Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-01-2011, 05:02 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I have a feeling since the new years, my twin has gotten more overwhelmed by the frequency you mentioned..........if that is what my dream last night hinted at.
Old 06-01-2011, 05:07 PM
Ascender
All seems to be speeding up now lady. We are being made to face our fears....and recognise them as illusion. We are having to completely transcend our human conditioning.

All you can do i guess is send him love and light. ((hug))

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 06-01-2011, 11:52 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
Many of us are experiencing the synchronised numbers Artistic. it is all so fascinating isn't it. In my own experience at least synchronicity has played a large part and not just numbers. I have learnt to follow it all now.

Yes, it is very fascinating. Mid-December I was feeling a little down and I thought, "Gee...all of my friends are gone; I feel like no one is with me." and as soon as I thought that, I looked at the alarm clock and it said 5:55. I just laughed and thought, "Yes..yes...I know--you're always with me." Lol.

Funny thing is, my clock wasn't set so it really wasn't 5:55pm (Earth time )...the clock was just flashing (like it does when you plug it in and don't set it) 5:55 so that made it even better.

Something new happened today: Recently, I've been thinking about an "ex"-friend I had a couple of years ago. Before I embarked on my Divine Love/be patient/consciousness journey, I used to be really impatient and anytime a friend made me made, I'd stop talking to him/her. Granted, I rarely argue with my friends (so I've never left anyone behind) but this particular friend always irked me the wrong way. And, after 2yrs of being really good friends...we just parted ways b/c I felt like she went overboard in her unconscious actions. Anyway, now that I look back on the situation--I know she was in my life to teach me unconditional love.

So, two years ago, I randomly sent her an email (probably a year after we stopped talking to eachother and went our seperate ways) to clear the water. I apologized for being impatient and blah blah blah. Granted, she was in the wrong but when you're "conscious"...it doesn't matter, right? You forgive and clear the air. So, I apologized, wished her the best (b/c she finally got married) and I haven't talked to her since then.

Although I haven't talked to her in about two years, recently, I've been thinking about her but I don't have her phone number/email anymore--Today, I opened the yellow pages and BAM! There's a picture of her and her husband in a random mortgage ad--we live on opposite sides of the U.S. Coincidence? Eh...I think not. Isn't that weird?
Old 07-01-2011, 08:37 AM
Ascender
We are living in a synchronised universe Artistic......A magical world!

I think as we recognise these synchronicities they become more apparent and more frequent. We have to believe in higher forces that guide us.

Not so long ago i was using my laptop and it crashed exactly at 3,33. It made a terrible racket as i was in the middle of watching a film. there was nothing i could do to uncrash it, so i said ok.....*I get the message.

I have been experiencing accelerated Synchronocities and not just with numbers.........The universe is talking.........And i am listening!! Heehee.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 10-01-2011, 09:19 PM
Graelwyn

I feel as if 2011 is a special year, and the numbers 11, and 33 are both meaningful to me, the latter being my life path.

I have known who my twin flame is for almost 5 years now...and it is and has been a strange road, for he initially reacted with fear and defensiveness to my presence, and over time, he has got to a stage of at times seeking to be close to me, yet still not willing to speak to me.

When I look in his eyes, it is totally as if I am looking in my own, which is really strange. I initially was so overwhelmed that the poor man couldn't escape me, I just cannot explain the longing to just be near him and in his energy field.

Now, I am waiting really. I have accepted I have done all I can, given we are both apparently horrible shy and stuck in this dance. Some days, he seems to wish to avoid being near me, but others, like today, he will just stand watching me or seeking eye contact. It is as if there is a magnetic draw on both sides, but I do not know he has recognised his side yet.

He frequents my dreams and often, very often lately, I will not only feel him, but also smell him (he wears some sort of baby oil for his skin) when I am sat alone doing my own thing. It doesnt matter what I do, I see him when I go out. and if I try and keep away, I will dream of him instead.

