Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 14-06-2021, 03:40 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
I dont understand why it is so difficult for people to understand and accept that the emotion is what it is all about.
That's the dualistic mind's reaction to or perception of a glimpse beyond duality, and since the mind is an appearance within duality it's also subject to the full spectrum of emotion - positive, neutral and negative. It goes with the dualistic territory.

There's no such spectrum from the perspective of non-duality. We have SatChitAnanda or Existence-Consciousness-Bliss, but bliss isn't what most think. It's more aptly described as fullness, completeness or lack of want. Think of the serenity of the deeper meditative states. Of utter silence and stillness. Supreme contentment.

Emotions are states of mind illumined by that Ananda and not Ananda itself. SatChitAnanda or Brahman or Source is limitless and unchanging. Anything subject to change is limited and temporal and therefore in the context of non-duality is only an extrinsic appearance of and within the limitless and unchanging intrinsic non-dual existence.

That's the non-dual Advaita perspective.
Old 14-06-2021, 03:51 AM
Knower

Quote:
You see rejection as causality? What do you mean by that?
I meant, to me what I have seen along my path and understanding.
For me I see rejection as the cause and effect that allowed the split for the negative vs positive divide.
In that rejection is neither negative nor positive also. But as the core cause of the split. The causality is rejection- cause and neg/pos- effect.
It seems that you have found that rejection is the negative action at play.

To me , you and I have been discussing the Yin-Yang just in our own word usage or way of thinking. This is why I like to discuss or Philosophy as opposed to debate out of rejection. When people put themselves to the side and allow an discussion with an open mind and heart. All sides can learn and grow, even if it's just learning a different perspective or point of view. This is to me, what anyone who seeks Spiritually should at some point along their Path needs to come to an awareness of. Even the most Enlightened person will not cease to seek understanding or awareness in some way. To me that would go against the nature of Enlightenment.

The Yin-Yang to me is one of the most important fundamental's of Spiritually. It's sad to see Yin-Yang only considered something cool to use as a picture or necklace etc etc.
I have found personally the Yin-Yang extremely insightful and one that I still after almost 40 yr journey along my Path go back to very often for more insight and realization's.
Old 14-06-2021, 04:06 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty
The Yin-Yang to me is one of the most important fundamental's of Spiritually. It's sad to see Yin-Yang only considered something cool to use as a picture or necklace etc etc.

If I understand correctly in Taoist metaphysics the duality of Yin Yang is perceptual so ultimately it's not real. That's not all that different from what Advaita says about apparent reality otherwise known as our waking reality, i.e. the universe and all within it.
Old 14-06-2021, 05:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
That's the dualistic mind's reaction to or perception of a glimpse beyond duality, and since the mind is an appearance within duality it's also subject to the full spectrum of emotion - positive, neutral and negative. It goes with the dualistic territory.

There's no such spectrum from the perspective of non-duality. We have SatChitAnanda or Existence-Consciousness-Bliss, but bliss isn't what most think. It's more aptly described as fullness, completeness or lack of want. Think of the serenity of the deeper meditative states. Of utter silence and stillness. Supreme contentment.

Emotions are states of mind illumined by that Ananda and not Ananda itself. SatChitAnanda or Brahman or Source is limitless and unchanging. Anything subject to change is limited and temporal and therefore in the context of non-duality is only an extrinsic appearance of and within the limitless and unchanging intrinsic non-dual existence.

That's the non-dual Advaita perspective.
Trust me, when you will experience bliss, there is zero doubt, as to what it is you are truely experiencing. You wont be like "hmmm, am I experiencing bliss? Hmmm... I wonder... So and so said that it might be or might not be... Hmmm! I wonder! Hmmm! I AM IN DOUBT.... HMMM....."
IT IS ALL CONSUMING INFINITELY AND ETERNALLY EVER EXPANDING CONSCIOUSNESS AND RAPTUROUSLY EXTAIC AWARENESS UNLIKE ANY THAT HAS EVER BEEN BEFORE IT OR WILL EVER BE LIKE UNTO IT EVER AGAIN, AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND A G A A A A I N N N N!! 5 BILLION TIMES PER SECOND!!!!

