Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 13-01-2012, 06:58 PM
Seeker
I encourage you - you are on the path of total healing. The problem with you is that for many years you had been treating very badly - both physically and emotionally - i suppose even spiritually, because people with schizophrenia/psychosis are very valnurable to the creatures from the lower astral -even sometimes some lower/evil spirits are the very cause for the illness. Our bodies on earth have a big intertia- starting with the physical body up to the mental one. So keep fighting - you are much better, only you have to believe deep down that you don't need these drugs - you are a total different person now! Though the nicotine your physical body executes old programs - get rid of them! They are not a part of you anymore!
An additional advise is to make protections- you must know - surround with a mirror aura, light or just pray to your angel.
Every day think of yourself as a whole, please, do that for yourself!
Be blessed and light come upon you!
Old 13-01-2012, 07:02 PM
Seeker
Also if you are not baptized - i advise you to do so- but choose a pure man to lead you to Christ. That is of course by your choice.
Old 14-01-2012, 12:25 AM
spiritualized

I see - belief & Jesus cures schizophrenia - Have you contacted the APA with this Revelation?
Old 14-01-2012, 04:02 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualized
I see - belief & Jesus cures schizophrenia - Have you contacted the APA with this Revelation?
What does APA mean?
Old 14-01-2012, 06:24 PM
spiritualized

American Psychiatric Association

http://www.psych.org/
Old 16-01-2012, 07:35 AM
Seeker
I get it, I am sorry that i didn't help .
Old 02-02-2012, 08:09 AM
Master
Quote:
I wish it all were as 'easy & simple' as you make it all sound.

But I do appreciate where your coming from; & the sentiments.

I'm not ill in the sense that psychiatry says that I am; no.

But I am really struggling honestly with a lot of genuinely difficult problems - both personal and psychological - (at my best). & without a lot of help & support (which I don't have in the ways that I need) - I don't know what I am meant to do?

I feel hopelessly addicted to neuroleptic drugs - I go catatonic when I stop them (even taking a 2 year tapered withdrawal at the last attempt).

Where does this help that I need come from? & it's not some b*ll**** in my diet before anyone else posts another moronic post about supplements, food allergies or any of the other similar half baked nonsense replies in this thread.

I read your top post on page 6 and thought it was great.. then I read some of your other posts that don't have the same tone of surety and security or exactly follow.. you're aware of the evils of mainstream psychology, so I would think you would try harder to get away from it and the drugs you've been put on. don't you think they're making you worse off? yes it's hard to find alternatives, but it is worth the challenge. if you keep thinking nothing well help you then nothing will.

I really loved your post at the top of page 6, I did.. but then what are you considering a psychiatric survivor? do you really want help or advice from anyone here? or do you just want them to acknowledge your pain and torture like your lovely post on the top of page 6 talks about?

that is the only thing I guess I disagreed with.. that that was what it was all about.. for me, it's more about realizing the positive potential and reality, which I know deep down we are all perfect.. I'm trying to choose not to dwell anymore. I've realized a lot of things about my "illness(es)" and it takes a long time to come to terms and figure out what can be done about it. but you can't just shrug off every person that comes to offer you help, or bite every hand that tries to offer you a morsel of insight..
the reality is you could not have possibly tried every exact thing everyone mentioned. if you did you would not be where you are today. no way it'd be possible. even if you did everything I offered up.. but it's not just me, it's person after person who gets discouraged from trying to help you.
I read your post on the 6th page and I thought it was someone coming to give you advice.. I didn't realize it was your thread and post as I haven't been in here in a long time.. so I was like ah this is great advice, but it seems you haven't even taken your own. I am not a doctor as you know, but I would seek out healthy ways to find alternatives and stop torturing yourself as you are now. if that's not the first step then the first step is getting to a place where you can fathom coping on your own.. and there are more than a handful of wonderful ways to do this right here. If you can't embrace anything in this thread there are all sorts of other threads on this forum that have amazing advice to help us become the beautiful creatures we really are. You have to choose to take on the challenge and not give up so easily.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:15 AM
spiritualized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
so I would think you would try harder to get away from it and the drugs you've been put on. don't you think they're making you worse off? yes it's hard to find alternatives, but it is worth the challenge. if you keep thinking nothing well help you then nothing will.

