Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 13-03-2011, 02:26 AM
Triad

The Jouneys of the Sphere cont...

Heteki again focused accessing the memories and experiences of those to who now he was a conscious part of. Heteki as if a part of a puzzle that was now complete lowered his new body into the past that was the structure o the surface that was the present.

Heteki saw Mr. Benske's ship arrive from the future in the form of a fountain of water touching a part of the sky, which in this part of reality, defined things that were to come. He saw his ship crash upon the Earth and wittnessed the deaths of crew but him, as a reuslt.

He had awakened alone and had walked of into the dark.
Old 13-03-2011, 07:20 PM
Triad

Continuum cont...after Heteki's Journey

The crash had killed everyone with exception of Mr. Benske. At least he had crashed in an isolated place, though is was night time and the impact would have been seen for miles he was certain he could get to the people that had been recommended to him as potential allies in his efforts. He collected what supplies he could from his vessel and made his way south in what was no known as the United States. Passing through some tree's he made it to a clearing as he approached the center of the area hundreds of lights came on.

An entire battalion of United States forces lay in waiting they had captured him though he had no comprehension as to how that was possible. Arrested and placed in a cell Mr. Benske awaited his fate and as the door to his cell opened that was about to become apparent. Entering the cell were ten officers all very well armed and all pointing there weapons at him. "Clear," said, a man who's insignia defined him as having the highest rank. From outside the cell entered a 10 year old male child, it was Heteki.

“Hello Mr. Benske....We need to talk, said Heteki as the cell door was closed.

Last edited by Triad : 13-03-2011 at 09:16 PM.
Old 13-03-2011, 10:40 PM
Triad

The Journeys of the Sphere cont....

As Heketi walked the hall of his new job approached Mr. Benske's office. "Hi John how are you today," asked Heketi. "Doing great Sir and how are you,"responded Mr. Benske. "Very well John I will be talking to you more soon," aid Heteki. To which Mr. Benske returned to his work.

By informing his younger self of the situation and therefore interceding in Mr. Benske arrival to this time. Mr. Benske has become an ally and not because he had been harmed. Heteki had showed him how his cooperation would affect mankind’s destiny and so he decided to cooperate.

Heteki had himself changed as a result of his Journey.....

Fractal Zoom...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tRdL...eature=related

Ronald Roybal-Journey of the Dead...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRVdw...eature=related

Last edited by Triad : 13-03-2011 at 11:49 PM.
Old 14-03-2011, 12:27 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triad
The Journeys of the Sphere cont....

As Heketi walked the hall of his new job approached Mr. Benske's office. "Hi John how are you today," asked Heketi. "Doing great Sir and how are you,"responded Mr. Benske. "Very well John I will be talking to you more soon," aid Heteki. To which Mr. Benske returned to his work.

By informing his younger self of the situation and therefore interceding in Mr. Benske arrival to this time. Mr. Benske has become an ally and not because he had been harmed. Heteki had showed him how his cooperation would affect mankind’s destiny and so he decided to cooperate.

Heteki had himself changed as a result of his Journey.....

Fractal Zoom...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tRdLD6vh3g&feature=related

Ronald Roybal-Journey of the Dead...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRVdw...eature=related

good twist.
Old 14-03-2011, 06:23 PM
Triad

Thank you Gracey I truly appreciate your responses

I hope you like Leona Lewis-Footprints in the Sand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCsZN...feature=relmfu

Unisonic Ascension-best with stereo headphones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAj7o...eature=related

The Journeys of the Sphere cont...

As Heteki prepared himself for meditation he considered the past. The Shadow Walker was a member of one of the few surviving Taino families that had, survived the massacre that had occurred to his tribe in the early 1800. The Spanish became very angry when they had learned the truth about his tribe. The Taino were once the Toltec's and despite the fact that they were defeated by the Aztecs they had established during there empire representation for each tribe. This meant that through-out the Caribbean, South America and Central America every tribe had a representative of the Taino tribe in each of there territories.

All of them had been killed by the Spanish, the only survivors had been a very few number of families that had lived on the Island of Puerto Rico. It was not until then that the leaders of the Taino realized what had happened.

Amongst the survivors was Heteki's ancestor who secured the assistance of the Hispanics and when the Battle of El Morro occurred it was the Americans who had come to there aid in defeating the Spanish and removing them from the Island from which he originated.

Heteki had been raised to understand that this ancestor was him in a past life and so were many, many others. Many war had been fought some victorious others not so much, but there had never truly been defeat. The word Heteki in Taino means "The One," in honor of the Founder "That One," also his ancestor and who he had been in that time.

