Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-10-2012, 06:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by plzgodhelpme4give
Thank you for this posting SGS. I have a question and I see that you are very attentive at answering, which I am very grateful to see!

what are the universal laws for beings that hurt innocent life. I know God is all loving, but I just saw a horrific story that just made me scream in horror and cry at work. This pit bull was found in a garbage bag in a dumpster chute inches away from death when found but was recovered and healed to a "normal" dog again. He was a skeleton. I almost lost myself from how horrible his condition was. Please tell me what happens to the people responsible for torturing this dog and other beings
I understand your distress and your grief surrounding this dear soul, young Patrick. Understand too that Patrick has his own spirit helpers, both of his own species soul group, as well as other beings within his proximity who have stepped forward to take an interest in his wellbeing.

In order to understand within your wisdom what laws are in place, in your human mentality of what you deem as justice, to enlighten those individuals to the errors within their own behaviour towards others, you really are to come to understand what drives them to commit such unloving deeds to begin with.
From the perspective of those who observe the intricacies of the lives of those who come to neglect or inflict wilful harm upon another we see that it is commonly a result of mental, emotional and chemical imbalances within the human being. This is to say, this being was not a negative, neglectful or abusive being upon his or her conception into physical state, but in fact it was the unloving and undernourished environmental conditions that individual, through childhood or through another vulnerable period in their life, which then led them down a path of cruel behaviour. All beings whose consciousness are first conjoined to the first biological cells via the etheric strand are inherently very loving and compassionate beings. Often we see that those individuals who have had this basic component instinct of nurture and protection suppressed and overridden are typically those who then go on to inflict abuse or neglect upon others. We see that this tends to be the result of very challenging and undernourished conditions placed upon such individuals in their development as a physical being, which in effect suppresses their nurture nature for survival nature, which disconnects them from their own spirit qualities and subtle values. Often we see that, within the Akashic records, should those very same individuals have received a greater quality of upbringing, within environments which allowed them to develop and grow their nurturing and protective natures, those individuals would not have come to commit such ugly acts upon the lives of others. A being who is not raised within a loving environment will consequently not act in accordance with loving intentions. Similarly, those individuals who have psychological imbalances and chemical imbalances within the biology of the body will also behave in manners contradictory to social values.

Now, in terms of the spirit world, with the vast capacity to perceive the cause and conditions leading such beautiful beings down such distasteful paths, it is not ever necessary nor acceptable to subjugate other beings into a set way of thought or behaviour. Such beings actually yearn for the right kind of love, support and guidance, of which they did not receive upon the Earth. Again, the spirit of that human persona has done no wrong, for their spirit had no part in it. It is only the human aspect which perpetrated those acts of distaste, therefore it is this aspect, the human persona consciousness which must be transmuted through the introduction of greater wisdom, greater love, and greater perception of responsibility. What then occurs following the passing of such perpetrators is that this coat of consciousness limit’s the perceivable access they will have once in the spirit world. The deeds and behaviours that are retained as cellular and consciousness memory within the soul lock that being within a set vibration. This vibration then determines the kind of experiences that will follow after their passing and will make much of the spirit world invisible to them, until they have transmuted their energy to a higher vibration through wisdom and love. This will mean, they will not get to meet their own soul group from whence they came, nor experience the true capacity and abilities of their pure radiant spirit, which for others can be comparable to visions of an audience with their own God. In order for these beings to gain access to beautified audiences with other magnificent beings, with creatures of other worlds and beings of their own ancient lineage, they will have to face and address their own actions with genuine resolution, understanding and desire for forgiveness. This eventually becomes apparent to such souls, who come to aspire to be more than what and who they passed as. The dawning then of, I can only become this or go here if I change my attitude causes them to seek resolution for their past deeds, not because another demands it of them, but because their own soul wisdom seeks to understand its human journey before it can move forward to something else more than that.

Justice is best served by providing education, knowledge and awareness where it is needed, and within an environment which allows nurturing and protective values to be self-realized in their wisdom. Punishment does not invoke wisdom, regret or greater capacity for love. Seek not to change the individual, but seek to change the environmental conditions which first created that individual.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 02-10-2012, 06:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Thank you Sparrow, that made it much clearer. The shedding of skins is a painless natural progression unless there happened to be some reason why a person clung to some "body" or persona and wasn't willing to let go of it even though their vibrations were changing. That's understandable.
So also, I guess it's possible that a Soul could use a "body of light" or energy which didn't necessarily have their usual physical characteristics, to enter higher or finer realms, and then if they wished to "descend" (maybe to an Astral plane) they could take on the previous form again (and with no difficulty) -which they had shed in order to make that journey?
Your human body, which is often interpreted as being physical, is also made of light. So in a sense, it is also a 'light-body'. It is an orbit system of gas and chemicals, which, in its true essence have very little real solid matter at all.

