Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 04-09-2012, 07:09 AM
Felynx

My greatest experience is having the person I was having go semi unconscious and describe a burning smell.
They had migraines so terrible it would cause them to sob uncontrollably. It must have been a clot in the brain of some sorts.
Old 04-09-2012, 03:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felynx
My greatest experience is having the person I was having go semi unconscious and describe a burning smell.
They had migraines so terrible it would cause them to sob uncontrollably. It must have been a clot in the brain of some sorts.
Felynx, thanks for posting. Sounds interesting... Not sure from your brief post what happened, or what the outcome was, once the person went semi-conscious and experienced the burning smell.

Any other interesting aspects of how you proceded with that healing, or things that happened during the session?

And did the migraines lessen or disappear after that?
Old 04-09-2012, 07:10 PM
Felynx

I think that it was a type of issue that the person couldn't be fully in the body for because the brain activity would interfere with what I was doing.
I never really looked up practices for healing... I just feel it in me.
And yes, the headaches went away.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:55 PM
Master
Quote:
I think that it was a type of issue that the person couldn't be fully in the body for because the brain activity would interfere with what I was doing.
Did you put your hands near, but not on, the person? Did you put your hands on the person? (if so, did you put your hands on his/her head?)

An individual can have a lot of inborn healer's aptitude, even without any training... so don't worry about that. But telling us a little more about what you did can help us all to picture the situation better, and to learn from it.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
I’m hoping to start a free-ranging discussion about our experiences with different sorts of spiritual and energy healing. I’m interested to learn about your experience, whether it is as a recipient of healing or a practitioner of one or more healing approaches (or as both a recipient and a practitioner).

Maybe I should say what I mean by “healing”, since confusion about the meaning has come up as a topic before here on the Spiritual Forums. Well, I’m thinking pretty inclusively… emotional healing, physical healing, or the reconnection of your conscious or creative self with your spiritual center or source.

Also, while I’m interested in what you might say about some “named” approach (like Reiki, Quantum Touch, EFT), I’m also interested in some healing method you might have learned on your own or from another individual who has never given a name to her or his approach.

Don’t be shy… please share.

Hi Tanemon,
Thought I would share my own journey with healing. It began in a spiritualist church, where it was referred to as Spiritual healing. In the beginning I was encouraged to `heal myself`, and since I had no idea where to start, I just let my hands `go with the flow`. After a few months of doing this, I found I had discovered a variation of energy flows which attracted my hands to `linger` in particular places on my body, without touching the surface of it.

Eventually I was encouraged to `heal` others during healing circles. The problem I had was, I had no system to use, (as comparable to other healers who seemed to practice relative to each- others methods). And I had no inclination that I could `heal` anyone else who may have had a condition.
So at my first attempt at healing someone else, I decided to select a young man who was a member of our Spiritual development circle.

I found that I naturally followed the same instinct I had used in my self-healing, let my hands go with their flow. I discovered the same points of energy flows in his body, as my own and found it natural to attune with those energy flows. The end result was; he was in an entranced state, which resulted in his first experience with Spiritual mediumship.

It blew both our minds, the intense flows of changing energy currents and the ease with which we harmonized with those changing currents, and each other. I went on to repeat his healing for a few months, which resulted in him becoming one of the circles healers. (He went on to become an outstanding clairvoyant medium)

And because those circumstances repeated themselves with the next four individuals I routinely healed, our church leader advised that I should take my `energy awareness` into the Spiritual development circle, as opposed to the healing circle.

In time and with `study`, I learned that I had a natural flowing relationship with energy flows others called `chakra`s`. Gaining in awareness from understanding something I did not know, until I found out, helped me understand why my `healing` capacity was not supplied by a `Spirit guide` but was rather, a natural element of our super-nature.

This resulted in fifteen years of supporting aiding and guiding members of that Spiritual development circle, in ways which were more akin to harmonizing with energy flows produced by their mediumship, and the Spiritual energy activities which produced most of those conditions.

So my evolution as a healer developed into a Spiritual understanding of the nature of energy conditions. And the realisation that the Spiritual development of a human being, requires many levels of `healing` but most require the self to be the healer, to facilitate their development.

I hope that was not too much or too drawn out, it`s just my reflection of being a Spiritual healer.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Bear
I hope that was not too much or too drawn out, it`s just my reflection of being a Spiritual healer.
Not at all. I really like it when people take the time to explain their approach, or their development, or their ideas about healing. Thank you.

One thing I'd like to ask about... I know a lot of people who have, possibly in somewhat different ways, been exploring and practicing chakra-focussed healing. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but this approach does not seem to be directly concerned with the resolution of an ailment. By ailment I mean something like the worrysome, color-changing mole that Solace733 first posted about on post #27 on this thread. A few other examples might be eye/vision problems, an arthritic condition in a wrist, a gash that has been disinfected stitched and bandaged but which is healing very slowly.

As I explained in post #28, I feel there are various kinds of healing, and all are of course valid.

Papa Bear, what are your thoughts about they ways in which you've seen chakra healing help people?

Last edited by Tanemon : 05-09-2012 at 02:28 AM.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:18 AM
Felynx

I put my hands on their head and washed out any darkness I could feel within them. Like filling them with a blinding light.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:19 AM
Henri77

Quote:

I'd say that you, like many here, have most likely had healing experience-knowledge in past lifetimes, and are probably remembering as much as learning from spiritual guides-masters.

One important point...I recently learned
A study was done with many highly experienced healers, in a lab that had advanced equip to ascertain where a healers mental focus was during the healing process
And every one had their focus in their heart, (rather than in their mind..or on the client), enabling them to move- flow with the "energy source", unself consciously.

However I expect it's useful to try-learn different tools-techniques to see what feels right for one. Or just get ideas from books and see what rings true, for one.

It seems I keep learning different things, variations that work, especially for distant "healing-prayer"
Old 05-09-2012, 03:35 AM
Master
And every one had their focus in their heart, (rather than in their mind..or on the client), enabling them to move- flow with the "energy source", unself consciously.

Not surprising, really. There's an energy field emanating from the heart center out about 12 feet around the body, even in its normal state, that's 5000 times stronger than the brain field. (I learned this through science-based Matrix Energetics.)

Xan

Old 05-09-2012, 04:17 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

Not surprising, really. There's an energy field emanating from the heart center out about 12 feet around the body even in its normal state, that's 5000 times stronger than the brain field. (I learned this through science-based Matrix Energetics.)

Xan

Actually , today for the first time,I saw-sensed the toroidal field during meditation...and used it to enter the heart, cave of the heart.
A bit of a breakthrough day, as this method hadn't worked for me previously.

Many indigenous teachings suggest entering the physical heart rather than the heart chakra, initially. For reasons unknown. I suspect either works but Drunvalo was instructed to teach entering the physical heart, as it eventually synchs with the heart chakra when appropriate. For advanced Merkaba practice.

Anyway this finding was pretty interesting ..... as such information may have been intuitive, but never corroborated by science.
That many healers work in a very similar mode. Focused on source.