How do you propose I access the approaches that I described at the top of page 6?

Quote:
but you can't just shrug off every person that comes to offer you help, or bite every hand that tries to offer you a morsel of insight..

I was annoyed at some of the replies - they seemed very unacknowledging.

Quote:
then the first step is getting to a place where you can fathom coping on your own..

Coping on my own!? I have done for decades now. I work with a very experienced alternative healer & a very good therapist. It appears that you do not understand my circumstances I'm in, nor do you understand the difficulties that I'm facing. I mistakenly thought that people here would understand - it appears that very few actually do.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:20 PM
Master
I can understand you having heard everything already, and thinking that some people may have not put much thought into their replies, but maybe they did.. You shouldn't just assume that everyone here is indifferent.. or that anyone is.. it's a really long thread, so it would be hard for people to read everything..
some people may have just been throwing bread crumbs in the water and perhaps not know what they were talking about.. but probably many people did know what they were talking about and spoke from experience or insight. and sweetie you just can't have tried everything. I honestly believe there is a lot we can do for ourselves, or others can do for you too.. I was thinking that your post at the top of page 6 was acknowledging that we can be healed in a natural way, and that it's every human's right to be able to access these better alternatives. did I misinterpret that?

I mean coping on your own without medication, but I'm not a doctor and don't want you to be harmed so I can't just tell you that's what you need to do. and it may be harmful for you to go off it. but I believe you don't want to live that way anymore.. You've come a long way already and overcome a lot of things, it's not the end of the road for you.

it's just like, ok take the condition right now.. there's some evil people who are in charge basically.. at least in the U.S.. They are at the top of the tier responsible for the psychiatric "care" facilities being the way they are.. they are the reason we eat food and drink water that's poisonous to us.. they are the reason why cures for pretty much everything aren't out in the open. as you seem to know from your cool post. Maybe you just didn't know that it's a group of people and they have names and they're well-known.. or maybe you do, and just didn't cover it in depth in your post for the obvious reason of it being a digression.. but anyways, ok so take these people and how things are, and take the event(s) that are going to have to take place to get rid of them. It is not going to be easy at all. but more people are becoming aware and more people want to do something about it.. and soon there will be enough people to Really do something..
or.. we could just not attempt to overtake them and just continue living in this poisoned dying world..
I don't want to do that. I want justice served and I want people to be able to be happy and healthy and know their entitlement to live freely and have access to their innate powers. have you looked around this forum? it's a remarkable example of the things humans are capable of, with just their minds and hearts and hands.. or even just one of those. (well maybe it requires at least two at a time, I don't know lol it's all quite new to me)
I just have seen people cured of supposedly incurable illnesses time after time.. and people who have tried every drug and therapist under the sun and when they're about to lose hope they find just what they need. and it's usually something simple, as simple as something you can do from the chair you're sitting in right now.

and supplements and homeopathic remedies are not just a bunch of hooey.. I bet if you had your levels of certain vitamins and minerals tested right now there would be a lot of red flags.

My dad had both his legs amputated below the knees. and he has some arterial disease and when I visited him yesterday he said "you know I'm dying" I told him I think that anything can be cured.. I think if he's dying it's because he's not living.. and because he's killing himself.. with beer every day, with not drinking water (except in his Sunny D but tap water is poison to us anyways) or eating properly, among other things.. The differences are great between you two, yes, and you're trying, he's not really.. but if he stays in a wheelchair and doesn't try using the prosthetic legs (one he just got recently cuz he just had the 2nd leg amputated like a year ago) and crutches or a walker, he's not going to walk again. He's just going to get worse.. and that will kill him too. I think that each one of us has our own vices and dependencies and each one of us has to gradually actively work to remove our handicaps. If we just stay in the wheelchair the whole time that's just where we'll stay.

