Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-11-2011, 08:54 AM
earthatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunMist
Just my opinion, but I do think the picture is bigger than in the first post and that earthatic and sangress' posts together represent more quality information than one is likely to find casually. As an empath who has known some energy vampires, I've had to explore this area quite a bit.

I am empathetic toward vampires. I know my posts seem to come off as negative, but I am not one sided just because I see this issue in a negative light.
I have provided what I know, and judging from what I've read of people's troubles, this thread should be very helpful to them.

Sorry for the triple post
Old 25-11-2011, 10:10 AM
Sangress

Earthatic, we both have different understandings of the definition of what makes a vampire, but I think both are correct because they are directly related to one another.

I say that vampires are what they are because of their "design" and you say they are because of the behaviours that stem from that design.

I was going to reply at more length than this, then I realised that I didn't want to be personally attacked because I have different experiences and understandings to yourself. I also don't want to be wrongly portreyed as being manipulative, deceptive or ignorant because of your personal opinion of my words.

Earthatic, I've offered you what I can in order to allow you to learn from a vamp one-on-one, so that perhaps you and others can overcome the attacks your experiencing and feel safe (especially when you go to sleep) and maybe gain a better understanding of the vampiric way of things.

You've rejected that offer and disputed most things I've shared from personal experience rather than accepting that I understand things differently to you.

I'm "backing down" from your challenges because I am not here to debate or argue or tell you that you are wrong. That was not my intention at all.

I would have much liked to share my personal experiences and give an altered viewpoint within a respectful atmosphere for everyone to think on and use to their advantage. But it seems that cant happen.
Old 25-11-2011, 10:44 AM
b3yond33

@earthatic I just had to say, great thread and info that you have provided us all with. I personally, am being attacked constantly and alot of things that you've mentioned, I can relate to (and know that they are true). Thanks to everyone that has shared their knowledge and experience.
Old 25-11-2011, 11:20 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
As an energy vampire myself
See, I read this as:

"I'm evil and/or an emo with delusions of grandeur. Trust what I say."

Now if the mods want to explain why I should respect the statements of someone who effectively declares themselves as evil, I won't mind them removing this post.

It should be said that my Buffy post was a much toned-down version, edited in light of Lynn's warning. Maybe my hint for you to explain why we all shouldn't consider you a threat was lost in the process.
Old 25-11-2011, 12:12 PM
Meep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
See, I read this as:

"I'm evil and/or an emo with delusions of grandeur. Trust what I say."

Now if the mods want to explain why I should respect the statements of someone who effectively declares themselves as evil, I won't mind them removing this post.

It should be said that my Buffy post was a much toned-down version, edited in light of Lynn's warning. Maybe my hint for you to explain why we all shouldn't consider you a threat was lost in the process.

Now was that necessary? If you have those kinds of views, this isn't the right place for you. Everyone is entitled to post here, if you don't like it, don't reply.

One argument has just ended, although it was very enlightening and provided boundless amounts of information. Don't attempt to start another.

If you'd like to accuse someone of being "an emo with delusions of grandeur". Go to a screening of Twilight: Breaking Dawn.
Old 25-11-2011, 12:17 PM
earthatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Earthatic, we both have different understandings of the definition of what makes a vampire, but I think both are correct because they are directly related to one another.

I say that vampires are what they are because of their "design" and you say they are because of the behaviours that stem from that design.

You've pretty much hit the nail on the head right there.
Quote:
I was going to reply at more length than this, then I realised that I didn't want to be personally attacked because I have different experiences and understandings to yourself. I also don't want to be wrongly portreyed as being manipulative, deceptive or ignorant because of your personal opinion of my words.

Earthatic, I've offered you what I can in order to allow you to learn from a vamp one-on-one, so that perhaps you and others can overcome the attacks your experiencing and feel safe (especially when you go to sleep) and maybe gain a better understanding of the vampiric way of things.

Even though I consider some of your points lack coherency and meaning, I know you are being honest with your understanding and perceptions, and want others to see it from the point of a view of an energetic vampire. This is certainly welcome, and has contributed to what this thread is about.
Quote:
You've rejected that offer and disputed most things I've shared from personal experience rather than accepting that I understand things differently to you.

I'm "backing down" from your challenges because I am not here to debate or argue or tell you that you are wrong. That was not my intention at all. I would have much liked to share my personal experiences and give an altered viewpoint within a respectful atmosphere for everyone to think on and use to their advantage. But it seems that cant happen.
I accept your reasons as your own understanding. I dispute the logic to some of your claims, such as your alternative reasons for becoming a vampire, because I can see reasons for it being wrong and lacking reason. And I explained why.
For the sake of argument, it is my viewpoint in respect to yours. My posts in this debate, and this thread in general, was for giving advice, information, and my understanding of this issue. It wasn't about trying to defeat you in any way.
Old 25-11-2011, 12:32 PM
AngelicOrin

Okay so there is a lot to read - but I just have one question (and honestly...really do not want to stift through 7 pages of huge posts to find my answer)...I admit, I am new to the whole vampire thing - only have come across them in fiction (I also shudder that the thought of the sparklie vampires in the Twilight saga)...so bare with me here, and my question is:

Why are vampires considered "evil"?

Is it because of their energies? Their actions? Or are emos really vampires which are the source of all evil and everyones annoyance (not a serious question, just found a post above amusing)?
Old 25-11-2011, 12:34 PM
Meep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicOrin
Why are vampires considered "evil"?
Possibly because they "take lifeforce" to maintain their own. So their actions

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicOrin
Or are emos really vampires which are the source of all evil and everyones annoyance (not a serious question, just found a post above amusing)?
You have just made my night. Thank you. Haha.
Old 25-11-2011, 12:37 PM
Master

AngelicOrin: Why are muslims considered evil.... by many in the western hemisphere? Why are christians considered evil... by many in the muslim world? Why are asians and aborigines disliked in Australia by the white majority? Lots of unpleasant answers, and some of the unpleasantness can be found on both sides. In the end it is a question about a few bad apples spoiling the whole batch on one side, and rabid fear running rampant on the other side and being fanned on by those who find that fear useful. It really questions the whole concept of the world ascending, because it seems we are more busy descending.
Old 25-11-2011, 12:40 PM
AngelicOrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meep
Possibly because they "take lifeforce" to maintain their own. So their actions

hmmm...interesting. but I guess it is like that with every living creature here on Earth, we take another "lifeforce" to maintain another. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meep
You have just made my night. Thank you. Haha.

Hehe No problem, my inner Loki (Nordic Trickster God) came out and played a little trick on some kids down stairs eariler so must be still channeling it xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
AngelicOrin: Why are muslims considered evil.... by many in the western hemisphere? Why are christians considered evil... by many in the muslim world? Why are asians and aborigines disliked in Australia by the white majority? Lots of unpleasant answers, and some of the unpleasantness can be found on both sides. In the end it is a question about a few bad apples spoiling the whole batch on one side, and rabid fear running rampant on the other side and being fanned on by those who find that fear useful. It really questions the whole concept of the world ascending, because it seems we are more busy descending.

Yeah, it is fear and narrow mindedness...and you are right - just one apple can taint the rest...or one person has a bad experience with one, spreads the word and BANG, it then applies to the rest of the population.

It is sad really...we talk about light and love etc etc...yet we still judge without knowing