Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 15-04-2012, 02:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laksh
On a lighter note, I've wanted to know this, but it's not really an important question. Technological stuff like computers and handphones radiate vibes/vibration and scientifically, these radiowaves are harmful. My mom says you shouldn't keep them near when you sleep. Does this affect your own vibration? When you meditate, perhaps, does it lower your vibration or give negative energy?

With many hugs of Love,
Laksh(:
I have chosen to speak on your latter question separately.

Human technological apparatus, such as mobile phones, television sets and computers will indeed effect your energy vibration. They also cause physical cellular mutation and degeneration. Which to say means it interferes with your cells ability to function normally and communicate effectively with other cells. It muddies the water, so to speak, of your resonant harmonic frequencies. They also have an adverse effect on your biological brain and your ability to concentrate and visualise. It also effects your ability to access memory.

However, this is not to say you should immediately throw away all of your electronic devices.
Evidentially, some of such devices have their benefits as well. I would recommend however, that you turn off and detach yourself from such equipment and devices during sessions of meditation, channellings or astral journeys. The spirit world tend not to work well around electronic devices.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 16-04-2012, 12:03 AM
Laksh

Greetings Sparrow! (:

Thank you for sharing about your experience. (I was curious to know too.) I have a few questions, though

You must do this by letting go of all that you are not.

What I am not - Does this mean qualities that we don't resonate with? Like for example, I am an introvert, so i let go of trying to be an extrovert? or qualities that make "me" feel "unlike" me or doing things just because of society, not because of me?

but then, if i do let go of these, for example, letting go of talking too much - according to society today the ideal human is outgoing, confident, has a wide variety of interests, well-read, all-rounded etc. etc. It's like a force is working against you...

It's...like you can't completely go to either extreme: spirituality or being worldly. Because you need to strike a balance---- but where does the balance come in? I don't get how people actually do this...and when you actually choose one over the other, for example, spirituality, then how do you live in the world where all you do is play roles, how can you feel honest or authentic when you know that to all the people around you, you are not who you really are? It's like you're portraying a lie, in some sense...is it?

You must find your own personal abyss, in whatever form that may come, and stare deep into it until all you believe yourself to be is dissolved

Personal abyss, staring deep into it - are you referring to moments where you simply are 'lost in the moment'? Like when our bodies were children, they used to stare at something, completely lost and mesmerized in them, where you lost sight of what you're looking at? or is it to be lost in thought? or meditation?

Thank you for your words about purpose and the electronic devices(:

I've also read so many times about pure hearts. but, i still don't get it - What is a pure heart? How does one purify the heart? Or is it that the heart is always pure, just that the mind is impure?
More about the heart...sometimes, we can be so sincere in doing something. We could be crying to God, pleading with God, and at the same time, there's this cynical voice going on and on and on. So, whichhh is us? is the heart pure in this case, are tears evidence of purity or can they too, not be relied upon?

Thank you very much, Sparrow.

Love,
Laksh.
Old 16-04-2012, 02:39 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Dreamy one,

You are quite right. I have not shared a ‘past life meditation’. This, for good reason.

If you follow my words on reincarnation and past life hypnosis you will understand why.

-Sparrow

Dear Sparrow,

I don't know how I missed your reply. I will check for your words regarding the reincarnation and past life hypnosis topics. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Dreamy xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 17-04-2012, 12:25 AM
embrace

This is a great guide, thank you for sharing!
Old 17-04-2012, 02:53 PM
Master
Laksh.

Blessings of the sacred source.

It is of celestial and cosmic benefit to me to share, as it is of benefit to you to be open to receive.
Receive my words in the highest light, through the most loving eyes, in the most grandest vision of your Self you can imagine.

☆•°☆☆•°☆☆•°☆☆•°☆☆•°☆☆•°☆
Let us take a swim with perspective:

What I am not - Does this mean qualities that we don't resonate with? Like for example, I am an introvert, so i let go of trying to be an extrovert? or qualities that make "me" feel "unlike" me or doing things just because of society, not because of me?

