Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-02-2012, 11:14 AM
Ascender

Just thought of him, listening to the radio, our 'song' came on, time was 11:11
Old 04-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
so many signs and syncs Suikagirl..it's uncanny.

I believe you have some great ones listed
Really?????

That makes me happy!

I have to edit that it was actually on our 3rd or 4th date when we had that synchronicity moment, still it was the 3rd or 4th time we saw each other in real life.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
well having out on a few pounds as you do over xmas hols..i have been trying to get back on track again since beginning of Jan, watching my diet and exercising well...

this week i can feel alot of intense energy between us..i have been in contact with him this week as well..this morning i woke up and i thought i would hop on the scales after an hour's workout...

the scales shouted out 11:11..i had to get on a few times to make sure

Then as i writing in my diary i noticed the date today : 02.04.2012.

You are so lucky you are able to be in contact with him!

What is special about today's date? Is it that if you add the numbers you get 11?
Old 04-02-2012, 09:15 PM
Ascender

never thought of it like that - i guess i am lucky i get to stay in contact Not everyone gets to

Yep, that's it, the numbers add to 11.

I was thinking of him earlier and i immediately saw the words 'twins'.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
never thought of it like that - i guess i am lucky i get to stay in contact Not everyone gets to

Yep, that's it, the numbers add to 11.

I was thinking of him earlier and i immediately saw the words 'twins'.

I love it when that happens! I just let them come to me, of course there are a few times that I am so desperate that I ask God, Angels, Whomever to send me a sign to know if I am mistaking the connection.

Yes, you are lucky last time I talked to my sTF, through e-mail, was in December, because I wrote first, then of course he didn't reply afterwards, and I am not going to contact him again, I will stop chasing him in any way.
Old 06-02-2012, 09:04 AM
Master

This morning when riding on my bike I bumped into a car with a licenceplate with TFS on it, just when I was thinking of my tf.
Old 06-02-2012, 09:46 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphea
This morning when riding on my bike I bumped into a car with a licenceplate with TFS on it, just when I was thinking of my tf.

Cool Nymph - Yesterday i was staring into the tv and hubby was checking tv programme information and at the point on the blank screen i was staring at appeared numbers 1111. He turned it on and off and on and off again...so i had 1111 flashing at me for half a minute
Old 06-02-2012, 12:35 PM
Master

Last weekend I was visiting my TF's mum. She told me he doesn't like a certain dish (typical dish from my country) which I have never liked either! I find it really disgusting...I was so amazed to find out we share the same dislikes.
It was quite a hard weekend cause my TF was on a trip with his new girlfriend. And despite my intention to feel okay about that, it felt so rough knowing that the two of them were together the whole 72 hours. I know, I have absolutely no right to feel this way, but I did. I simply cannot understand why he's with someone he doesn't love from the heart....cause that's what he told me. Maybe it's a male kind of thing; just for the company and sex (sorry for me putting it this way). Men seem to be more capable to separate love and sex, don't they?
Anyway, he's back again and I am trying to let go about him, it's driving me crazy.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Cool Nymph - Yesterday i was staring into the tv and hubby was checking tv programme information and at the point on the blank screen i was staring at appeared numbers 1111. He turned it on and off and on and off again...so i had 1111 flashing at me for half a minute
LOL! It's so funny how other people who don't know anything about the TF connection, sometimes make funny comments and tell you things you didn't know about your TF. That are also signs. I bet your husband didn't notice the 1111 thing, did he?
Old 06-02-2012, 07:47 PM
Ascender

No i don't think hubby noticed the 1111 but what do i know?