Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-05-2022, 09:18 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Hey Justin Passing don't think you're getting out of it - you're coming with me, I'll let you know when - you'll know knock at the door get your flying gear on...
haha - You're more than welcome one-light. Just come on in - I never lock the door. (And I've got cheese! )
Old 04-05-2022, 09:32 PM
Master

It is good to have humour and have a laugh. At the moment everything is too serious and it is good to get away from it. I see the headlines of the other side of the world but I do not read it as it is depressing.
Old 04-05-2022, 10:30 PM
Experiencer
@astralsuzy - I make it a point to not read headlines. They never write anything about one-light! And no cheese....
Old 04-05-2022, 11:34 PM
Master

Funny Justin Passing. Does that mean it is best to look at on line news about once a week to keep up what is going on. The news is generally all bad. Does that mean it is best not to read it at all or any of it? The headlines are usually bad but some headlines is worse than others. When something bad has happened we always find out about it as people talk about it. Perhaps looking at the news is not necessary.
Old 04-05-2022, 11:52 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
When something bad has happened we always find out about it as people talk about it. Perhaps looking at the news is not necessary.
I find looking at the news completely unnecessary. Even with my limited social contact, if I need to know something (and even if I don't) someone will tell me. Personally I think people have become too addicted to the news. Best to avoid it, and read up on the things you actually want to know instead.

Just my two cents, obviously.
Old 05-05-2022, 12:51 AM
Master

Thank you Justin Passing. It is more than two cents worth. I value your advice and I will do it. It is going to be hard to break a habit but I will try.
Old 05-05-2022, 01:14 AM
Experiencer
Good for you! You'll start feeling better I'm sure. There are always terrible things happening somewhere, but that doesn't mean you have to live with them.
Old 05-05-2022, 08:36 AM
Master
How was the trip to the moon?
Old 05-05-2022, 08:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
It is good to have humour and have a laugh. At the moment everything is too serious and it is good to get away from it. I see the headlines of the other side of the world but I do not read it as it is depressing.

We are the other side of the world Suzy, England - I take it you're on about the greed merchants in Russia - I listen to the news once/twice a day usually give it 10 seconds zap it off - we shut fearmongering science and news up here in England though when MP's finally got a grip with what was going on with their 'its coming for you' comments on radio every day - we got the nurses / doctors jobs back, job done, thank you MP's of all parties - and normality here, hardly a mask anywhere... So yes we push on with a laugh or two daily now, get those vibes up...

See if this song doesn't get you all dancing or moving the arms, green green grass and blue blue sky... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmOWKU37btU

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 05-05-2022, 09:51 PM
Master

Thank you for the song one-light. It was unusual and fun to watch. It gives you comfort and helps to make you happier for your love ones or even people you do not know. You tend to hear bad things on the news or from other people. I have not watched the news or looked at the news on the internet since yesterday morning. It is not a long time but so far so good. I am now thinking what can I do now. Instead of thinking I will look at the news, I now think I will read a book, play a game and other fun things.