What you are not is that which serves as an obstacle to your highest joy, your deepest fulfilment and your grandest vision of who you feel that you are. I say feel, for it is the language of feelings that are your true guide and mentor. Thoughts serve their purpose, but you cannot contain or define who you truly are within a thought. That is why I cannot tell you who you are, nor would you want me to. Your thoughts will persist to try to analyse and tell you who you are by defining your feelings from a state of logic. Ignore them, and let them go, for who you are defies any logic known to humankind. Your true feelings will reveal who you are when they no longer serve your thoughts. It is your thoughts that must serve your feelings. For feelings can often be misinterpreted when you train them to obey your thoughts. Thoughts can be manipulated and misguided, but your heart will never lie to you.

When you seek to explore your Self in mind, in meditation, do not attach yourself to any one vision or perception of your Self. Even though you may see yourself within your mind as this, that or the other, it is not your true form, for your true form is beyond mind. Your mind is simply a vehicle through which the Self paints its creations. When you seek to explore your Self in mind, in meditation, watch, listen and sense how you feel. Meditation is not about mind, it is about mastering the mind that feelings may become more transparent to you. Thoughts exist to serve your feelings.

What you are not is everything another tries to tell you that you are. What you are not is everything that another expects you to be. What you are not is everything your mind limits you to be. What you are not is that which you fear to let go of. That which you are not is anything which disconnects you from all other things.

That which you are is everything another is unable to tell you that you are. That which you are is that which is least expected. That which you are is everything that frees you from limitation. That which you are is that which cannot be lost, nor will it be feared when found. That which you are is everything which connects you to all other things.

☆•°☆☆•°☆☆•°☆☆•°☆☆•°☆☆•°☆

but then, if i do let go of these, for example, letting go of talking too much - according to society today the ideal human is outgoing, confident, has a wide variety of interests, well-read, all-rounded etc. etc. It's like a force is working against you...

Then do not live according to society, but in accordance with your heart.

☆•°☆☆•°☆☆•°☆☆•°☆☆•°☆☆•°☆

It's...like you can't completely go to either extreme: spirituality or being worldly. Because you need to strike a balance---- but where does the balance come in? I don't get how people actually do this...and when you actually choose one over the other, for example, spirituality, then how do you live in the world where all you do is play roles, how can you feel honest or authentic when you know that to all the people around you, you are not who you really are? It's like you're portraying a lie, in some sense...is it?

Being the beautiful spirit being that you are having a beautiful human experience is not a lie. You do not need to seek extremes to embody who you truly are. Many on the path of Self understanding believe they must alienate their human nature in order to accept their spirit nature. This is a myth. It is only by accepting and embracing your human nature that you can discover your true Self. You cannot have one without the other, for they are as One. If you do not love and embrace your beautiful human counterpart, how do you ever expect to love and embrace your spirit? By learning to receive your human experience in its entirely, your spirit will be more giving of its Self through such experience. You cannot experience beautiful music unless you fully embrace your musical instrument.

It is not for you as an ancient wise beautiful spirit to reveal and personify every aspect of who you are to all other human beings. No other human being will ever perceive all of who you truly are, for they see through different eyes. However, you can aspire to paint the qualities, characteristics and values of who you know you are through the vehicle of human experience. Use your human instrument to play the music of your soul and spirit, that others may receive more of who you truly are.

You must not try to be one or the other, they are One. Seek to unite them in thought, word and deed.

☆•°☆☆•°☆☆•°☆☆•°☆☆•°☆☆•°☆

Personal abyss, staring deep into it - are you referring to moments where you simply are 'lost in the moment'? Like when our bodies were children, they used to stare at something, completely lost and mesmerized in them, where you lost sight of what you're looking at? or is it to be lost in thought? or meditation?

I do not mean lost in thought, I mean lost without thought. Moments where who you are becomes irrelevant for the moment captivates and captures you to such degree, you let go of all that you are. Your awareness expands to such intensity that you no longer have definable ‘edges’ or ‘boundaries’. You lose focus of ‘self’ and enter a state of selflessness. Within the moment you lose all sense of time and space, all sense of need, want and fear. Thoughts do not exist in such abyss. Without thoughts, you cannot believe yourself to be anything or anyone, nor is it any longer required.

