Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 17-08-2014, 02:50 PM
Knower

Hey there. I don't think you're crazy or have a mental condition. Your English is pretty good. I understood so far although the information is over my head because I have never experienced any kind of channeling. I think no one person has the answer to what really life is all about.

To tell you the truth, it's kind of crazy if the world really works on accumulating energy to move on to the the next dimension or to just cross over or you assuring a person something good is going to happen just because you wish to see them do good, means you just gave up some of your energy . I'm just curious, I don't meditate. I live a pretty simple life. I don't collect energy, at least I'm not aware that I do unless I'm doing it while sleeping.

I have also had no experiences with chakras although it is interesting and I bought a book I have yet to get around to actually reading it and working on my chakras. Does this mean that because I'm in my late 20's that i should get started on my files? Did this person tell you that you choose to work on your files in this lifetime? It's really interesting only because I feel like the more incarnations that come in now the less they will know about these things because we are trained to not be in touch with our inner selfs so does that mean that there will be a lot of people stuck in the ghost land or wherever it is they reside. I'm sorry if my thoughts are all over the place. I'm still trying to understand your experience. Btw thank you for sharing.

Also if you don't mind me asking how old are you now? I have to just tell you that for a fourteen yr old at the time of your experience you sounded pretty mature for your age. At that age I was terrified of the world can't imagine what I would have done with a voice sharing things from the other side.I'll continue to read this post because honestly it's interesting and I like to keep an open mind because at the end of the day it is stories like this that make you open your mind to other possibilities.

I have an Angel on my shoulder but a devil in my head. Kaskade

"The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
Old 17-08-2014, 03:31 PM
Null void

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostchild88
Hey there. I don't think you're crazy or have a mental condition. Your English is pretty good. I understood so far although the information is over my head because I have never experienced any kind of channeling. I think no one person has the answer to what really life is all about.

To tell you the truth, it's kind of crazy if the world really works on accumulating energy to move on to the the next dimension or to just cross over or you assuring a person something good is going to happen just because you wish to see them do good, means you just gave up some of your energy . I'm just curious, I don't meditate. I live a pretty simple life. I don't collect energy, at least I'm not aware that I do unless I'm doing it while sleeping.

I have also had no experiences with chakras although it is interesting and I bought a book I have yet to get around to actually reading it and working on my chakras. Does this mean that because I'm in my late 20's that i should get started on my files? Did this person tell you that you choose to work on your files in this lifetime? It's really interesting only because I feel like the more incarnations that come in now the less they will know about these things because we are trained to not be in touch with our inner selfs I'm sorry if my thoughts are all over the place. I'm still trying to understand your experience. Btw thank you for sharing.

Also if you don't mind me asking how old are you now? I have to just tell you that for a fourteen yr old at the time of your experience you sounded pretty mature for your age. At that age I was terrified of the world can't imagine what I would have done with a voice sharing things from the other side.I'll continue to read this post because honestly it's interesting and I like to keep an open mind because at the end of the day it is stories like this that make you open your mind to other possibilities.

Hii lostchild, you are right about your thoughts, they are all over the place
I am 22 year old now, and yes i was terrified. Actually i was one step short of weting my pants. Its just that my writing doesnt reflect how terrified i was. The conversation looks mature because i am writing it now at 22 yr of age. So you can say that i was mature for my age IMHO i was not even close.
Now about your other questions

Quote:
To tell you the truth, it's kind of crazy if the world really works on accumulating energy to move on to the the next dimension or to just cross over or you assuring a person something good is going to happen just because you wish to see them do good, means you just gave up some of your energy

Well i cant say that is it really the truth. It is plain crazy if you think that way.
Well i dont think the world only works on just for passing into other dimensions. You will know when i will post other parts. About accumulating energy, you can ask any one who have experience with spirits, they complain about drainage of energy. Well if you use deduction you might be able to justify why spirit suck energy in first place- to pass on. About assuring someone, well i experienced the results of following that rule in my life. I dont think there is any harm in trying this speaking concept. Do you know blessings people give? How do you think they work? Think on that, either the concept of blessing is false or there is something which we overlook.