As you may be aware, it is possible for spirit to manifest in physical form. So in a sense, as you have suggested, consciousness of ‘higher vibrations’ can ‘descend’ to occupy convenient forms suited to particular environments. Because of cellular memory, consciousness can then recreate the particles required to wear certain skins worn as other beings. This is why it is also possible to merge with other beings within the spirit world, and then separate as individual identities when and where necessary. It is also how your spirit can be one with the creator, yet at the same time, or rather, within the concept of time, exist separate from that having an individual identity journey.

It is not to be said that re-membering a previous form of skin is done without difficulty. If you are out of practice, you are essentially out of focus.

It is important similarly that one does not attach human ego to understandings of vibration, being higher or lower. This concept of one being ‘better’ or more of greater worth is a fiction of human ego. The colour blue is not of greater value than the colour orange. All colours are a product of the same source. All vibrations are a product of the same instrument.

-Sparrow

Old 02-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Guide

Sparrow,

Always great to see you posting again. I feel like I want to come up with a new question, but I don't have one right now. I wonder what we can talk about next. What is occupying your mind lately? Any new projects?

Justin
Old 03-10-2012, 02:34 PM
plzgodhelpme4give

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
[COLOR="
Justice is best served by providing education, knowledge and awareness where it is needed, and within an environment which allows nurturing and protective values to be self-realized in their wisdom. Punishment does not invoke wisdom, regret or greater capacity for love. Seek not to change the individual, but seek to change the environmental conditions which first created that individual.

-Sparrow[/color]

You are beautiful in your wisdom and outreach to this community. Thank you for these words. They resonate deep with me. It makes a lot of sense.

Much Love
Diane
Old 12-10-2012, 09:56 AM
Pathfinder

Sparrow in regard to your post about human cruelty and the causes of it, I couldn't agree more.

On a similair but different level I wanted to ask a question about the people in power, currently and in the past, who make descisions to go to war without seeming to have any regard for the lives they affect. The Iraq war for example has been said to have killed a million Iraqis and thousands of American soldiers. Now the powers that be in the USA want to start a war with Iran, well some of the powers that be do.

There is clearly not reason enough to start a war, as it has been admitted that Iran doesn't have a nuclear weapon nor do they want one. So these people in power that I suspect are in cahoots with companies that profit from war are willing to go down this road again with little regard for the consequences. From my perspective this is evil, from theirs I would say it's justified.

So could it be said that the same reasons for people doing cruel things to other beings are the same for people in power making these kinds of descisions?

This article prompted my post http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opi...236970294.html
Old 15-10-2012, 08:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Sparrow,

Always great to see you posting again. I feel like I want to come up with a new question, but I don't have one right now. I wonder what we can talk about next. What is occupying your mind lately? Any new projects?

Justin
It is always a joy for me to visit here, if not to expand thought and perception, to simply sample the experiences and energies of beautiful people. It is never my place or prestige of purpose to presume the path of other people. It is never my place to dictate that which is right or wrong, for the morality within each individual must captain its own ship and sail its own course. I can but offer the benefits of perspective from eyes of observation and reflective spiritual realization. It is never my place to proclaim all things are limited to that which I relay in the language of words, or discredit observations through the wisdom of other beings. I give earnest praise for the perspective perceptions of all beings through whatever eyes they choose to view existence through. Each shall harvest their own seeds of destiny and lay them to bare fruit through their chosen walk of life, in this life, and the eternal.

What is occupying my mind is respectfully very little. Not much resides within this mind at any one time, unless I so choose to place something there. This to say, perhaps, this mind is often a blank canvas that does not dwell on a great many things. Contrary perhaps to be seen by some through the manner and depth in which I speak at times, it requires a very relaxed, empty and unburdened mind to bring my knowledge and sense of understanding to you. In a sense, if there was something on this mind, I would not be able to bring this consciousness forward in fluency or favourability to my spirit. When this spirit wishes to speak, all other matters of mind are left mute.

The first matter to come to mind which has occupied my attention lately, I would have to say would be my admiration and affection for another species of the human genetic family. These are beings who evolved from the same original strand of human DNA, but who have taken a different route of advancement, and are now completely invisible to human beings. Unless of course they choose to be seen, like other Earth affiliated energies and entities. They are diminishing in numbers and under threat from extinction due to the decapitation of the natural habitat by human deforestation. I understand from their benevolent nature they refuse to retaliate or harm human beings despite their superior physical gifts and abilities. I am saddened to feel that they are accepting the ill-fate handed to them by human ignorance, and humanity will lose a deep connection with their genetic ancestry.

