Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-06-2012, 04:47 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
3dnow - I would just like to say here that you may be resenting Xan's wise/knowledgeable overview. She is, after all, a spiritual counsellor and I have great respect for her and her posts. She has a talent to address an issue succinctly yet beautifully and simply.

Yes I agree but not always.

3d
Old 01-06-2012, 05:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
I see someone throwing his trash in a beautiful forest.

Love says: No problem. He is more important. Knowing all the fears he is facing, you cannot say anything else.

No, to me he would be a douchbag. the forest is more important. I am pretty sick of inconsiderate people who have no respect for this earth that they live on and take for granted. Plus I have no idea his fears he is facing, but does that give him a free pass to do as he pleases? I think not.
Old 01-06-2012, 05:25 PM
Master
Quote:
What if he says: I suffer hell fire in my head, leave me alone, etc.

I would say go see a shrink...it's still no excuse to litter. I would also say I will leave you alone when you pick your trash up and put it in a waste can.
Old 01-06-2012, 05:28 PM
Master
Quote:
In fact my problem is I can't stay silent. I fear sending a bad frequency or saying something bad. So I say something good.

like: "It is not more important than you brother"

or something else.
Really? So what if everyone on this earth took both those attitudes, one that they can litter because they can and are lazy, inconsiderate twits, and the next person, say you, comes along and says "it's not more importan than you brother", so feel free to litter away. We wouldn't need dumps/landfills anymore or recycling plants because the whole earth would be one huge landfill created by lazy slobs....and others making excuses for them. I have no respect for either kind.
Old 01-06-2012, 05:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
to me it's much too simple. I don't like people littering the woods.

secondly, I don't even know this cat who's throwing rubbish around so I don't pretend I love him.
Hahaha, me either!
Old 01-06-2012, 06:27 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
Really? So what if everyone on this earth took both those attitudes, one that they can litter because they can and are lazy, inconsiderate twits, and the next person, say you, comes along and says "it's not more importan than you brother", so feel free to litter away. We wouldn't need dumps/landfills anymore or recycling plants because the whole earth would be one huge landfill created by lazy slobs....and others making excuses for them. I have no respect for either kind.

So there is no love..

EDIT: What is unfortunate here is that you pretend protecting the planet but you are helping its destruction by destroying the human.

Old 01-06-2012, 07:25 PM
Master
Humans are destroying the earth rapidly. I find that a crime and then after they have destroyed it, they will cry out there is no food, no land...it is baren or built up with buildings, the sun scorches it...dust blows...there is no water...and then they cry out to a god and blame a god instead of looking at themselves who destroyed it...and then the man will become like animals and fighting against each other for any scrap of food...any drip of water... it happens already.

you need to get out of your fairytale world of love where it takes away all accountability and responsibility.
Old 01-06-2012, 07:38 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Humans are destroying the earth rapidly. I find that a crime and then after they have destroyed it, they will cry out there is no food, no land...it is baren or built up with buildings, the sun scorches it...dust blows...there is no water...and then they cry out to a god and blame a god instead of looking at themselves who destroyed it...and then the man will become like animals and fighting against each other for any scrap of food...any drip of water... it happens already.

you need to get out of your fairytale world of love where it takes away all accountability and responsibility.

Spreading hatred. This is the wrong approach.

EDIT: Next step for me. Forgive the unloving spiritual. (I am honest at least)
Old 01-06-2012, 07:50 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:

More accuracy here than most care to admit..

Be well..
Old 01-06-2012, 08:05 PM
Charliemcsnarly

IMO the rebellious would rebel even more when faced with sarian's approach.

That's not to say we're not each individually accountable for our own actions and the impact they have on the world. Others should guide us to an understanding gracefully, not forcefully.