I propose you access the approaches at the top of page 6 by finding out more about yourself. and the laws of life and forgiveness and joy and love.
You need to know that you're okay. that you will be ok. and that you can and will overcome this and stand on your own two feet.
You need to learn how much potential you have inside of you. and realize that you have the power and have had it all along. to do whatever you want for yourself. and I think you need to learn to be more receptive to assistance from others. maybe you're used to dozens of people telling you things you've already heard and probably things you've already tried (though to be fair you have to consider how long you stuck with each thing before you so easily cast it aside) so maybe you're used to telling people no I already know better, I truly tried that for a long time.. maybe you have tried 200 things for 2 months each at a time, maybe, I don't know what you've really tried and how faithful you were to it.. but I know that you couldn't have tried everything everybody said for that long of a time, because you'd have to be hundreds of years old by now if that were the case. so maybe, just maybe you're so used to saying no been there done that that you overlook or wrongly assume about some remedies or techniques.

Quote:
I see my 'condition' primarily as spiritual emergence/emergency - but as involving multiple & complex personal & environmental factors; on many levels.

this right here, is the epitome of what EFT is great for. it works on the physical level as well. but it's work. You have to unravel the whole crazy quilt of issues and maybe address every single last one of them. it takes time. and dedication and willpower. and faith.. and trust. I don't suppose I can tell you to do tapping as it's a form of healing, I don't really know... about what's PC or legal.. I just want you to further consider it because I think it is a precious gift from God. There are a lot of things besides EFT that have a great track record, but if you dig around like I have EFT has remarkable results.

also you may have a lot of "polarity disorganization", did you know that our bodies have "meridians" that are actually detectable? and that we're electric and magnetic? there's just a lot of amazing stuff about us humans that we don't know, and the main reason is because of the big bad guys I spoke about in the beginning.

well, I will leave you be shortly, I just don't want you to give up or give up any of the techniques or modalities suggested in this thread that might be just what you need..

this is a balanced breathing exercise from an eft book I read. It's a slightly different technique than eft, the book is called Instant Emotional Healing in case you're curious. it's just a simple exercise, not an eft exercise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ7bP8WDoWg

there are other exercises out there for working on polarity disorganization if you're interested in seeing what that is about.

I am wondering, are you aware of what's upsetting you? like on a scale of 1-10 how in depth have you delved into what's making you tick the certain way you are ticking? Realizing precisely why we hurt the ways we do is essential for healing. but it's also important to know how special you are as a unique beautiful soul. to know that you're safe and nothing can hurt your true self. Deep down you're perfect. and it's possible to experience at least part of that perfection while living this life. It's like you have so many layers built up, or say shadows if you will, or a red overlay on your aura, or a web spun around you, however you want to define it.. and it's our God-give right and ability to be free of all of that muck.
I guess sometimes we just get in certain predicaments because it's part of our learning.. so maybe you have more learning to do in this condition, I don't know the answers to that. it depends what you believe and how you might be benefiting despite the pain. the planet Saturn in Astrology has taught me a lot about suffering and how it isn't always necessarily so. how in order to progress in life we have to struggle and suffer.. that's the main way we get our wisdom is it not? In your infamous post at the top of page 6 you spoke about how people might be intimidated by psychiatric survivors? the thing I thought of through that, was just this.. I don't want to say that "normal" people are envious.. but if they were, I think that reason makes the most sense; that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, out of the ashes rises the phoenix, etc.. You get the picture.. Why else would someone without mental illnesses envy someone who does? It sure hasn't been the icing on my cake lol.. but it has made me stronger. and I also did realize some selfish reasons for my issues. have you examined that aspect yet? why you might want to keep these problems?

I don't have 100% of the answers.. but I just believe there are more than one answers out there and some are right under your nose.
I think it begins with realizing you Are ok and that you deserve to be even better. then you have to detail your motivations and elements of pain, try to learn as much as you can about why you are where you are.. and who knows, maybe we each plan out our own lives and when you were in Heaven as your infinitely wise soul self you decided to put this on yourself, for certain reasons.. because you knew you could handle it. and for specific purposes.. what are they? and also look at the things that you have dealt with in life that have contributed to your current situation. well, I guess I'm talking in circles now.. maybe you think I have been all along, I hope not.. but perhaps.
but I have faith in you and I know that you can make yourself whole again.
I don't think you can do it alone. but you will be alright.
If you are interested in an informative video about the "bad guys" I spoke of, please check out The Freedom Movie, on youtube or on a website StoptheRobbery.com. and there is a 2nd Freedom Movie that covers some of the magic in the world that has purposely been hidden from us. and there is much more where that came from.

1st http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XvcIpB5pjM 2nd http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIf0XcVzWlI

only watch them if you're genuinely interested in what is going on..