Quote:
Does this mean that because I'm in my late 20's that i should get started on my files? Did this person tell you that you choose to work on your files in this lifetime?

The files which are predetermined to get active in your lifetime are going to get active regardless you are ready or not. You have to go through them to clear those files. The files you will create in this lifetime are of different subject.
I didnt get your second question. My spirit didnt told me something like this.
If thats what you were expecting, sorry

Quote:
so does that mean that
there will be a lot of people stuck in the ghost land or wherever it is they reside.

Well i dont really know if there are many people stuck in the ghost. Well the clear sign of people stuck in the ghost land is the family which is affected by this maybe facing financial,mental or health related problems often. Everybody faces these problems but families with their too many ancestors trapped in ghost land will be in more trouble than others. Simply they might be be facing recurring problems in their life due to low amount of energy.

Thanks for raising questions. They will help to clear someones mind.

Last edited by Null void : 17-08-2014 at 07:46 PM.
Old 17-08-2014, 08:34 PM
Ascender
Your story reminded me of Vikram and Betaal

:)

But the theme of those tales is different.
Old 17-08-2014, 08:54 PM
Null void

I dont think it was like that, :P
I never saw him in his spirit form so i dont know? The guy on the back is funny!!!. IMHO
Old 17-08-2014, 09:04 PM
Ascender

Now something serious:

Recently another forum member shared her experiences of chanting the "Aum Namah Shivay" mantra:

1) http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=51714
(the rising of Kundalini is the same phenomena of water rising up the pipe which the spirit told you)

2) http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=52828

Another name of Shiva is "Ashutosh" meaning "one who is easily pleased" or "one who is quickly satisfied".
Old 18-08-2014, 02:49 AM
Null void

Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro

Now something serious:

Recently another forum member shared her experiences of chanting the "Aum Namah Shivay" mantra:

1)
(the rising ofundalini is the same phenomena of water rising up the pipe which the spirit told you)

2)

Another name of Shiva is "Ashutosh" meaning "one who is easily pleased" or "one who is quickly satisfied".

Well she said she was rocking back forth, that means her energy core was not stable. The one with stable energy core will not have these effects.
I think the one whomis easily pleased means that you willl get results faster???
IMHO.
Old 18-08-2014, 06:06 AM
Experiencer

I'm looking forward to reading more from you Null, thanks for sharing
Old 18-08-2014, 10:05 AM
Null void

As i saw what islewalker and smiler posted in this thread i realised my mistake.
I did explained the concept wrongly in my second part.

Quote:
This whole "my deficit is the problem of my male relatives"--is all poppycock--IMO! He's put together a mythology to explain his own problems, without having to take responsibility for them himself.

Which is why he's in the circumstances he's in.
Quote:
Also It is the interesting speaking of *attaching to the eldest or youngest ..that is a cultural thing from some tribes ..I recall I think It was New Guinea approx 60 years ago that believed the energy would return to the son of the father.

Well as i was saying
Quote:
"my deficit is the problem of my male relatives"--is all poppycock--IMO! He's put together a mythology to explain his own probl

I dont think someone will create a his own version of knowldge for what?
He didnt need to tell me that, did he? Then why make effort to create something new? Its not logical, unless you give me an answer to why spirits suck someones energy? Why he needed this energy for? And why the males because they are belong to the family and not unlike females they will remain in family. When females get married their family changes. So her files will be related to her new family. Thats why ancestoral spirits dont choose male,(thats what i deduced.)
He didnt tell me about why males why not females nor i asked him. I wasnt that much annoying child that day :P

Now smiler
Quote:
Also It is the interesting speaking of *attaching to the eldest or youngest ..that is a cultural thing from some tribes ..I recall I think It was New Guinea approx 60 years ago that believed the energy would return to the son of the father.
[/quote]

