Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 22-12-2010, 07:48 AM
Knower
I love God because I have learned how to love myself. By finding love from within myself I know the true meaning of the word, which cannot be put into words. By loving myself I am able to truely love others without conditions or expectations. I love god because God has given me the ability to love back in the purest form.
Old 22-12-2010, 07:50 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Oh that's the healing part see... and it is all good stuff... but it's simply not true all the hangups prevent loves flow. Just because you think my flaws make me lesser loving, which I resent by the way, doesn't make that true, quite the contrary. You are selling fairy floss.

What is now is the way it is and that it is all included and perfectly acceptable in the greater consciousness.

Mate I am speaking In general terms. I used the gun scenario as an example that If you shot someone In anger you would not be flowing In self love - not to It's full potential. I haven't said an Individual In that situation cannot love.

I was replying to your post when you mentioned that these hang ups so to speak do not effect our capacity to self - love.

The reply Is not about you. So you have no-thing to be resentful about.

x daz x
Old 22-12-2010, 08:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Mate I am speaking In general terms. I used the gun scenario as an example that If you shot someone In anger you would not be flowing In self love - not to It's full potential. I haven't said an Individual In that situation cannot love.

I was replying to your post when you mentioned that these hang ups so to speak do not effect our capacity to self - love.

The reply Is not about you. So you have no-thing to be resentful about.

x daz x

Oh OK... Sorry about that.

The love is functional of self realization, not spiritual developement, because who we are is this persona, and a belief that something must be changed, healed, practiced or in any way attained is detrimental, and by experience I know it isn't.

It's here.

One sees the past trail of their life and imagines a future, but it isn't alike our imagination, it is just the way it is.

The belief that some passage must be taken is the belief that it isn't here now, but if one has some real integrity it can only be admitted that it is.

It's a matter of accepting the persona just as it is.
Old 22-12-2010, 08:23 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Oh OK... Sorry about that.

The love is functional of self realization, not spiritual developement, because who we are is this persona, and a belief that something must be changed, healed, practiced or in any way attained is detrimental, and by experience I know it isn't.

It's here.

One sees the past trail of their life and imagines a future, but it isn't alike our imagination, it is just the way it is.

The belief that some passage must be taken is the belief that it isn't here now, but if one has some real integrity it can only be admitted that it is.

Yer no worries...

Yes I agree acceptance Is Important.

but I became aware of something that needed forgiving within myself many years ago and It affected my life my Inner happiness.

Do I say to myself well that's ok. It Is how It Is and just accept It?

Or not. And do something about It. Am I destined to have this chip on my shoulder for the rest of my living days.

I went through a rough 3 years because I was determined to make amends and look within and release what was needed.

I do bang on about self love and self healing cos that's my line of spiritual work..My line of spiritual understanding I have been working this way for 20 years.. It works for me and I have seen the self love, self forgiveness, work for others. I am not here to sell the process, I gain no-thing for do-ing so.

I like to share with others In that It does work.. that's all.

x daz x
Old 22-12-2010, 08:47 AM
Master
Quote:
I would say psycho that 99.9 percent of Individuals operate / function In mind.

How do you drop the mind In an Instant? How do you drop the mind or transcend the ordinary mind without working on the self In some shape or form?

And for those that function In the mind that are not at peace within themselves - how do they become peaceful within mind?

I would say that they work on their Individual self and find out as to why they are not peaceful..

To start loving the - self Is a great start, which was the essence to our conversation..

x daz x
Yes I would say that about 99% of people are still asleep believing they are the mind, actually you can't do anything, you have to get out of the way and let what IS be there, where you thought you were, the one you believe is you is the illusion, you are trying to help the illusion to see what IS. Those who function of the mind can never be at peace, those who have Realized this, yes still function through the mind but now the mind is only their instrument, their tool, not who they are. You cannot love your self as the ego or mind for the simple reason that its not real. Get to Know your true SELF beyond the mind, and love will naturally shine, again you just have to get out of the way, and there you are, your home.
Old 22-12-2010, 09:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Yer no worries...

Yes I agree acceptance Is Important.

but I became aware of something that needed forgiving within myself many years ago and It affected my life my Inner happiness.

Do I say to myself well that's ok. It Is how It Is and just accept It?

Or not. And do something about It. Am I destined to have this chip on my shoulder for the rest of my living days.

I went through a rough 3 years because I was determined to make amends and look within and release what was needed.

I do bang on about self love and self healing cos that's my line of spiritual work..My line of spiritual understanding I have been working this way for 20 years.. It works for me and I have seen the self love, self forgiveness, work for others. I am not here to sell the process, I gain no-thing for do-ing so.

I like to share with others In that It does work.. that's all.

x daz x

It can't stay on your shoulders permanently but it does feel like something, it's a feeling, and one of regret, which I am very familiar with myself, but what can one do except know the feeling is there and examine it curiously... we can't pretend it isn't there, but we can know it is impermanent and it will pass away.

I work quite hard to resolve my own life issues too, and healing is a beautiful way, it's like 'hurts so gooood' when the hard feeling moves, but what can anyone do except observe that feeling?

Mainly... earlier on I was trying to say that regardless of the feeling and the healing and other stuff the greater aspects of consciousness never did judge or condemn, and all is accepted in love whatever the case may be, so love flows just fine in any particular case, and there is no process by which to arrive at what is right here.
Old 22-12-2010, 10:17 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
You cannot love your self as the ego or mind for the simple reason that its not real.

You are talking about the ultimate goal. But you don't give any idea on how to achieve that. Which technique do you use to get there? It comes naturally for you?

One well known technique is to watch your thoughts and love/forgive them. This is very difficult, but a widely accepted method.

3dnow
Old 22-12-2010, 10:51 AM
Suspended
Master
I think perhaps confusion may enter the fold regarding loving the self Is through mis-understanding of what the self Is. Perhaps everyone has a different take on It.

I don't relate the self as to the flesh. I relate It to the god particle, the soul or whatever word comes to mind.

To love the self In my eyes Is to love what you are whilst In the physical. When I say that I am be-ing myself, It means that I am be-ing and connecting with the God-particle within so to speak. Whist operating and functioning In the mind and In the physical.

Some may think of the self as the daz or the robbie Identity. That Is not the self as I see it.

To self love means that you have to love your way back Into completeness. (In - mind)

The fragmented parts be It of emotions, desires, attachments, or whatever blocks the complete reunion so to speak, blocks the realization.

I have only experienced via the self heal the self forgiveness route that the desires the attachments become lesser and lesser which brings the self back Into be-ing.

x daz x
Old 22-12-2010, 11:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
One well known technique is to watch your thoughts and love/forgive them. This is very difficult, but a widely accepted method.
3dnow

True dat... and it's like I was saying, some sadness or whatever it is might be there, and we can't pretend it isn't, we can only feel it is there, and we know it will pass.

I guess the mind will process all the thoughts, like the chain of events that led to the sadness, and once they're clearly seen and understood, we move on.
Old 22-12-2010, 12:24 PM
Master
3dnow: One well known technique is to watch your thoughts and love/forgive them. This is very difficult, but a widely accepted method.

It is difficult in the beginning because we are used to conflict. Once you get used to it, it's a relief to be so simple.

Xan