I cannot tell you how to find this abyss. It will find YOU.

☆•°☆☆•°☆☆•°☆☆•°☆☆•°☆☆•°☆

I've also read so many times about pure hearts. but, i still don't get it - What is a pure heart? How does one purify the heart? Or is it that the heart is always pure, just that the mind is impure?

A pure heart is a heart that is no longer burdened by the shackles of your human story. It is a heart that has learnt to forgive, to accept and to love, without condition. A pure heart is one that knows no regret, and has come to terms with its past, its present and its untold future. A pure heart is one that seeks not to hate, to distrust or to fear, but one that endeavours to understanding, to trust and to embrace. A pure heart is one that has made peace with itself, the world and the people upon it. A pure heart is one that acts with the highest intention of love and service, and who feels itself as an equal to all things. A pure heart is one that accepts its flaws, its falls and its failures, but will always, in all ways, accept its own magnificence, grace and true beauty.

☆•°☆☆•°☆☆•°☆☆•°☆☆•°☆☆•°☆

More about the heart...sometimes, we can be so sincere in doing something. We could be crying to God, pleading with God, and at the same time, there's this cynical voice going on and on and on. So, whichhh is us? is the heart pure in this case, are tears evidence of purity or can they too, not be relied upon?

Tears are the language of your soul. If you cry, then your soul is speaking to you. So too is sincerity.
Sincerity comes from feeling. Trust your feelings, for feelings are the language of your soul. The cynical voice in your head simply seeks to control what you feel, for it is instinctual in nature.

It has been a pleasure.
-Sparrow

Old 17-04-2012, 03:18 PM
Knower

these are so great, thank you so much for sharing :) !
Old 18-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Laksh

Greetings Sparrow (=

I see your answers with more clarity now, thanks to your help. There is now a path, that is not too high above to reach.

Yet again, I've got more questions, but this time, not too much. I hope, the questions are coming out of yearning to know, rather than curiosity, or ego. (and i hope that somehow you will know which it is coming from, and if it comes from ego, please do not answer it)

That is why I cannot tell you who you are, nor would you want me to. Your thoughts will persist to try to analyse and tell you who you are by defining your feelings from a state of logic. Ignore them, and let them go, for who you are defies any logic known to humankind. Your true feelings will reveal who you are when they no longer serve your thoughts. It is your thoughts that must serve your feelings.

Sometimes, when you're in the middle of doing something, you have this feeling. Like your whole body "feels" something. Like a presence or..something, you can't quite name the feeling - it's neither sad, nor happy...more like awareness or alertness perhaps? Is that adrenaline or is that feeling?...And when such a feeling occurs, what are we to do/be? Does it mean anything? Is that who we are?

When i meditate, nowadays, i get consumed by thoughts. (kind of) Everything that happened in that day comes flowing back, with amazing excitement and energy...almost like telling a narrative...And it's hard to de-tach from them while meditating. How do you dettach from them, and just be aware? And at these moments, when the ego takes over going into the past or the future - what can we do to get back into the calmness, the essence of ourselves?

There's one other thing that happened to me...I'm someone who does not like speaking or doing anything with crowds of people. And this one day/night, i was told to kind of like do something in front of a crowd of pple. And i was very scared. It was a simple thing. Simply lighting a candle and placing on the altar, but my limbs were trembling...awaiting the time to do that.

I was praying very hard. That was the period when i regularly meditated. My third eye (which throbs as and when it likes) started throbbing...and then i felt this liquid ooze lower into my body. (internally) From my back...and the trembling stopped. I felt amazingly calm. I was conscious and awake when this happened. I don't know why but i remember the liquid as blue.
What happened?

Thank you Sparrow

It has been a pleasure, and more than many pleasures.

