Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 23-11-2010, 07:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
If we were to merge the darkness In with the silence and say that the two go hand In hand then I'd have to agree with a Meher Baba quote..

Things that are Real
are given and received in Silence.

Let's not forget that the darkness and the silence are not as the words suggest...them to be

x daz x
It does go hand in hand with the darkness.
I've been at a loss for words in the silence...and when I try to find words...they can't even come close. So I've accepted that the awareness and the love in the silence speak for themselves.

I think you could also say that the heart speaks in the silence [with no words].
And that your heart and your presence are those silent things that are Real and are given and received in silence.

It would be so nice if we could find words or do things that would take away the pain and suffering of those we love...and of ppl generally. Sometimes we can...but sometimes, the only thing (or the best thing) we can do is just to be there for them, in the silence. But really, if they're honest, most ppl would give just about anything to know that someone is there for them no matter what.
So not such a bad gift after all
Old 23-11-2010, 07:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes 7l

It does have to make sense to the Individual. It's kinda like mini realizations that need to occur, It Is untangling "false" guilts that we have taken on board.

In order be at peace an Individual would have to earn the rite to be peaceful.

In order to be happy an Individual would have to earn the rite to be happy.

So when an Individual Is happy and peaceful within their Individual self they have earned that rite..to be so

x daz x
Then you've earned that right...and that rite.
I have felt much more peaceful...and deep-down happy lately. So hopefully I've earned it too...or am starting to...

But as you mentioned, I still feel the pain of others too, especially the ppl I love...what can I give them from the silence, from my heart, to ease their pain?

I have to remind myself of this:
When we come into our own light...when we allow ourselves to be love and be loved...we have more light to give.
We can bring others along with us...we don't have to leave anyone behind...
some will walk and some may need a shoulder...some may need to be carried...

Because in the darkness, the secret is revealed. It's love. And the light is divine love manifested. The darkness still contains all the love, just unmanifested to us. And so here, even the third eye cannot see...but the heart can still feel.

Maybe this is why we're told...always lead with the fourth...(the heart chakra)...the heart can "see" in the darkness where all other ways of knowing fail. It is what is real. And in the darkness our awareness comes to know the truth of who we are.

The truth is...
I am what is real. I am the love. So are you. And love truly can work miracles in the darkness. It speaks in the silence...in a language that has no sound...just presence.

So we can always share the love & the joy
because it's what's real...it's what we truly are.
and because there's always enough love to go around...
Old 24-11-2010, 09:35 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Then you've earned that right...and that rite.
I have felt much more peaceful...and deep-down happy lately. So hopefully I've earned it too...or am starting to...

But as you mentioned, I still feel the pain of others too, especially the ppl I love...what can I give them from the silence, from my heart, to ease their pain?

I have to remind myself of this:
When we come into our own light...when we allow ourselves to be love and be loved...we have more light to give.
We can bring others along with us...we don't have to leave anyone behind...
some will walk and some may need a shoulder...some may need to be carried...

Because in the darkness, the secret is revealed. It's love. And the light is divine love manifested. The darkness still contains all the love, just unmanifested to us. And so here, even the third eye cannot see...but the heart can still feel.

Maybe this is why we're told...always lead with the fourth...(the heart chakra)...the heart can "see" in the darkness where all other ways of knowing fail. It is what is real. x
The truth is...
I am what is real. I am the love. So are you. And love truly can work miracles in the darkness. It speaks in the silence...in a language that has no sound...just presence.

So we can always share the love & the joy
because it's what's real...it's what we truly are.
and because there's always enough love to go around...

Because in the darkness, the secret is revealed. It's love.

Yep I like that..In a way though the secret Is..."That It Is no secret" he he

In a way It's about how much love we allow to flow..We can have an abundance of love within but we can block It from flowing...

Self love Is Important here.. I agree allowing others to love you...but what Is the love that you receive from another.. What's It's quality? What are they loving?

What tastes sweeter than self love..? Unless those that love you are be-ing an expression of this also..?

x daz x

Last edited by God-Like : 24-11-2010 at 10:26 AM.
Old 24-11-2010, 10:15 AM
blackfellawhitefella

Quote:
We can have an abundance of love within but we can block It from flowing

endless

block it with ?
Old 24-11-2010, 10:26 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfellawhitefella
endless

block it with ?

Fear / weakness would be a good start bfwf.

x daz x
Old 24-11-2010, 10:32 AM
blackfellawhitefella

the fear in our hearts , the stories in our head and the accumulated stress and tension we carry around in our bodies , maybe ?

that probably covers it.
Old 24-11-2010, 01:03 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:

It would be so nice if we could find words or do things that would take away the pain and suffering of those we love..

Hey 7

What are your thoughts to somebody transmuting / releasing another's suffering.

I am a great believer of each individual healing themselves as you know and no-body can bring to an Individual that "self love" for example

but lets say that what has come to my attention of late Is that It Is possible to end someone else's suffering on some level..

lets say a merciful prayer... a merciful healing...

x daz x

Last edited by God-Like : 24-11-2010 at 03:14 PM.
Old 24-11-2010, 04:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Because in the darkness, the secret is revealed. It's love.

Yep I like that..In a way though the secret Is..."That It Is no secret" he he

In a way It's about how much love we allow to flow..We can have an abundance of love within but we can block It from flowing...

Self love Is Important here.. I agree allowing others to love you...but what Is the love that you receive from another.. What's It's quality? What are they loving?

