Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 22-02-2023, 02:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
LOL....I finally got to...
... MORE complex and confusing ....
oh oops, that was not what I was hoping you would say. lol
Old 22-02-2023, 02:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
oh oops, that was not what I was hoping you would say. lol
LOL...was it not ???
Pray tell what did you want to hear ???
So funny !
Old 22-02-2023, 03:00 PM
Master
Quote:
LOL...was it not ???
Pray tell what did you want to hear ???
So funny !
That all confusion was replaced by clarity once and for all, forever.
Old 22-02-2023, 03:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
What Angel Blue said is correct we have to live a Human existence as much as you may not want to you are Human so living in a world of Nothingness is not feasible
Namaste
Thank you for always bringing things down to earth.
Old 22-02-2023, 03:09 PM
Master

Quote:
That all confusion was replaced by clarity once and for all, forever.
LOL you silly sausage ... .....
Forever is a Looonnnngggggggg time !!!!
Tell you what I'll do... ( But shhhhhh, don't tell anyone )
I'm about to drop dead soon , so I'll try and get on with it and get "up there" , rush through the small print and get born again and then I can get back on here and let you know what's what before I forget the fine detail ....

But in the meantime my child try not to become too impatient or frustrated. All becomes apparent in the fullness of time and ONLY when the time is right for you LOL...
Old 23-02-2023, 01:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aupmanyav
IMHO, Ramana way is a good starter but it does not lead one anywhere.
I think the sublime point of Ramana's approach is that it stays here and doesn't go anywhere else; in the sense that the inquiry is into self as it is now, and not imagining the self as it might one day be. I understand the people think the person they are now is not the enlightened being or however we imagine It is, but personally, I'd counter that It is precisely yourself just as you are.

I don't think we need a scientific analysis to understand the simple fact that you don't live in the past nor do you exist in the future. You are actually here in this moment of life, and this fact is so clear, obvious and self-evidently mundane, that I think we assume there must be 'something else', so we venture and seek 'looking for love in all the wrong places', whereas Ramana advocates persistently turning the attention around, towards the very outpouring of it.

My sense is that 'IT' is behind you, and trying to look for it is kinda like trying to see the back of your head, it keeps moving behind no matter where you look. Maybe that's why he said, "Just drop all seeking, turn your attention inward, and sacrifice your mind to the One Self radiating in the Heart of your very being". Of course I have no idea why Ramana actually said what he said, but that sentence makes a lot of sense to me.
Old 23-02-2023, 03:01 PM
Master
Quote:
LOL you silly...
... time is right for you LOL...
maybe nothing is on the other side. Maybe thats why I have an identity crisis. I have been so curious whats on the other side that I have become the other side. the ineffability of it has become my whole life it seems. While all is going forward, I'm trying to go backwards.

thanks for the advice. All in right time. I hope, I really always have hope in time.
Old 23-02-2023, 03:25 PM
Master

Quote:
maybe nothing is on the other side. Maybe thats why I have an identity crisis. I have been so curious whats on the other side that I have become the other side. the ineffability of it has become my whole life it seems. While all is going forward, I'm trying to go backwards.

thanks for the advice. All in right time. I hope, I really always have hope in time.
Oh goodness and I can promise that there iS something on the other side .
And this earth, our lovely planet is not even a pin prick in the vast expanse of the universe and everything in it. Now that really DOES go on forever !!!!
And I fully understand your need to know. I'm a Leo and have no patience and as soon as things starting "happening" for me I needed more....and more ....and more ....
But it's like being at school . They teach us so much then back off....
Of course , me having no patience used to swear at them and tell them where to go and tell them I was walking away from being messed about . I used to tell em I get messed about enough on earth without them starting too !!!
But in the end , after a few years of this I began to see a cycle in the proceedings , and I realised that it goes in peaks and troughs and when you think they've "abandoned " you , that's them giving your mind time to process the info they have just given you....

But like i say, mostly people think I'm nuts !!!
Old 24-02-2023, 02:31 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
HOW can you say that "I Am That'' - Nisargadatta's book is not true?
Then, type SO much afterwards, only to admit at the end, [B''I don't have a clue''[/b].
True. After understanding "I am that", one should have all the clues.
Old 24-02-2023, 03:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Oh goodness and I...
...think I'm nuts !!!
I have been processing the same fear for over 10 years. Infinite seperation and all one aloneness.

I can tell you this. Whatever has been worth my endless psychosis'... I can only hope its all worth it.

To this day, I still have the same fear and its still getting worse. I can't find any evidence that sooths my fears. To the point that I don't even know what my fear is about anymore, as there is nothing else to compare it to. "Just this duality and illusion and there is nothing outside of it. All fractaline. Infinite eternal illusion from which there is no escape."

I still have hope that maybe in the following next 2 years, new revelations will be revealed that might help me transcend all my fears. I can only hope. There is no other option except hope forever. It is intollerable to do anything except hope. I thank god I still have some small little hopes left.