Bliss may be just a word, but it is a word that is not pointing to an idea. But an emotion, that is undeniable and that you can feel.

But when you understand, that the e-motion (energy in motion) is what it is AAAAAALLL about. Aaaaaalll that exists. Then you can simply relax in how you feel emotionally, accept it, and appreciate that valuable indicator that it is, of your more or less alignment with your true GOD SOURCE CONSCIOUSNESS REALISATION.

And then you can simply relax into the knowing that all you have to do, is to simply allow yourself to feel better emotionally. Which is so infinitely easy, that you cannot even do it. You can only allow it. Forevermore. Naturally and effortlessly and blissfully, etceteraly.

And enjoy the never ending journey of feeling better evermore. Emotionally.
Old 14-06-2021, 06:23 AM
Master
Quote:
I meant, to me what I have seen along my path and understanding.
For me I see rejection as the cause and effect that allowed the split for the negative vs positive divide.
In that rejection is neither negative nor positive also. But as the core cause of the split. The causality is rejection- cause and neg/pos- effect.
It seems that you have found that rejection is the negative action at play.

To me , you and I have been discussing the Yin-Yang just in our own word usage or way of thinking. This is why I like to discuss or Philosophy as opposed to debate out of rejection. When people put themselves to the side and allow an discussion with an open mind and heart. All sides can learn and grow, even if it's just learning a different perspective or point of view. This is to me, what anyone who seeks Spiritually should at some point along their Path needs to come to an awareness of. Even the most Enlightened person will not cease to seek understanding or awareness in some way. To me that would go against the nature of Enlightenment.

I have found personally the Yin-Yang extremely insightful and one that I still after almost 40 yr journey along my Path go back to very often for more insight and realization's.
I agree, and no worries. These things are going to change. And... Well... Good times are coming. But I stopped caring about these things. It's all in accordance with divine law and purpose. For the greatest benefit of all, as all is one and one is all.

There is no reason for you to feel bad about any reality or condition. Because those conditions, take their cue from you. If you feel bad about people not knowing anything about the yin yang symbol, then that is what you will experience. And if you feel good about people who not only know all about the yin yang symbol, but apply it to redefine the entire physical time space reality planet and earth in perfect alignment with the non-physical human collective consciousness... Then you will experience that!

And then after a while, you will say... "Wait a minute... I actually create my own reality!"

I would say, get used to it. You're going to create your own reality for all of eternity. Enjoy the never ending process of creating. Not creation... Past tense... CREATING! PRESENT TENSE.

As you exist.
As all exists here and now.
As all is one and one is all.
What you put out is what you get back.
Everything changes, even change changes into the first 4 unchanging laws of existence.

Pleasant infinite conscious dreaming.

And if you want the whole world to wake up, you gotta wait a few more years. That is simply part of our agreed upon collective time space reality timeline we agreed to co-create in.

To experience the galactic transfornation of going from dark to light, on planet earth.

Then you don't have to hear it from a random weird bloke like me, but from someone who can exemplify it all to you, in an infinitely intimate and personal way. Which will most likely be a consciously realised reflection of your own true self, in eternal unconditional alignment with the infinitely ever expanding God Source Consciousness.
Of which you are an eternally ever expanding inseperable extension, being and becoming evermore here and now, where and when all that exists exists, and is being and becoming evermore here and now.

So no need to worry about the past either. Because the past also exists here and now. And whatever you give your attention, will grow and become more. And more. Forever and ever.
So I would not make that decision based on an idea, but based on how it feels, emotionally.
To co-create my reality, together, hand in hand, with my greater non-physical consciousness, as a total full self whole being, and a full witt. Not a half witt. But a full witt. Physical and non-physical, hand in hand, together, as one whole fully self allowed evermore greater allowed evermore ever expanding natural and effortless and unconditionally blissful and joyful ever expanding being of ever expanding nstural and effortless and blissfull and joyful greater self allowed realisation.