With confusion,
Laksh.
Old 18-04-2012, 01:20 PM
Master
Hello, Sparrow, I just now noticed this thread; there are many boards and threads I've never visited. It intrigues me, I am curious, but cautious, and a bit skeptical.

Two questions, but if you don't have time or the desire to reply, thanks fine.

You wrote this to Dream Angel regarding past lives: "You are quite right. I have not shared a ‘past life meditation’. This, for good reason.

If you follow my words on reincarnation and past life hypnosis you will understand why."

Do you have a link to provide regarding this issue. I have always been inclined to believe in reincarnation because of what I felt as a young child around 3 & 4 years of age... I am curious if I am wrong, and as well, what you mean by your comment...so if you could post a link to the thread you commented about it, that would be great, and if it's on this thread, I've just not read it yet, but the last page. Thanks.

Secondly, who are you? Who is the person typing for you? Are you just a gifted person, are you some guide being channeled? If you are a guide, and if I have guides (I believe someone or something communicates to me and I have no fear of it or them whatsoever, in fact, I value the communications I get from them, if they are guides or something higher, or maybe it's just me, I have no idea (do you???)

Well, I had more than 2 questions. Forgive me. I am just curious and wondering about who you are. Where do you get your knowledge?

Thank you.
Old 19-04-2012, 11:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laksh
Greetings Sparrow (=

I see your answers with more clarity now, thanks to your help. There is now a path, that is not too high above to reach.

Yet again, I've got more questions, but this time, not too much. I hope, the questions are coming out of yearning to know, rather than curiosity, or ego. (and i hope that somehow you will know which it is coming from, and if it comes from ego, please do not answer it)

That is why I cannot tell you who you are, nor would you want me to. Your thoughts will persist to try to analyse and tell you who you are by defining your feelings from a state of logic. Ignore them, and let them go, for who you are defies any logic known to humankind. Your true feelings will reveal who you are when they no longer serve your thoughts. It is your thoughts that must serve your feelings.

Sometimes, when you're in the middle of doing something, you have this feeling. Like your whole body "feels" something. Like a presence or..something, you can't quite name the feeling - it's neither sad, nor happy...more like awareness or alertness perhaps? Is that adrenaline or is that feeling?...And when such a feeling occurs, what are we to do/be? Does it mean anything? Is that who we are?

When i meditate, nowadays, i get consumed by thoughts. (kind of) Everything that happened in that day comes flowing back, with amazing excitement and energy...almost like telling a narrative...And it's hard to de-tach from them while meditating. How do you dettach from them, and just be aware? And at these moments, when the ego takes over going into the past or the future - what can we do to get back into the calmness, the essence of ourselves?

There's one other thing that happened to me...I'm someone who does not like speaking or doing anything with crowds of people. And this one day/night, i was told to kind of like do something in front of a crowd of pple. And i was very scared. It was a simple thing. Simply lighting a candle and placing on the altar, but my limbs were trembling...awaiting the time to do that.

I was praying very hard. That was the period when i regularly meditated. My third eye (which throbs as and when it likes) started throbbing...and then i felt this liquid ooze lower into my body. (internally) From my back...and the trembling stopped. I felt amazingly calm. I was conscious and awake when this happened. I don't know why but i remember the liquid as blue.
What happened?

Thank you Sparrow

It has been a pleasure, and more than many pleasures.

With confusion,
Laksh.
☋☊☋☊☋☊☋☊☋☊☋☊

Hugs from the heavens and cuddles from the cosmos.

Yet again, I've got more questions, but this time, not too much. I hope, the questions are coming out of yearning to know, rather than curiosity, or ego. (and i hope that somehow you will know which it is coming from, and if it comes from ego, please do not answer it).

I see nothing inherently ‘wrong’ with either curiosity or ego. Each play very important functions in your ability to exist in physical state. Curiosity brought you to this planet to begin with and motivates you to create experiences. Instinctual ego ensures your physical survival, whereas identity ego allows you to experience the construct of personality and character, such as a sense of humour. Do not alienate such aspects. Honour, respect and understand them for their designed uses in service to your spirit.