-Sparrow

Old 15-10-2012, 09:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by plzgodhelpme4give
You are beautiful in your wisdom and outreach to this community. Thank you for these words. They resonate deep with me. It makes a lot of sense.

Much Love
Diane
I try to do my best friend.

-Sparrow

Old 15-10-2012, 09:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker
Sparrow in regard to your post about human cruelty and the causes of it, I couldn't agree more.

On a similair but different level I wanted to ask a question about the people in power, currently and in the past, who make descisions to go to war without seeming to have any regard for the lives they affect. The Iraq war for example has been said to have killed a million Iraqis and thousands of American soldiers. Now the powers that be in the USA want to start a war with Iran, well some of the powers that be do.

There is clearly not reason enough to start a war, as it has been admitted that Iran doesn't have a nuclear weapon nor do they want one. So these people in power that I suspect are in cahoots with companies that profit from war are willing to go down this road again with little regard for the consequences. From my perspective this is evil, from theirs I would say it's justified.

So could it be said that the same reasons for people doing cruel things to other beings are the same for people in power making these kinds of descisions?

This article prompted my post http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opi...236970294.html
Dear Truth_Seeker,

The motivation for aspiring towards conflict of this nature is fear. Those in power of one country or council fear the loss of power, influence and control. This often compels them to seek out more of what they have in order to fulfil a sense of security and maintain their prestige of identity. The advent of the monetary system as a form of mutual exchange has become a corrupt mechanism which dictates, accumulates and teaches fear based values in replace of moral and spiritual values. An objects worth is now measured by monetary worth, not by spiritual worth for the benefit of all beings and civilisations.

Such is the case in truth, that such individuals who aspire towards malevolent plots are those who lack the education, knowledge and wisdom of true human nature, of spirit nature and the nature of harmonic living within all successful civilizations. Because such individuals are creating their lives and decisions with values not aligned to their own spirit values, they make decisions and judgements based on fearful perceptions of their own reality. They have disconnected themselves from the rest of the human species through their flawed value structure and reliance, and isolated their available options due to this disconnectivity. Their behaviour mimics many other historical civilisations and cultures who sought to overcome their flawed value systems by the coercion and subtle dominance of others, foreign and domestic. As the reliance on specific resources, comforts and monetary trade persist to the point of stress, competition will urge those in authority to make drastic decisions, often under the guise of noble justifications. What is required is a total overhaul of the whole value structure of society, business and government.

As you suggest, from my previous illumination, it is a result of an undernourished and unloving environment. An environment which is built on false values, and hence creates individuals with low morality and worth who then go on to perpetrate hideous crimes, whether they be the abuse of a pet, or the bombing of a city.

-Sparrow

Old 15-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Guide

I intend to reach out to them psychically. Hopefully, I can use your description and my derivative impression of them to create a specific enough intention to contact them.

Edit: And now I have made my first attempt to contact them and I feel it was successful. I felt my presence was in a sort of psychic "room" with them, and their images resembled some crafts I have seen which I believe were African musicians. It seemed fitting to me, as Africa is known to be the origin of human life. As we teetered on our first interaction, I wondered if I could help them with the plight you described, but instead they wanted to show me something, which was unclear, but seemed to be a small black object as an arachnid that smoothly transformed into something akin to a lump of coal. I put forth the idea of my visiting them, and learning how, and the response was a resounding "Yes." We left it there.

It seems my ability to make contact of this nature is returning along with my stationary qigong practice and sense of Qi (subtle energy). Does my experience sound like the beings you know?

Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

The first matter to come to mind which has occupied my attention lately, I would have to say would be my admiration and affection for another species of the human genetic family. These are beings who evolved from the same original strand of human DNA, but who have taken a different route of advancement, and are now completely invisible to human beings. Unless of course they choose to be seen, like other Earth affiliated energies and entities. They are diminishing in numbers and under threat from extinction due to the decapitation of the natural habitat by human deforestation. I understand from their benevolent nature they refuse to retaliate or harm human beings despite their superior physical gifts and abilities. I am saddened to feel that they are accepting the ill-fate handed to them by human ignorance, and humanity will lose a deep connection with their genetic ancestry.

-Sparrow
Old 16-10-2012, 09:07 AM
Pathfinder

Thankyou Sparrow I understand this is quite a negative topic, but these people if they wanted to could start world war 3.

I hope there is a revolution and soon