Well, if you want me to stop posting in your thread I will. I just wanted to share what I think is wisdom with you. and I haven't dealt with your particular issues or this level of severity, but I think I am qualified to be considered a psychiatric survivor and have had my eyes open for the greater part of a dozen years. it may not seem that long, but it's a third of my life and I began when I was still technically a kid. I have been devoting myself to finding magical cures which I never truly believed existed until I stumbled upon these types of things in the last couple years.. I've learned a lot of things along the way and my goal is to heal myself completely and try to help heal the world.

p.s. I have these random videos playing in another tab on youtube as I was looking something up, and this one right now is talking about how there were noticeable differences in brain scans after treatment with eft.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:47 PM
spiritualized

Thank you for the long reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
and supplements and homeopathic remedies are not just a bunch of hooey.. I bet if you had your levels of certain vitamins and minerals tested right now there would be a lot of red flags.

I never said it was a bunch of hooey. I've been to homoeopathic doctors, I've tried a lot of herbal stuff. I have a good diet. I have the past while been trying high strength 1000mg B3 Niacin & high strength Vit C; I eat a lot of manuka honey - It's made no difference. The point that none of you here seem to grasp is that I've explored these areas - & it's not to negate the importance of good diet & general health - It's that in relation to a lot of my issues/experiences; this just isn't what the problem/solution is.

I do not understand the obsession with a lot of people in 'alternative' circles to assume that vitamins are a cure all for every & all mental health problem; including very severe ones - it's ridiculous; to say the least.

Quote:
I am wondering, are you aware of what's upsetting you? like on a scale of 1-10 how in depth have you delved into what's making you tick the certain way you are ticking?

The World upsets me a lot - I feel very sad about what goes on & with how most people treat each other.

I've done & continue to do a lot of work on myself. I'm fully trained in Reiki healing, the Cartouche system & energy healing. I'm not saying that I know it all or that I've tried everything - But I've done all that I can with what I have. & continue to try my best. I don't know anyone with my history that has made such a recovery (17 years in severe addiction/alcoholism, multiple hospitalisations with severe psychosis/schizophrenia/multiple breakdowns) To now be over 10 years in T-Total recovery, 13 years out of psychiatric hospital, on a low dose of a single medication & been living a stable & independent life for over 7 years.

It is in fact a miracle & massive achievement that I am still standing. I've come a very long way.

Quote:
try to learn as much as you can about why you are where you are.. and who knows, maybe we each plan out our own lives and when you were in Heaven as your infinitely wise soul self you decided to put this on yourself, for certain reasons.. because you knew you could handle it. and for specific purposes.. what are they?

Very much I feel that I am a very old & powerful soul, with a lot of spiritual help around me (confirmed by many others). Yes, we plan our lives as Souls, we have a Soul plan, life is about growth, learning & experience. We also have free will & choice.

& I could go into all kinds of spiritual/trans-personal reasons for what I have gone through (I may have gone into some it above?) - But I still don't know; I still don't have the answers - largely a lot of it mysterious - No one else I have ever spoken with or met has any of the answers to any of this either. All I've ever wanted is someone with kindness, care & compassion to listen to my story, understand me & acknowledge what I have been through - to deeply listen & see it all for what it is. No one understands me; & no one will do this with me. & although there are now a few caring people in my life; I spend a lot of time alone - I've been single 13 years; & if I had to throw all my cards down, I'd say that I don't have any real friends & I lead a sad & lonely life. That is not to in any way to play down the love that I do have from family & certain people in my life. It's complicated.

Quote:
I don't think you can do it alone.

Therein lies the catch 22 & the entire problem.

Quote:
only watch them if you're genuinely interested in what is going on..

I've been researching, reading books & gathering information a long time now. Will take a look though. I humbly feel that I have far more of an idea than most about what is really going on.

Quote:
Well, if you want me to stop posting in your thread I will.

As long as it's respectful you can post as much as you like - I was just somewhat taken aback by people posting things like 'stop all your medication, take some vitamins. & ground yourself through a plug socket & you'll be fine'. Such advice is not only highly suspect - it's frankly dangerous.

Quote:
my goal is to heal myself completely and try to help heal the world.

So is mine. X