Indeed, I am quite aware of where your questions arise from, and would reflect the view to you that such reasons are all intertwined from all aspects. Do not be afraid to indulge in a little ego from time to time, certainly if your self-esteem is receding. Any and every question anyone on this forum asks comes from ego. It has to, because questions are thought processes formulated within the human persona, which is a construct of ego. Not instinctual ego, but identity ego; the aspect of you that allows you to experience your Self as individual and unique. As special. It is your identity ego which creates and defines what qualities and values you deem important in your evolution as a being. It is identity ego which gives rise to the many gifts and abilities developed in service by all soul groups. A soul group itself, in its ability to form its group identity, must utilize the construct of identity ego, for this is the aspect which perceives and defines purpose.

The opinion that ego is ‘bad’ and should be avoided to attain some notion of spiritual mastery is complete myth. Ego is an instrument, it is how you use such instrument which determines its given reputation.

☋☊☋☊☋☊☋☊☋☊☋☊

This follows in with my words already spoken. When you feel ‘happy’ or ‘sad’ these are expressions of identity ego and instinctual ego. They allow the experience of contrast and texture. When you are feeling neither, but it is more a sense of presence, contentedness, or heightened awareness, this is an aspect of your spirit consciousness. This is an aspect which exists, if you like, outside your human persona. This is why I say, if you want to be ‘happy’ you must actually embrace your human counterpart, always, in all ways.

It really depends on what it is you are doing, and the way in which you are doing it. What you may find is that while doing something which particularly captivates your attention, and in a moment where you stop thinking about yourself, your feelings become more transparent to you. This allows you to be more in touch with your Self, and with whatever you are engaging with on a whole new level. So too when you suddenly catch yourself drifting off, or daydreaming, perhaps in the middle of a conversation, washing the dishes or watching television. During these moments your consciousness is actually attuned to your spirit and you are in a form of trance state.

☋☊☋☊☋☊☋☊☋☊☋☊

If you find it hard to let go of your thoughts, but you wish to meditate, try a short nap first and then meditate as soon as you wake. The reason for this is that you will process most of your thoughts in your sleep state, and when you wake you will be in the best possible state you can be to attain successful states of deep meditation.

The reason you find it hard to detach from your thoughts in meditation is because you like to be in control. When an alien cell or virus enters your human body your immune system immediacy focuses upon it and goes to investigate and attack it. It is a natural defence mechanism as part of your instinctual biology. Your mind works much to the same effect my friend. When a thought enters your mind, it is an alien presence within your energy field. What is your instinctual response? To focus upon it and control and pick it apart like a virus. Any change within you causes focus upon it as part of your instinctual nature.

What you can learn to do is recognise and relax this instinctual response. It is like an overactive organ you will want to abate. Before you have any success in receiving higher frequencies in meditation you will want to abate the overactive mind. You can achieve this by reducing the points of focus to a singular event. That singular event could be your breath. So then, every time you perceive a thought forming, focus completely on your breath, and allow the thoughts to flow through you without effecting you. This will take some degree of practice and patience, and certainly some persistence. Once you have learnt to observe thought, without engaging with it, you will find your mind becomes very subservient to your will.

Once you have learnt to do this, over much practice, and your mind becomes more subservient to your will, you can then remove the need to focus on breath altogether. After which time you can attain even deeper states of meditation.

☋☊☋☊☋☊☋☊☋☊☋☊

What happened?

It would appear that your intention of prayer, and your aspiration to resolve your anxiety with higher vibrations activated certain endorphins through your nervous system. These endorphins illuminated you to the sensation of ‘liquid ooze’ as what was taking place was a chemical dispersion.

With confidence,
-Sparrow

Old 19-04-2012, 11:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
Hello, Sparrow, I just now noticed this thread; there are many boards and threads I've never visited. It intrigues me, I am curious, but cautious, and a bit skeptical.

Two questions, but if you don't have time or the desire to reply, thanks fine.