What tastes sweeter than self love..? Unless those that love you are be-ing an expression of this also..?

x daz x

This is hard to answer. I have to think!!!
I have currently been coming up against some fears...I was just given the advice that it's ok to be a little afraid...(just like it's ok to worry a little)...but don't let it take over. Coz if you deny it totally, it totally takes over Funny, soon as I admit my fears...my peace returns and the gates are unblocked. Have to remember such a basic lesson...keep forgetting...

So I know that I have had some blockages...always when I most want to be the love, darn it...but I've been able to cope and just now start to get past it again...with the love of another. What is the quality of their love? That's highly individual, I'd say. For me, the quality of this love from another is smooth, strong, clear, deep, and very healing. Unlike any other. Even if I'm agitated, there is an underlying peace & joy in the silence. It brings me back to myself...

I agree that love needs to flow...so we have to work through our fears to allow love to be as it should.

What are they loving? As before, I can only answer this from my perspective. What am I loving? I love their soul...their presence. When you love someone exactly as they are, and you also truly honour, respect, and admire them.

Is this self love? Yes, I think you could say that only when you have already found some spark of these traits in yourself, then you can recognise the flame of them in others.

Peace & blessings,
7L
Old 24-11-2010, 04:58 PM
Master
Quote:

Hey 7

What are your thoughts to somebody transmuting / releasing another's suffering.

I am a great believer of each individual healing themselves as you know and no-body can bring to an Individual that "self love" for example

but lets say that what has come to my attention of late Is that It Is possible to end someone else's suffering on some level..

x daz x

God-like...this is such an important topic IMO...I think it's why we're here...
but I think normally it's as you say...first you have to realise the self-love, the God in you...then you can give and share the love.

And I think we can and do help each other to heal...love is the best teacher and the best support...and so is faith, a simple faith in love, in one another, and in the universe/One...this is, IMO, why we're here...

I have been the (glad) recipient of healing on many levels with real physical outcomes...and I have given some as well...though as you say it's the love and light that's exchanged at the level of spirit where the real healing occurs...in the presence of love, you can come to a new place and leave some old burdens and suffering behind. They are still a part of your timeless self, but the sorrow doesn't weigh you down in the same way. You get perspective, and your burden lightens...you complete another round in the forge.

tho it's true seems that healing is always an ongoing process ...b/c we're human, I'm sure...and as we heal, there is deeper understanding & more love, and so we continue to grow...

This sounds almost like an exorcism or excising of negative energies...or maybe a regression of sorts in order to provide some understanding of present-life karma and fears....? Or like a deep-core spiritual message or directive? I had one of those when I was very young...and took a long time to consciously trust it...LOL...but I never forgot it...and it was nonetheless working the whole time.

Guess what it was? "God is in you". Who was that speaking to me? First when I asked, "does God exist?", the YES was all around...and then the "voice" from within said "God is in you". Someone did this for me...and it was life-changing. The conscious doubt wasn't gone yet, but subconsciously it was...subconsciously, I trusted implicitly...the truth and love behind the words were so clear.

I know you do some really adept-level work and I don't understand all of it...is this the sort of thing you mean?

I don't know the "hows" but I know it is possible...with love, all things are possible...
Old 25-11-2010, 11:07 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
God-like...this is such an important topic IMO...I think it's why we're here...
but I think normally it's as you say...first you have to realise the self-love, the God in you...then you can give and share the love.

And I think we can and do help each other to heal...love is the best teacher and the best support...and so is faith, a simple faith in love, in one another, and in the universe/One...this is, IMO, why we're here...

I have been the (glad) recipient of healing on many levels with real physical outcomes...and I have given some as well...though as you say it's the love and light that's exchanged at the level of spirit where the real healing occurs...in the presence of love, you can come to a new place and leave some old burdens and suffering behind. They are still a part of your timeless self, but the sorrow doesn't weigh you down in the same way. You get perspective, and your burden lightens...you complete another round in the forge.

tho it's true seems that healing is always an ongoing process ...b/c we're human, I'm sure...and as we heal, there is deeper understanding & more love, and so we continue to grow...

This sounds almost like an exorcism or excising of negative energies...or maybe a regression of sorts in order to provide some understanding of present-life karma and fears....? Or like a deep-core spiritual message or directive? I had one of those when I was very young...and took a long time to consciously trust it...LOL...but I never forgot it...and it was nonetheless working the whole time.

Guess what it was? "God is in you". Who was that speaking to me? First when I asked, "does God exist?", the YES was all around...and then the "voice" from within said "God is in you". Someone did this for me...and it was life-changing. The conscious doubt wasn't gone yet, but subconsciously it was...subconsciously, I trusted implicitly...the truth and love behind the words were so clear.

I know you do some really adept-level work and I don't understand all of it...is this the sort of thing you mean?

I don't know the "hows" but I know it is possible...with love, all things are possible...

Yep I would say It has to be that way around..

You have to realize that the honey pot is full before you can share It's sweetness with others. he he..

though as you say it's the love and light that's exchanged at the level of spirit where the real healing occurs

Absolutely..

The more refined the spirit the purer the healing..

This sounds almost like an exorcism or excising of negative energies

It's a real entwined spaghetti kinda subject that I won't do much justice cos It Involves negativity that an Individual draws unto themselves on some level.. but I am experiencing that Individuals that are saturated by negativity can find themselves In a mind set where they cannot see a way out..

With the right kinda energy these Individuals can be helped quite miraculously.. and there sufferings can be absolved..

There has to be the right ingredients present though for this to happen.. which lies with the healer..

x daz x

Last edited by God-Like : 25-11-2010 at 03:30 PM.