Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-10-2013, 07:08 AM
William

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaga
Hi William

I'm curious what the practical implications are if there is no creator and possibly false gods. What does that imply when people meditate with a creator in mind? Maybe people can still achieve a connection to source through meditation regardless of whether or not god is a creator. I personally haven't felt this connection yet but I am open to it being a possibility. I also think it is possible that people can communicate with individuals such as Jesus, but really one could communicate with anyone if the intent is there. I'm starting to think one could do pretty much anything if there is enough focus and intent even though I have little experience at this. Need more time and discipline.

Yes slaga - intent is everything.

False gods would take advantage of your ignorance. Anyone being false purposefully to take advantage of you is not interested in your knowing and will do all they can to keep you ignorant.

If your intent is to connect with what you regard as your 'creator' there should be a time as the connection strengthens where that 'creator' will bring you into the fullness of that knowledge.

The other side of falseness is of course, ones own willingness to be deceived, even if you are not understanding it from that perspective. Belief systems are a definite barrier to truth because they are so quickly turned into dogma and unwillingness to expand your knowledge base, as well as fear of wronging your 'god-concept' etc.

But if your intent is to connect, and converse your beliefs systems are all that the next level (the one which helped to create this universe) has to work with and so this can be very limiting for Consciousness at that level and so that consciousness can only work with whatever you allow it to work with, and will 'play the role' not to deceive but because that is all it has to work with and until trust is firmly established cannot easily go outside the parameters of your belief systems.

Discernment is important too. 'False gods' may only be a metaphor for 'that which plays the part' while we each grow towards expanded knowledge and awareness. There may really be no actual 'false gods' at all ( I can't say I have encountered any such consciousness ) - but for arguments sake, it is feasible and certainly a part of many cultural/religious/spiritual belief systems and so need to be at least taken into account as a possibility.

In relation to Secondary Source - as far as this speculation goes - IT is the First Source of the Multiverse and every aspect of consciousness throughout the Multiverse is sourced back to this One Consciousness...the first Consciousness to have a beginning.

However, it is not the FIRST Consciousness and will know this to be true. It is an aspect of First Source which used The Void in order to experience a beginning.

The most important thing I think is that we each learn to identify with consciousness and from that point begin to understand that no matter how far down the 'chain' - no matter how deep down the rabbits hole we are, the equalizing factor - the thing which connects us is Consciousness itself. We literally ARE that which came through the void to experience a beginning and we are involved with that process still.

So anything which comes between us and that knowledge and attempts conceal that understanding or usurp by placing itself between us and that knowledge can be regarded as false, even if it is our own thoughts doing that.