You wrote this to Dream Angel regarding past lives: "You are quite right. I have not shared a ‘past life meditation’. This, for good reason.

If you follow my words on reincarnation and past life hypnosis you will understand why."

Do you have a link to provide regarding this issue. I have always been inclined to believe in reincarnation because of what I felt as a young child around 3 & 4 years of age... I am curious if I am wrong, and as well, what you mean by your comment...so if you could post a link to the thread you commented about it, that would be great, and if it's on this thread, I've just not read it yet, but the last page. Thanks.

Secondly, who are you? Who is the person typing for you? Are you just a gifted person, are you some guide being channeled? If you are a guide, and if I have guides (I believe someone or something communicates to me and I have no fear of it or them whatsoever, in fact, I value the communications I get from them, if they are guides or something higher, or maybe it's just me, I have no idea (do you???)

Well, I had more than 2 questions. Forgive me. I am just curious and wondering about who you are. Where do you get your knowledge?

Thank you.
☋☊☋☊☋☊☋☊☋☊☋☊

You will find a summary of my view on such here:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...t=33967&page=2

As for who I am, I am a representative and voice piece of the Asceleottyi. The Asceleottyi is the name of our family soul group as it is known in the spirit world and the resonant vibration to which we belong. That is to say, we Asceleottyi represent a unique spiritual vibration which you are welcome to connect with. Our orientation is very spiritually focused, and the work that we do is designed to bring many different soul groups together, who would never even encounter one another if not for our presence in their dimension/frequency. Our origins are not of the Earth or local star system, but in fact from a completely different location in the universe, and other universes and dimensions.
Our interactions involve associations with beings from many corners of diverse realities who come together to share information to one another regarding what each have witnessed and observed within and throughout many different places in the omniverse. Due to our nature and characteristics of vibration, and our access to many different dimensions, our work is highly dispersed over a very vast expanse, within many different realities. Our knowledge and our factual observations of planets, species and cosmic events, as well as many spiritual understandings can be found within the halls of learning. Whether you access these vaults of knowledge and wisdom through meditation, astral journey, dream state, altered trance, mediumship or after your physical passing, the Asceleottyi is there to assist and guide you.

Now, as a physical being, I am prone to the same flaws, falls and failures associated with the human experience. I am not an all-enlightened, all-saintly masterful spiritual guru walking the Earth. Nobody is, and anybody who claims to be is viewing themselves within ignorance of the laws that govern physical state. Though this is the case, it is by choice I accept these experiences in order to observe them intimately, and my inherent ability to perceive things multi-dimensionally allows me to observe and experience reality as it is, rather than as it is presented by others. Now, when it comes to the soul group to whom I speak, it is not that I channel in trance or am required to enter any such altered state, but that I am able to connect home to source through different forms of language associated with my distinct vibration. This is to say, I have the capacity to detach from human consciousness, and human persona to such degree, just by being relaxed, that I am able to send and receive forms of language fluidly to facilitate certain knowledge and wisdom, and other abilities associated with my spirit. Spirit Guide Sparrow is an instrument of persona my spirit is using to represent certain aspects and intentions of service. If you wish to connect with my energy as a being, as a spirit, and seek your own intuitive validation, then attune yourself to the vibration of the Asceleottyi.

Now, to curve focus back to you. In enquiring as to your own associations with your own guides, ‘or those higher’, firstly understand, there is no one ‘higher’. Nobody or nothing in the spirit world is ‘higher’ than anything else. This ladder construct of mind is how your human brain interprets the structure of the spirit world, because it bases things on hierarchies. This is a belief system inherited within you from ancient times within your ancestral cellular memory. Such structures of hierarchy would simply not work in the spirit world, as you will find out.
To better understand who is working with you, you may find the following feed useful:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=20436

You currently have each of the above listed working with you on your journey. How you form a connection with each of them is your own journey to make. It is my suggestion that you first discover your own innate gifts and qualities, and through those instruments forge your connections and bridges to spirit, for these are what will connect you to your own resident vibration and soul group.

With pleasure,
-Sparrow