Well i was wrongly explained about the fathers enegy will go to his son and vice vers, what i want to tell is that in a family of four which have no ancestors trapped, if the father in family dies and if he gets trapped in dimension then his most capable child will be selected by by himself. He will give his father necessary energy so that he can pass on. This is another way of saying increasing your vibrations as islewalker described in one of his post.
And one thing to clarified that females in the family might trapped, if someone thought that only males will be trapped.
Old 18-08-2014, 11:32 AM
Null void

This is the 6th part, sorry to end it abruptly but i was running out of time. If you didnt grasp the cocept like me ,kindly wait for next part. If anyone have any doubt on the dream part, dont even question me. I still dont understand it but i am 100%sp sure it happens.

Part 6-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 1 month

Voice- you are face is sulking, what happened?

Me- just like you dont know what is happening right?

Voice- (name of diesease) , you know why this is happening?

Me- harmful bacterias???

Voice- correct, but not only bacterias but there are other things which can cause it. Do you know why now? At this time?

Me- i dont get it? What do you mean by time?

Voice- when a chakra is on low energy you will face some problems which are associated with that chakra. If heart chakra is on a low you will likely to face heart problem in future if you dont do anything about that. Now lets consider you example when your energy core has reached your pelvic chakra it started to clean your files.

Me- wait!!, so this energy core will clean these file itself. So i dont have to do anything about it. Thats great.

Voice- No, the energy core works like a boss. It will take one file from your stash of files and put it on your desk. When you go through with it, the file will be cleared. Its that simple. It will not clear your files for you. You are the one who is going to do that. The more your core will remain in that chakra, these issues of stomach which are more water related will be common. It is also depended upon how balanced your core is, if its not stable then you will face issues. .Its best for you to make your core go towards next chakra.. Now your core is in pelvic chakra for a month, have you observed some strange happenings in your life since last month?

Me- i dont know anything strange, well my day is getting more eventful visiting hillsides and lakes, then there are some strange dreams not my usual ones.

Voice- can you explain more about these dreams?

Me- well my regular dreams are more of about games, like i was being chased by zombies, fighting in warzone etc. but these dreams are i can say more peaceful, one dream i remember is that i was in a city which i dont recognise. This city does not seem russian. I dont know why i was there but i was wandering there, i dont remeber much about that dream. In other one i was mugged by someone, and in another one i saw myself in accident. A car crashed on my bicycle from behind. I dont think i escaped unharmed. These dreams contain real me not me in some different costumes.

Voice- let me be clear about this. Most of our Dreams are induced by brain. Brain uses your memories, your emotions and your day to day events to create dreams. But not every dream is created by this. Sometimes when we sleep our consciousness or soul leave this body and wander around where ever he wants to. Sometimes the places we see in dreams are because of this event. You can call it astral travelling. While there are some dreams where we get indications of what is going to happen in future. But the dreams you experienced do not fall in any of these categeories. You know that the files that stored in your chakras have to be cleared, so then you clear them by going through with them, experiencing it right?

Me- yes, i suppose.

Voice- it is not necessary to actually live through them, it is not necessary for you to be awake just to go through them, do you understand?

Me- not one bit!!

Voice- means that you can clear your files while in sleep, universe or nature whichever you are comfortable with do not differentiate between dreams and reality, or just putting it simply they do not care if you are awake or asleep!!. Clear your file in dream or while awake, doesnt matter.

Me- thats something bizarre, how can dreaming will mean that you cleared your files, it is not logical !!.