His meditation continued

Time-this procession of moments for which, each life time unto its own defines the meaning of moments...a perspective upon reality seemingly divided on the surface, but altogether the same and related to motion.

Motion- the relationship that allows for action.

Action-the means for thinking about time as a result of creation.

Creation.....

Heteki focused upon the actions of everything capable of motion everywhere and processed it from the context of how, he commonly defined a moment as an aspect of the present. All activity instead of
being related to, from the context, of the arrow of time but rather to the instant where fundamentally
science had discovered action interrelated, despite distance.

As he peered into infinity he was startled by his observation, He saw himself sitting in meditation looking back at him and saying to him “I already am here.” The soul walker was not certain as to exactly what his-self in infinite form had meant so he elected to enter his thoughts in the same way he had tried to meld with That One.....

Last edited by Triad : 14-03-2011 at 09:59 PM.
Old 14-03-2011, 11:13 PM
Triad

As the sphere that was Heketi approached what simply went beyond all possible time lines in all possible Universe's something strange began to happen. It was as if Heketi was alternating between seeing himself as moving towards the object and being in the object observing the much smaller Sphere moving towards him. As the soul walker became one with the larger object Heketi realized that the other object really was him

It was the culmination of the Sphere that he clearly, had just begun to understand.

"Hello" said someone. Heketi quickly acclimated to his new form, his senses informing him that sound was coming from all directions but with no form in what appeared to be a void. Heketi sensed no threat and if anything could only feel an incredible peace from whoever was trying to communicate with him. "Hello who are you?" asked Heketi. From his feelings Heketi sensed a smile.

"You may call me Solace but I am known by many names,” said Solace. Realizing who he was speaking to, Heketi considered moving back. But realizing that these sensations were coming from all possible directions there really was no place to go. Again Solace smiled “I wish to show you something come with me.” Heketi found himself with God at the moment of creation and in front of him was a gate beyond which he could not see. A very powerful warrior who apparently guarded the gate stood away from the gate seemingly ready to allow someone to pass.

Knowing what God wanted Heketi to do he asked a question. “I am a shadow warrior and have harmed many people to my cause, why have you offered me this?” And so Solace responded,” My child, I am Love, Peace and Happiness through me all three are one, you have honored you father and mother as well as all your ancestors now go......"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azy9m0VGm_g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHhH9...eature=related
Old 14-03-2011, 11:28 PM
Gracey

just as he finds himself merging he found god, interesting.
Old 14-03-2011, 11:30 PM
Gracey

o and i loved the footprints in the sand video. i never saw it before and binaural beats are awesome. sometimes i can feel a physical change in my brain. trust the rest of your evening will be well Triad.
Old 15-03-2011, 12:00 AM
Triad

Doing ok.... my right leg is messed up, bad. Watching the news concerning all that is happening today...Japan, Libya, Wisconsin. Despite the few references I am very concerned about the fact that New Zealand Japan are a part of the ring of fire. In such a scenario concerned about that part of the ring and less so in relation to our side.

Beyond what is happening today a very recent Volcano erupted in the
Philippines and prior to the New Zealand event.

I hope no one minds this intermission

I have actually been on the internet since 1990 my very first computer was a Tandy 1400 and I had a 4 color monitor. Up to the time I arrived at this forum I spent most of my time talking to extremist skeptic they actually spent a lot of time doing that. Oh almost forgot it was then the offical Skeptics Society Forum...

I actually was responsible for shutting down Skeptics Society forums back in the middle 90's though strictly because they could not keep up in debate. though in the end they claimed days before the site shut down, they had ulterior motives for setting up the site

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjEcj8KpuJw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMh...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33h_h...1&feature=fvwp

I am glad you like the music...music and media, has a way of saying things without words... an important part of the how I opinion we all are intelectually....a part I feel we could look into, for the sake of discussion...
Old 15-03-2011, 01:53 AM
Gracey

hey Triad,
thats a bummer about your leg, will it heal or is this permanent?

the first video when the black knight says "none shall pass", i thought of your story with heketi and the gurad at the beginning of creation. i was wondering what god was going to show him....you wrote love, peace, and happiness. i am still looking for some of my own answers the day i stood on the edge of the abyss of creation......

i am shocked that witch burning is still going on in this day. i bet the missionaries will be trying to flock over there now.

i am concerned about the earths changes myself, never have been before. i think that dream i had awoke me just a bit.

anyways, i am off to dreamland.
goodinight.