Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-09-2013, 06:04 AM
trulyUnique

Thanks so much for posting this!! I've been told that I have spirit guides and I would like to communicate with them. Could you send me a pm if you can help me out?
Old 17-09-2013, 02:42 PM
Gypsy Star

Very interesting thread, White Warrior. I have several spirit guides. I really liked the point you made about if their responses surprise you it probably isn't your own imagination getting away from you.

On the subject of drugs... I will say this. I personally believe that all the plants and animals were put here for good reason. For example, the Inca Indians use to chew the leaves from the same plant from which cocaine comes from. It helped them deal with the altitude. However, like with most things, good things can be perverted to bad, usually due to excess.

Consider if you will the case of aneurisms. They've been curing them in animals since the early 1900's. However, they still can't cure it in humans? Why? Because they were losing money on the animals, but are making tons of money on humans, pumping them full of chemicals.

On the subject of chemically produced things like meth (and most other drugs legal or illegal): cleaning chemicals that you don't even want on your skin sure as shooting don't belong INSIDE your body.

This isn't to say everyone sure suddenly throw out their prescriptions. No, it is a push for people to find more natural ways of healing, which brings me back to the subject under discussion. My own guides have directed me to some of the answers to my own healing. So far that means taking three different vitamins and minerals. Proof? Losing sixty pounds in three months while eating almost twice the caloric intake of most people.
Old 07-11-2013, 01:13 PM
Richy100

That's a good post, I enjoyed reading that.
Old 08-11-2013, 11:56 AM
Pathfinder

Whitewarrior,
Thanks for helping me. I met my guide who's name is Tyrael. He also helped banish an unwanted presence that felt like an anchor weighing me down. I have a lot of questions but I am unsure what to ask.
Old 08-11-2013, 08:09 PM
Abanana

Great post, WW. Wish I could have a live session with you to try to contact mine. I have a hard time visualizing, but I will try your tv screen visualization idea.
Old 27-11-2013, 07:06 PM
anela

Thank you! I will try it for sure and let you know if it worked for me.
Old 01-12-2013, 02:18 AM
sarabolte

Thanks for this, WW.
Could you help me meet my spirit guide?
Old 01-12-2013, 12:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarabolte
Thanks for this, WW.
Could you help me meet my spirit guide?

I can give it a shot, certainly. But I don't do appointments. Hang around some in the evenings and look for me. I will look for you. If we manage to be here at the same time, we can do a session.
Old 05-02-2014, 06:07 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Ask questions. When you get replies that surprises you, it is a pretty good hint it is not yourself.

It's such an obvious thing when you think about it, and it proves to me that it is real. And I have been such a skeptic over the last 5 months, trying to argue with myself that it wasn't happening (messages and spirit numbers from Guide).

As many people have said on here, this is a fantastic topic and many thanks to White Warrior. I have read the whole topic twice now and it gives me a lot more confidence in the communications that are happening for me.
Old 11-02-2014, 02:59 PM
Knower
I enjoyed your post very much WW. I am going to try the purple wall visualization tonight. Thanks!