Voice- these dreams do not occur randomly or something, only your energy core have a power to induce them. As the energy core progresses the speed of clearing your files is increased. When you are born a specific set of files have been assigned to you, your objective is to clear them. But there are many files which cant be cleared, means it willl be illogical to do that, like your dream where you visited a city, and you got mugged in that city, those two events were in in one dream, you didnt realise that. Now that event was one of your file. Now that city is in turkey, now there is no way in your life you will end up in turkey, and just so that you will get mugged or face similar loss. This file was stored in your pelvic chakra so when your core started to pull out files it stumbled upon this. To complete this file you have to go to the turkey which was not possible since you were not destined to go there in this life.
That file was supposed to be activated when you will reborn as a human in next life.
But because of your core doing this cleanup it have to be cleared. So your core induced this incident in your dream in to clear this file, but this will not always happen like that, which file will be induced in dream and which file will get activated in reality is totally depended on your core, which means it will depend on the nature itself. You didnt understand any of it.

Me- Nope.

Voice- well if have to put it simply then the files which are petty but very hard to clear, files which might hurt you and the files which are not possible to do in this life by you are induced. It depends on nature which file to induce and which to not. Since core is a part of nature it will descide it as behalf of nature. Nature will not always save you from harm just like it did when it induced the cycle accident in your dream. I can only say that those who love and take care of nature, the nature will also love them and will take care of them.

Me- still its going over my head.

Voice- seems it cant be helped. Dont think about this. Just do what you always do.
Anyway its been five months since we are with each other. you always seems to be in your own thoughts, the good thing is that you think about science and other useful things not the regular trash. Your thoughts are powerful, if you constantly think about someone you will end up giving him a very small amount of your energy.
If you want to gather more energy try to be in news and tv shows. The more people will think about you the more energy you will gain. Its no about positive or negative thoughts, both will bring you energy. Just that both the energy if not managed correctly will result in downfall of that person. The threat is higher when dealing with negative enrgey. You should never thought of any negative about you and your family.
Or anyone else. Like if you think that you cant do mathematics, your skills, and confidence in maths will start to decrease. Dont give your brain bad thoughts. Always think you are clever, and if someone tells you that you are dumb, negate his comment by saying the opposite or just refuse to accept it in your mind. If you start accepting the bad comments from people, you will eventually be like there comments. This is how manipulation is done.

Me- that much i can understand. But one question, if the file i cleared was not supposed to open in this birth, still it got cleared, so i actually gone through something which i would have done in like 200 years or more. So isnt it something like..

Voice- time travel, you can call it time travel but its not you who is travelling, You know that we get born with specific set of files, so if you live a sedentary life and clear all your files and did not create one bit, that doesnt mean you won. There is a huge stash of files waiting for you to be cleared in next births. So even if you think you cleared all of your files in this birth doesnt mean you really did it. It requires energy to activate these files which are future destined. You were able to do it because of your meditation and help of enrgy core. What do you think people with no knowledge of that would do about it?

Me- i dont know, if they dont know about it then i dont think they will be able to clear their files.

Voice- actually its quite the opposite. When you accumulate more amount of energy you speed up the process of clean up. Imagine yourself pulling a string which represents files embeded in a timeline . The more energy you accumulate the faster you will able to pull the string. If you do it right you will not only succeed in clearing files of only this life but the of the others you will be born as humans. Now how normal people whom can pull this string without anykind of energy accumulation method? Answer is simple buy buying automobiles.

Me- now you have cracked up, stop joking. Seriously automobiles????

Voice- why would i joke ?. To buy something you need to have enough energy, just like that every object have specific amount of energy which is stored in them. If you want to gain energy and speed up the process buy a car or bike or whatever which runs. You should only buy something which is latest or relatively new. You shouldnt buy something which is older than 2 or 3 years if you want maximum result. Buying old vehicles will only slow down the results. Same goes for electronics. Cellphones, TV and other equipements contain energy. Why the electronics and vehicles because these are the things that you use everyday. Cellphones are important because we use them all day long and carry them with us. The latest the eqiupments are faster the result. I think it was my mistake giving you this info now, i would have explained you the concept of generations first. Only then you will be able to understand what actually happens.

To be continued.........
Old 18-08-2014, 06:54 PM
Null void

There is a funny mistake in part 2. Whoever first finds he will get free hugs