Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 16-11-2010, 10:32 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
.....Amen
Thanks Tzu for that..........
James
Hi James: thanks for 'looking'..

Be well..
Old 16-11-2010, 10:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

You, are the person that is the body/mind reading this post.. You are experiencing your own existence, both as the Individuality and as the Whole through itself as the Individuality.. There is Oneness/Wholeness AND there is Individuality, and You are both at the same time.. There is no 'Truth', it's a conceptual nightmare that births the conflicts of duality/nonduality.. There is "ISness", it is the experience itself.. experience is the relationship YOU have with YOUR 'SELF' manifested as Individualitiy..

There is just You... You will experience you as Oneness, whole and complete, this searing realization strips away all belief and reveals ISness.. which IS 'You', yourself, having the realization.. THIS is the movement that never stops, it is the 'process' of Life.. discard Truth, it creates False and births lies and deception.. See what IS, Life is just You experiencing your own self-discovery.. even in the still and silent intervals of direct experiencing, you are present for your own existence, it is not an illusion, it just IS.. it doesn't matter if 'you' are present as oneness or as individuality, it's still 'you'..

Trying to categorize what is True/False, is what separates you from the experience of you.. the distance between thinking "True or False" about what just happened, and what is actually happening while you are thinking, distorts the experience of what IS happening by requiring you recall it rather that being present for it.. this is the vicious circle we call 'lost in thought', it is difficult to 'catch-up' to Now..

In the stillness, there is no True or False.. there is only Life happening, and You are present as Life itself, whole and complete, and.. Simultaneously, You are necessarily individualized so there is a relationship through which Life is experienced.. and, when all of this begins to seem like it makes sense..

'You' are neither Oneness nor Individuality.. 'You' are not 'ISness' nor awareness.. 'You' are not True or False..

'You' are prior to and pre-existing all that IS.. and you will exist when all else IS NOT..

Be well..

Hello TzuJanLi,

Just popped in here and came across this.

Wanted to express to you a thank you for the simplicity and beauty I find in these words.

Peace to you
Old 16-11-2010, 10:45 PM
Phroggy

Quote:
Greetings..

You, are the person that is the body/mind reading this post.. You are experiencing your own existence, both as the Individuality and as the Whole through itself as the Individuality.. There is Oneness/Wholeness AND there is Individuality, and You are both at the same time.. There is no 'Truth', it's a conceptual nightmare that births the conflicts of duality/nonduality.. There is "ISness", it is the experience itself.. experience is the relationship YOU have with YOUR 'SELF' manifested as Individualitiy..

There is just You... You will experience you as Oneness, whole and complete, this searing realization strips away all belief and reveals ISness.. which IS 'You', yourself, having the realization.. THIS is the movement that never stops, it is the 'process' of Life.. discard Truth, it creates False and births lies and deception.. See what IS, Life is just You experiencing your own self-discovery.. even in the still and silent intervals of direct experiencing, you are present for your own existence, it is not an illusion, it just IS.. it doesn't matter if 'you' are present as oneness or as individuality, it's still 'you'..

Trying to categorize what is True/False, is what separates you from the experience of you.. the distance between thinking "True or False" about what just happened, and what is actually happening while you are thinking, distorts the experience of what IS happening by requiring you recall it rather that being present for it.. this is the vicious circle we call 'lost in thought', it is difficult to 'catch-up' to Now..

In the stillness, there is no True or False.. there is only Life happening, and You are present as Life itself, whole and complete, and.. Simultaneously, You are necessarily individualized so there is a relationship through which Life is experienced.. and, when all of this begins to seem like it makes sense..

'You' are neither Oneness nor Individuality.. 'You' are not 'ISness' nor awareness.. 'You' are not True or False..

'You' are prior to and pre-existing all that IS.. and you will exist when all else IS NOT..

Be well..

Yeah, basically. Hehe.
Old 16-11-2010, 10:59 PM
Phroggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxheatherxx
Much of the missed understandings is merely the different relational meanings we associate to individual words.

However the paradox of centre/extreme...stillness/movement...everything/nothing seems to be almost where you are when you speak of 'the centre which isn't even the centre of something or somewhere'.

In terms of my life, the paradox becomes what IS, because memories are seen from so many different (perhaps infinite) veiwpoints that there is no one center.

But what is important to me is not the theory or being able to understand....it is what I am right now in the physical world, how I decide what actions to take and how to respond in the interactions I make. To me, how to relate to life, is far more interesting (and useful) to discuss. But it is very difficult to find amongst many of these conversations...this I dont get.

