Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 07-07-2011, 08:25 AM
mattie

Flexibility

Allow for things to come in by different methods. While we may have a particular way that things typically come in we can unintentionally limit our ability to perceive if we expect that this is our only avenue. When we have no expectations about how things will come in we open all the doors to the various ways they can come to us.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:44 AM
Ascender
Glad this thread is still active

Mattie

I am with you on that.

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 07-07-2011, 02:40 PM
LightFilledHeart

Although there are many divination tools (pendulems, dowsing rods, tarot cards, etc...) I find the truest and best is direct information taken from the intuitive flow and god-given psychic awareness. One of the easiest ways to tap into your higher knowing is through the medium of dreams. I've long worked with dreams...my own and those of clients... and authored a book on the subject as seen and approached from the spiritual perspective. In it I refer to dreams as "Spiritual Flashcards". You take them with you everywhere you go, you don't have to buy them, they are hand-tailored for your use, and they are always at the ready to both teach and inform
Old 07-07-2011, 04:54 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
I notice that there is nothing to see in the sense of knowing, intuitively or not.
You believe otherwise...................that's cool.
I think we milked this long enough. lol..........I appreciate the dialog.
Blessings.......James

Oh shoot, I only just discovered this thread, and it's over already? ;-)

My thoughts on this - just throwing them out, see what sticks or doesn't.

Knowing is not intuition. It is not feeling. It is also not thought. It's something else entirely. Perhaps it's what they call the Will. I am not sure.

Feeling - emotion - does come in handy, for validation of the Knowing, or to point towards the Knowing. But it's not Knowing, and as already said, it can deceive. As can thought.

I don't think I'd go so far as to say there's "nothing to see" ... perhaps, in state of Knowing, one sees everything?
Old 07-07-2011, 04:58 PM
SerpentQueen

... or maybe it's the Will that simply acts like the rider, to reign in the Chariot driven by the two horses, the horse of Emotion and the horse of Thought?
Old 07-07-2011, 05:36 PM
Administrator
Hello

The thread never ends as new thoughts and energies and ideas are always welcome to flow in. Some might simply flow out of it is all.

I would agree knowing is not intution as that is a solid that one can grasp onto. One knows the sky is blue.....but what intuition might tell us is that maybe it will not always be blue.....that one day that might well change.

Intution is to me like a vibration that runs deep inside us. That might well not be connected fully to our physical being. I call it that inner voice. Now is that voice mine or that of me Guide or even the Universe whom knows. What I do know is that if I listen well to that inner voice it does serve me well and when I do not often HAVE that OMG why did I do that I should have listened.

In a state of knowing maybe we are simply ready to SEE what is there and accept in the lessons it might well give to us.

Interesting ideas put forth forwards we might well go.

Lynn
Old 12-07-2011, 02:19 AM
MagnetEyez

wow! alice bailey

Am thrilled to see someone mention alice bailey...in fact, a few moment ago I was thinking of her as far as channeling!
How do you intuit? I see it as info coming from mind before it is thought about in brain...once you know you are thinking it is over. my opinion.
As far as channeling, I have come to the conclusion that there is no way possible a person can possess the information in whole as I have seen from some channeling.
Also have gotten some synchronicities from some channeling books.
I am a newbie here and think it will be an interesting ride!! lol many thoughtful minds in this site
Old 12-07-2011, 11:16 AM
Aquarian

Some great answers here.

I use 3 kinds of intuition.
1. Aura reading. Direct and almost infallible when the other person is in the room. If they are not, I can be all over the place.

2. Guides. Definitely my weakest form of intuition and require 3 checks:
a) If I receive information (accompanied by sense of knowing) unprompted, I firstly check the frequency of the energy. If it's not a lot higher than my own I know it's some entity trying to mess with me. This covers at least a third of the 'guidance' I'm given.
I've given up asking - answers are consistently from entities.
b) I track back in my thoughts to see if I prompted it eg if I receive 'guidance' telling me to do something, and I was previously thinking about being productive or anything related, I discount it.
c) The information has to make me feel strong and healthy. I used to test this via energy testing.

3. Raise my vibration. Usually requires meditation. I have to raise the vibration of my chakras beyond any Earthly concern. The vibrations of my 6th and 7th chakras go through the roof, a level they cannot sustain for more than a minute or two. At this level, knowledge is implicit, or perhaps part of AUM.
It's difficult to do but information is 100% reliable even if thinking about certain things I want answers to drops my frequency to where I can be interfered with.

These methods were learnt through trial and error over decades. I have to be meticulous about checking my intuitions and adjusting my methods where information hasn't been picked up clearly.
Old 28-07-2011, 01:40 AM
Brian

Hi, What is the difference between being a psychic and a medium?
Old 28-07-2011, 02:21 AM
Medium_Laura

Brian, A medium is also psychic but they can, in addition, speak to the dead. Not just their own family, but also other people's guides and family as well.

A psychic can tap into the universal energies or consciousness and access information.

Not all psychics are mediums