Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-07-2014, 10:04 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi Stinky ..

shouldn't you be asleep by now ..

Lights out!!

x daz x

Hi smelly belly,

I Just woke up...and read this...slept nicely thanks.

Sunlight on..

Hope the sun is shining down on you smelly belly..
Old 21-07-2014, 10:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Hi smelly belly,

I Just woke up...and read this...slept nicely thanks.

Sunlight on..

Hope the sun is shining down on you smelly belly..
Jeepers, get an apartment, you two
Old 21-07-2014, 10:12 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
and so I will.... but first to address your question, what part of myself sees the intent and will of another person... Well I see it with my awareness, my attention, when I learned what intent and will was I could see it in everything everywhere, like when I see a person say you can not live without a heart beat, I see the intent of this form, or result, and the will that sustains it. They are intending to die if their heart stops through the acceptance of this form of knowledge.

Yes this I understand. thankyou for sharing..

Now to share a story of how i have beaten death.

Once my mother called me from a long way away. She told me that my friend marge had passed on and that she was sorry. She said it was just her time to go. I hung up the phone and remembered all the times i rejected what people said reality is, what was to form around the corner, what was in the next city etc etc, and every time i formed my own way and manifestation instead. And so I commanded that when i return home marge will be alive and well and i will see her living. When i got into the town later I had forgotten all about it and as i walked down the street I just happen to glance over to her house as i walked by it and there she was standing in the front yard waving to me.

So you received a confirmation through that command. It appears you manifest your intent rather fast too. As this shows your intention to create your own reality in this way is quite a powerful tool that you can utilize in ways where it supports the nature of this reality in some way. I understand that this thread is about you finding it hard to walk spiritually tall and shrinking down in the face of others who cannot see, but this does show you that sometimes those things that we do intend and that are in alignment with the whole can often transpire. In other words their is a path and focus available to you if you reach deeper and find that path, let go of the this rejection feeling and open to the receiving fully to find a pathway for you to share you gifts in some way.
Old 21-07-2014, 10:14 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar
Jeepers, get an apartment, you two

Hey we don't need a room to play....but then SOME have other ideas...about the nature of play..
Old 21-07-2014, 10:15 PM
Master
Somnium, I feel you need to try and see yourself from the point of view of the world that you believe is hostile towards you and is persecuting you. I recognise now that I'd have been very close-minded to think this way, but if I'd read this thread a year ago I'd have thought you needed psychiatric help - as I say, I'm not saying that would be a correct judgment, but that's the result of the culture I grew up in, it is, as you say yourself, a very doubting culture and it favours logic and reason over faith and intuition. And it's evolved that way because people grew suspicious of religion and spirituality, because some very cynical individuals and organisations exploited them to further their own agendas - and religion was tarnished by association, and people hear stories like yours and they roll their eyes. I know it's tough to hear, and this is a big spiritual cliché I know, but everything IS at it is and should be.

So I think you need to look at others with fresh eyes, and not see them as enemies who persecute you - that wouldn't be very Christ-like, would it? Jesus was nailed to a cross and what did he say? 'Forgive them, for they know not what they do.' Not, as he could have felt justified in saying, 'why do they persecute me so, I'm just trying to help them?' I'm not criticising you, I can perfectly understand why you'd feel that way, but judgment of others hurts you above all else. So when you look at other people, sense them as the presence that animates flesh and bone, and not their judgments about you, not their feelings about you, and not their physical form itself.

Forget about trying to save the world, or telling people how to save themselves - you have to accept that they are most likely not in the right frame of mind to truly hear what you're saying. Lead by example instead, live to serve others, and rediscover your love for your fellow man.
Old 21-07-2014, 10:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
Sure it may be true that I do accept others, yet want to be accepted myself. But how do I accept others as they are when i see them hurting themselves, others, and the world around them without even knowing what they are doing!!

Let them hurt themselves. It's their mistakes to make. Their journey.
Old 21-07-2014, 11:55 PM
Master
Hi Somnium,
Who is painting on this canvas called nothingness?
Old 22-07-2014, 12:06 AM
Neville

I have often wondered, How enlightenment ,awakening..whatever, can be so illuminating if it sets one apart from others (the masses), Surely that would engender a sense of isolation along with anything percieved as beneficial.

Then , sometimes, ofcourse the enlightened ones seem to have a need to communicate their divine message with the masses that they seem to regard themselves as separate and apart from.

This whole business of awakening and becoming enlightened seems on the face of it to be fraught with contradictions.

Unless my understanding of it , as well it might be, is skewed.
Old 22-07-2014, 12:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
I have often wondered, How enlightenment ,awakening..whatever, can be so illuminating if it sets one apart from others (the masses), Surely that would engender a sense of isolation along with anything percieved as beneficial.

Then , sometimes, ofcourse the enlightened ones seem to have a need to communicate their divine message with the masses that they seem to regard themselves as separate and apart from.

This whole business of awakening and becoming enlightened seems on the face of it to be fraught with contradictions.

I understand why seeing someone set themselves apart would raise a flag as well. In fact I can relate to everyone's responses to the op at one time or another . I can even relate to the op.
I find this thread and it's responses intriguing
Old 22-07-2014, 04:22 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville

Being aware of the process in the whole comes into this picture your creating here in your own wonder. Setting apart can be the bridging of coming back together, within that transition their is process unfolding always...when one feels separation and eventually finds themselves in that space of their own internal separation, there is awareness gathered at that point for some to merge back into the world in their own time...unless of course some become attached to a place where they want to remain isolated and so consequently it may appear that is where they remain..

In communicating a message why do you perceive separateness, perhaps that is just your own coming into the picture of what is a sharing of a message....

Of course if you are perceiving that way it would...

>...........>