To simply be blissful existence, not needing to mentally define what is eternally and infinitely existing to surpass and expand beyond any and all definitions, forevermore, naturally and effortlessly and blissfully. But allow this infinite consciousness, energy which creates worlds, to blissfully flow through me with zero resistance.
As it does nothing and leaves nothing undone. The greatest power there is. Accomplishes everything evermore, with less effort ever less. To simply exist. As non existence does not exist. To allow our existence thus being the only sensible path/option. Forever. But that existence is not a condition.

It is the Source of All Conditions. Evermore.
Old 14-06-2021, 03:02 PM
Knower

Quote:
I have been wondering what could non duality possibly be. Yet alone that there is some concept of non duality that there is a section devoted to it.
Please listen to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9pemPIBhLE
Old 14-06-2021, 04:12 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Bliss may be just a word, but it is a word that is not pointing to an idea. But an emotion, that is undeniable and that you can feel.

Depends on the context of bliss. In the context of duality it's positive emotion. In the context of non-duality it's supreme stillness full and complete in and of itself.

Where there's positive emotion there's also negative emotion. Emotional states of mind are in constant flux. Underlying and illumining all that flux is limitless and unchanging stillness unperturbed.

I don't deny the surface-level perception however there's a deeper and more fundamental level and it's very accessible, even in the heat of the moment of extremes of emotion and that's the serenity of the non-dual experience.

By the way, the same applies to extremes on the opposite end of the emotional spectrum. That limitless and unchanging stillness is always available regardless of the mind's emotional state.
Old 14-06-2021, 06:01 PM
Knower

Quote:
I agree, and no worries. These things are going to change. And... Well... Good times are coming. But I stopped caring about these things. It's all in accordance with divine law and purpose. For the greatest benefit of all, as all is one and one is all.

There is no reason for you to feel bad about any reality or condition. Because those conditions, take their cue from you. If you feel bad about people not knowing anything about the yin yang symbol, then that is what you will experience
It's not really about the actual symbol itself or the exact doctrine either. There is enough of people in the world that gets to caught in the idea of an idea, such as psychological terms and not knowing how to apply or benefit from the knowledge. The idea's becomes useless knowledge at best and so many times cause's such a strife in so many ways. This seems to be the way that is supported and reinforced. This seems to be the cycle of the world we live in today. The world as an whole for the most part has rejected such as Divine law and will. As you put it we create our own reality and the same goes to the human race as one also. The collective conscious of mankind is shaped by the conscious of each individual person.
Idea's, knowledge, wisdom, or what have you is just a fancy word play for a tool or instrument that shapes our reality. Instead of coming to and understanding of the meaning behind such tools and how to use them. Society as an whole is more concerned about the tool itself instead of learning how to use them. Learning how to use these tools require's one to actually care about one another, to care about building ourselves and the collective conscious up for the betterment of the whole.
The majority for the most part only care about possessing such tools for several different reasons..... I think I'll stop there for now on that part.

So many times I see people arguing and create hate and resentment towards one another. Out of misunderstanding one another and not realizing that they are saying and meaning the same thing. It's as if the whole world is taught to hate and think nothing of it. Taught to gather knowledge but punished if one wants to understand said knowledge. It's like collecting fire wood but not allowed to build a fire. Nor don't know how to build the fire even if someone wants to. And so on and so on

The world we live in and the way it is. It's nothing new and everyone keeps saying O' well times change. That's just the way it is, keep your head down for who are we to care
The biggest "change" is that there is more cycle's upon more cycles, the numbers change but the math stays the same. Until there is to many to hold up
Old 14-06-2021, 06:53 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uday_Advaita
I'm in a minute and I love it!!!!!

Ewwerrin-"Trust me, when you will experience bliss, there is zero doubt,
as to what it is you are truely experiencing.."

You got THAT right!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-06-2021, 08:46 PM
JustASimpleGuy

The Lamp of Bliss | Swami Sarvapriyananda https://youtu.be/vT5OmEQccE8

"If a man knows the Self as ‘I am this,’ then desiring what and for whose sake will he suffer in the wake of the body?"

And here's the takeaway. The Cliff Notes version: https://youtu.be/vT5OmEQccE8?t=2393