Yeah, words are problematic. That's why I've been calling for clarity. I find that often the 'this=that' declarations aren't really so clear (or accurate).

I'm not down so much with paradox because I see it's mind that's at the 'center' of all paradox, grasping something and trying to reach out for something else that doesn't fit so well. There's no paradox in being the Stillness within which movement happens or the Nothing in which everything appears. As I tried to say, calling Beingness the center comes with it's own boundaries when that center is placed (somewhere) in infinity, so centerless works better for me and doesn't lead to a paradox. We're all living life without a center whether we realize it or not.

Applying this stuff to right here and now is what I'm talking about all the time. It's the reason I challenge the lack of clarity and ideas about finding answers and whether what is being written in these posts is really being seen and so on. Even when big time concepts are being talked about, it's usually to break the boundaries formed by the small ones that we're holding onto right now.
Old 17-11-2010, 12:52 AM
Wind of Grace

Quote:
xxheatherxx... But what is important to me is not the theory or being able to understand....it is what I am right now in the physical world, how I decide what actions to take and how to respond in the interactions I make. To me, how to relate to life, is far more interesting (and useful) to discuss. But it is very difficult to find amongst many of these conversations...this I dont get.

Hi Heather,

Have you taken the time to pay very close attention to your deepest feelings about any of the situations that you're presently experiencing in your life?
Old 17-11-2010, 01:48 AM
Master
xxheatherxx... But what is important to me is not the theory or being able to understand....it is what I am right now in the physical world, how I decide what actions to take and how to respond in the interactions I make. To me, how to relate to life, is far more interesting (and useful) to discuss. But it is very difficult to find amongst many of these conversations...this I dont get

Do you think these conversations you are witnessing and being involved in represent anything in regards to anything.
In other words, I have found that it is easy to get lost in the energy of these conversations when they really hold no value.
No one hears and no one cares. In regards to the spirit of conversations, they are futile.
Sharing how we interact in life would be a much better conversation indeed.
James
Old 17-11-2010, 02:02 AM
Phroggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
xxheatherxx... But what is important to me is not the theory or being able to understand....it is what I am right now in the physical world, how I decide what actions to take and how to respond in the interactions I make. To me, how to relate to life, is far more interesting (and useful) to discuss. But it is very difficult to find amongst many of these conversations...this I dont get

Do you think these conversations you are witnessing and being involved in represent anything in regards to anything.
In other words, I have found that it is easy to get lost in the energy of these conversations when they really hold no value.
No one hears and no one cares. In regards to the spirit of conversations, they are futile.
Sharing how we interact in life would be a much better conversation indeed.
James

I agree that most don't hear, and for the most part don't care what others have to say beyond it's ability to energize their own interests, which usually gets expressed in the form of disagreement. It sounds just as negative as the way you said it, but it seems to be how humans function.

There is value in this interaction for everybody, but it's rarely seen for what it is by anybody precisely because the focus of attention is so self centered. The person never seems to be getting what he wants because what he wants is not aligned with what he needs. Oddly, perhaps, he goes right on getting what he needs regardless, because he's really not running the show as he thinks he is. And so here we are.....
Old 17-11-2010, 02:25 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phroggy
because he's really not running the show as he thinks he is. And so here we are.....
Except.. at the most fundamental level, he IS the show.. he's just not understanding that from the physical perspective.. and, so the show runs him..

Be well..
Old 17-11-2010, 02:48 AM
Phroggy

Quote:
Greetings..

Except.. at the most fundamental level, he IS the show.. he's just not understanding that from the physical perspective.. and, so the show runs him..

Be well..

Yes..........
Old 17-11-2010, 07:13 AM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phroggy
Yeah, words are problematic. That's why I've been calling for clarity. I find that often the 'this=that' declarations aren't really so clear (or accurate).

I'm not down so much with paradox because I see it's mind that's at the 'center' of all paradox, grasping something and trying to reach out for something else that doesn't fit so well. There's no paradox in being the Stillness within which movement happens or the Nothing in which everything appears. As I tried to say, calling Beingness the center comes with it's own boundaries when that center is placed (somewhere) in infinity, so centerless works better for me and doesn't lead to a paradox. We're all living life without a center whether we realize it or not.

Applying this stuff to right here and now is what I'm talking about all the time. It's the reason I challenge the lack of clarity and ideas about finding answers and whether what is being written in these posts is really being seen and so on. Even when big time concepts are being talked about, it's usually to break the boundaries formed by the small ones that we're holding onto right now.

Clarity is not found in words. It is found in the structural and individual meaning they are given. In this way, language is reflective of existance.

In terms of here and now, it is only your own here and now that you are able to see.