through the same doorway, and your appearance is always received and taken care of by loving beings.

Good day friend.
-Sparrow

Old 25-11-2012, 09:25 PM
Aidan108

Thank you so much for this wonderful and enlightening post
Old 25-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Super Moderator
Thank you very much Sparrow. This helped me understand the process. Blessings to you.
Old 29-11-2012, 07:20 PM
Super Moderator
Dear Sparrow,
Who are the Asceleottyi? I am very interested to know, if you would like to talk about them?
Old 04-12-2012, 09:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Dear Sparrow,
Who are the Asceleottyi? I am very interested to know, if you would like to talk about them?
We may.

They are the vibration, the intention and the very soul identity of that which I am. They are all that is good within me, all that I aspire to be, and bring light where others cannot see. They go where others cannot, and know not, bearing wisdom and knowledge from worlds, from dimensions and from realizations beyond the perceptions of others. They bring galactic species, both ancient and adolescent together through the illumination of truth, of history, and of nature. They are observers, they are the watchers, and they are the facilitators of perspective, of morality and mentoring civilisations. They bring the wisdom, the values and the historical lessons of worlds and species to one another by facilitating communications between them. They are ambassadors for voices of council that know no physical form, that in themselves create universes of their own, in their own image. They are voyagers and explorers of both time and space. They are caretakers and care givers, they are guides and mentors of progress, of change and of evolution. They are your friend and mine. They are the Asceleottyi.

-Sparrow