Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 12-06-2011, 06:16 PM
Master
I think is where the image of the halo originates. Actual visible light around the crown chakras of highly spiritual folk. I've never seen this, but I totally dig the concept in a metaphorical sense.

A quote by Bob Marley that has inspired me greatly:

"Light up the darkness"
Old 12-06-2011, 07:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
If it werent for me finding this site. I probably never would of talked about it. Sinse I now live in Texas with a lot of narrow minded thinkers that would think I'm crazy if I told them that.

On the other hand they might start calling you a 'saint', which isn't much better really, if you know what I mean.

Xan

Old 12-06-2011, 09:51 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

On the other hand they might start calling you a 'saint', which isn't much better really, if you know what I mean.

Xan
I know what you mean. And what I meant by that is that I wouldn't have found anyone to express how I feel if it weren't for this website. I love this website. More loving than the other forum websites I'm been at. I'm just a dude expressing his self his BEING right now. For that I'm present in the moment joyfully writing this post. Not caught in time. Just BEING.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:23 PM
achanna

moke64916 - would you like to share your light therapy technique ... where and how did you learn it .... or ...were you born with this gift ?
Old 12-06-2011, 11:18 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by achanna
I find this post very interesting .. what is this method called and where and how can one learn it ?
I learned it from my intuition. The knowledge came from my soul. Everyone has a wealth of knowledge beyond their normal thinking. You can start my finding this intelligence in yourself by observing your thoughts, emotions, actions. Thinking on your thoughts. You penetrate beyond the conscious mind and tap into the unconscious which holds a wealth of knowledge. N0body taught me this technique on how to heal.. Me as being my soul taught me. My intuition.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:25 PM
moke64916

Quote:
moke64916 - would you like to share your light therapy technique ... where and how did you learn it .... or ...were you born with this gift ?
I was born in Roseville, CA. I live in Dallas, Texas now. Therapy techniques on what specifically? Meditation? The whole point of meditationis to focus on one thing, in orther words the purpose of meditation is to be in the NOW. The present moment. Read one of my threads it is a way to see how presentbyou are in the moment. Joy, peace, bliss can all be felt ONLY when your fully present in the moment. Have you ever noticed it is when your not thinking at all is when you feel your happiest? Can you please be more specific on light techniques? So then tomorrow I can make a thread on it.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:32 PM
moke64916

To all of you that want to highten your intuition. Read the book "The Intuitive Way"by Penny Pierce.
Old 13-06-2011, 12:05 AM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DulcePoetica
Aaaah. I will need to search my writings for something I wrote recently about the way this light pokes holes in anyone that tries to contain it. The more holes we have, the more likely we will completely disintegrate and burst forth with light in all directions.

Exactly; that's why it's called being "Holy."
Old 13-06-2011, 12:25 AM
achanna

Quote:
Can you please be more specific on light techniques? So then tomorrow I can make a thread on it.

you mentioned in your earlier post ...

Quote:
.... White light exists in all of us in my opinion and it can be used to heal people if you know what your doing. You can only heal in. State of pure love. I feel the white light throughout my whole body at all times.

I don't see white light .. not even while meditating... my question is ....you always could this white light since you were born ?.. or you starting seeing it after you got into meditation... what meditations you do ?
Old 13-06-2011, 01:25 AM
moke64916

Quote:
you mentioned in your earlier post ...

I don't see white light .. not even while meditating... my question is ....you always could this white light since you were born ?.. or you starting seeing it after you got into meditation... what meditations you do ?

My earlier post is a technique to see how present in the moment you actually are. Everything strives on energy. We all have souls. Made of pure energy of 100% love. You can't see it. You sense it's there. You feel it. Love, peace, joy, bliss. It all started when all the sudden I kept feeling like a bolt ran through my body. I thought it was divine energy being channeled through me. My mom was feeling depressed, so I thought I'd use this jolt of energy(like a channel) I put my hand on her head. I felt the jolt go through the top of my head, into my mom. Instantly her eyes closed. I didn't tell her I healed her. Within the next 5 minutes she asked me dd you just heal me cause I feel great. Months went by, I kept feeling that jolt enter me day after day. Eventually I got a since that I had this white light throughout my whole body. From head to toe. I felt a little go out of my finger tip and my fingertip started to tingle, which means there's a high frequency there. I then tried healing using this white light energy to heal people. My dad is bi-polar. He was so depressed he couldnt even get out of bed. I healed him using my new technique. Within the next 30 minutes he was n longer depressed got out of bed and was happy. But it all started with these jolts like a lightning bolt. I don't know what to think of it. Time after time again , the actions speak louder than words. It has never failed. But in order to heal successfully, you yourself have to be in a state of love. When I feel this energy released from my hand into my mother I feel thevlove of that energy as it leaves me and inside her. She all the sudden starts smiling and felt better happy loving . Before she was in a total negativevmindframe. You tell me. I dontbknow what to believe of this. Is it a maricle? I know my life purpose is to help others. My analytical mind wants to say it's all in your head. But evidence shows it works. I still don't know what to think of it. It blows my mind. I always feel this white light in me. I see my aura too. It is purple. Meditation for meis about feeling rather than imagining. Imagining like focusing on breath. Using your imagination in meditation practices isn't for me anymore. The instant. Take my attention in my body, I feel my being within. And I feel a total state of bliss. The ultimate goal is to feel your being in your everyday life, so meditation is really no longer needed. For you meditate all the time. Your constantly in the now. Meditation is a tool to bring you into the now., once your in the now all day you no longer need to practice it for that you already feel it all day.