Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-09-2012, 03:39 PM
hy2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
hy... You seem to have the wrong impression. Meditation and astral exploration are two entirely different things.

Dhikr - "It is reported - and Allah knows best - that al-Junayd, a friend of God - may Allah be pleased with him - said, 'A servant should overcome his soul, and be continuous in the remembrance of his Lord, establishing the rights of his Lord, focusing upon Him with his heart, the light of fear setting ablaze his heart, whilst drinking from the vessel of pure love, and certain hidden realities being unveiled for him. So when he talks, it is due to Allah, when he speaks, it is from Allah, when he moves, it is by the Command of Allah, and when he is serene, then it is from Allah. He belongs to Allah, is for Allah and is with Allah.'"

This is true meditation.

Xan

i did this (hanafi) meditation and i swear the next day i saw on the news that a hanafi mosque got blown up in syria, is there anyone that can guide and help me on my spiritual matter, its really serious issue any expert please help me
Old 07-09-2012, 09:46 PM
Master
If you're wondering if the blowing up of the mosque had anything to do with you meditation... No. It's not possible. People in all religions and traditions practice meditation every day with nothing bad happening, rather quite the opposite.

The thing to focus on is the meditation and how it gradually opens your own mind and heart.

Xan

Old 09-09-2012, 08:46 PM
hy2007

im not saying i did that cus i agree with wat you said its impossible... but i was stressed/claustophobic on that day so i did meditation for inner peace i did not vision anything bad but just nature, water & allah's name while chanting allah akbur in my mind but i only could manage to do 5mins cus i got up from a white light which woke me up and and the next day soon as i switched on the tv i saw on the news an hanafi mosque got blown up in syria... i was shocked and scared... what does that mean?
Old 09-09-2012, 08:58 PM
Super Moderator
Sometimes, sensitive people can sense when an event is taking place in another part of the world (a major earthquake, flood, shooting, or example or some other sudden event) They might not know what exactly is going to happen and where, and who to, but it does happen that some people can "pick up" on these things subconsciously and feel depressed, anxious, have prophetic dreams, etc.
Maybe it's something like this?
Old 09-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hy2007
i was shocked and scared... what does that mean?

It means shocking and scarey things happen in the world... every day if you watch the news.

It could also mean that no matter what happens you may gain wisdom and compassion by taking it all into meditation.

Xan

Old 11-09-2012, 09:50 PM
hy2007

im aware on how the world works, theres going to be wars, murders and so on, but dont you think that the hanafi meditation i did was too much of a coincidence, im not joking i think i have a real bad demon on my case when i meditated 2months back and im sensing something bad is going to happen to the world... i dont know what to do...
Old 11-09-2012, 11:58 PM
Master
Now I see what you're talking about, hy.

People who practice meditation generally find themselves becoming more intuitive... sensing things both good and bad. It doesn't mean you have a demon but that your awareness is expanding.

Xan

Old 12-09-2012, 11:32 AM
hy2007

true, meditation does open your senses but also what i understand it could attract good/evil spirits/jinn cus they feed on your emotion/energy that you give, but i have been practising my mind to feel good or feel nothing and even then i get bad luck/signs around me at random times...
Old 12-09-2012, 04:06 PM
Master
Yes, spirits and energies are drawn to the attitudes and expectations you are holding and giving out. But it's not just our surface feelings. The subconscious beliefs and negative patterns need to be healed and cleared too.

Xan

Old 12-09-2012, 04:30 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Yes, spirits and energies are drawn to the attitudes and expectations you are holding and giving out. But it's not just our surface feelings. The subconscious beliefs and negative patterns need to be healed and cleared too.

Xan
Wise words, indeed!