I have had many soulmate connections in my life, but nothing has come close to this enduring sense that he is the one, and I was sure from almost as soon as I saw him from the back. He is an earth sign, the same as me, incidentally.

I do hope that this year, will be the year that he maybe realises or at least acknowedges what is happening. I know he is aware of something as often, he will simply look in my eyes or come and sit beside me... but still no words. ( I guess that is what happens when you have been alone for 20 years).

Anyway, wishing all those who hope to come closer to their Twins this year, the best of luck...and to those who don't, to remember your twin is always near you in spirit, even if not in body.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:44 AM
TheDivine

How do you know if you've found your twin?

I've been in relationships where we've deluded ourselves into thinking we were soul mates, but it never lasted.

How do you recognize the real deal?
Old 11-01-2011, 01:17 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
All seems to be speeding up now lady. We are being made to face our fears....and recognise them as illusion. We are having to completely transcend our human conditioning.

All you can do i guess is send him love and light. ((hug))

Yup. That is the truth.
And I do send him tons of love and light. Since I can't physically bearhug tackle him, I'll just settle for spiritually swampin' him with lovins.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:19 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivine
How do you know if you've found your twin?

I've been in relationships where we've deluded ourselves into thinking we were soul mates, but it never lasted.

How do you recognize the real deal?

Trust me. When you find yours, you won't have to ask.............at all. You will know.
And secondly, who's to say you weren't soulmates just because you didn't last? My mom's marriage is turbulent and she always says, "I always thought we were soulmates" and I have to explain to her that not all soulmate pairs are meant to last for life. Some are just temporary.

And just because it didn't last, doesn't mean you didn't carry something from the relationship. There had to have been ONE thing you learned.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:20 AM
Graelwyn

You simply know.
When you look in their eyes, it is yourself you see.
There is a sense that you have known them forever, not just in this life, but for the whole of your lives... that is my experience anyway.
Also, there will just be this intense magnetism that goes way beyond any normal sense of attraction, you will feel this intense, unconditional love that might be unexplainable.. it was in my case anyway, as I did not even know him on this level, lol.

There will often be dreams, coincidences, and in my experience, you can feel them around you, even when they are not there physically, it is as if their energy sticks by your side, even when apart.

I can only speak from personal experience, of course. There are many soulmates, and with a few of mine, I managed to convince myself they were my twin, but I now know, they were most certainly not, as the feeling wore off, the intensity wore off, once lessons had been learnt.

I can only say, if you have to ask how you know, you probably have not met them yet, as although you might still like reassurance on a human level, when you have met your twin, you simply know. It is almost instant. Or was in my case. Of course, others can agree to disagree, but that is my experience.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:11 AM
WhiteHorse55

Hello -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graelwyn
You simply know.
When you look in their eyes, it is yourself you see.
There is a sense that you have known them forever, not just in this life, but for the whole of your lives... that is my experience anyway.
Also, there will just be this intense magnetism that goes way beyond any normal sense of attraction, you will feel this intense, unconditional love that might be unexplainable.. it was in my case anyway, as I did not even know him on this level, lol.

There will often be dreams, coincidences, and in my experience, you can feel them around you, even when they are not there physically, it is as if their energy sticks by your side, even when apart.

I can only speak from personal experience, of course. There are many soulmates, and with a few of mine, I managed to convince myself they were my twin, but I now know, they were most certainly not, as the feeling wore off, the intensity wore off, once lessons had been learnt.

I can only say, if you have to ask how you know, you probably have not met them yet, as although you might still like reassurance on a human level, when you have met your twin, you simply know. It is almost instant. Or was in my case. Of course, others can agree to disagree, but that is my experience.

Agree with you on most points Graelwyn - there is a strong and enduring sense of 'he is the one' - and it keeps coming back to you - its almost as if you can see the universe working to make things happen between you both - there are sooo many synchronicities - that its impossible to ignore this one, plus I think the universe has made them in such a way that there is no way you can ignore or not pay attention to them!