Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-05-2012, 03:53 AM
Master
Im not sure what you mean grasshopper by your response......i have to be careful how i word my posts. I think the words of the OP are extreme in places, and presumptuous in accusations, without having real motive...what I was trying to say......i think the intentions are good.....articulation of said, is not and come off as harsh and preachy in my opinion....

And as far as loving him....well I don't know him...Im not familiar with the Koran and if I were to follow a religious book (which I don't) it would be the bible because Im of a christian upbringing.....
I personally don't favour religions in any form....I have a love of God (a three letter word that i use to describe, the source, the universe, the one, the omnipresence...whatever you choose to call the Divine energy) which I am in no way ashamed to admit.....I do not expect others to think as i do, I am just voicing my opinion as is my right like any other on this forum....blessings and peace x
Old 21-05-2012, 04:04 AM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Im not sure what you mean grasshopper by your response......i have to be careful how i word my posts. I think the words of the OP are extreme in places, and presumptuous in accusations, without having real motive...what I was trying to say......i think the intentions are good.....articulation of said, is not and come off as harsh and preachy in my opinion....

nd as far as loving him....well I don't know him...Im not familiar with the Koran and if I were to follow a religious book (which I don't) it would be the bible because Im of a christian upbringing.....
I personally don't favour religions in any form....I have a love of God (a three letter word that i use to describe, the source, the universe, the one, the omnipresence...whatever you choose to call the Divine energy) which I am in no way ashamed to admit.....I do not expect others to think as i do, I am just voicing my opinion as is my right like any other on this forum....blessings and peace x

Sometimes simple love works where no amount of logic can.
Old 21-05-2012, 04:29 AM
trappedinabody

hmm... very interesting...
Old 21-05-2012, 05:00 AM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

I now see where I mistakenly added something. Heh, that was supposed to go with my typing and in no way was intended to be included with your quote, OP.

Sometimes computers are unwieldy.

I meant to state:

The reality is that we are moving into the golden age, and your fear is misguided. Peace on earth is destiny.

It wasn't that big of deal. I have much reason to believe that things are going to be just fine on planet Earth, eventually.

I've had a tough couple decades, ya need to cut me some slack, dude!

Old 21-05-2012, 05:17 AM
Pathfinder
Very interesting post. Read everything.

Old 21-05-2012, 06:50 AM
MaliMarie

interesting thread... a strong thread too.
Old 21-05-2012, 11:35 AM
siddique the mystical

dragonfly, trapped in a body, mona heart. shade

it may have sounded preachy. and harsh. but true.

analogies may not have been perfect

but thereare two paths for the spiriyually inclined individual.

the saintly path, and the sorcery path.

the are worlds apart but easily confused because the path is intangible, its experiential and personal.

belief in god is essential. but beware of hypocrites who claim they believe but whose speech and actions do not correspond with what they say. dont take them seriously. ignore them.

spiritual striving for truth. essential. beware of those who make wrong seem right. decievers, morrally on the wrong side, even though they they sound nice and confusing at the same time.

moral excellence, striving forgoodness. do this.

sorcerers want power, a golden age, dominance... they callupon demons, have spiritual experiences, dont mind lieing, morality is not too big in their lives.

even though the worst obstacle for the saintly aspirer, is a sorcerer who claims he believes in god, claims he is spriritual and claims he is moral.

stick to god, stick to truth, stick to seekin god, getting closer to him, and moral excellence. fill yourself with virtues. prepare for the next life. be good, donot to evil, or commune with demons. or let greed overpower you.

watch out for misguiders. who come in the form of your sincerest brothers.
Old 21-05-2012, 11:44 AM
siddique the mystical

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliMarie
interesting thread... a strong thread too.

people need to be brave and take a stand. when a child does something wrong you admonish it... if you left it then it would go astray.

the spiritual path to god has been attacked throughout the ages. it is preserved in the quran. thats the miracle. an analterable divine text of guidance. moses split the red sea. a miracle. jesus took a clay bird and brought it to life. muhamad was given a divine text, unalterable. for every human on the planet, so they stay guided.... i wsnt born muslim. i was a seeker once too... but there is a path. clear and concise. if you want the destination.

i have read the other scriptures too.

-sorcerers are mentioned in the quran, black magic, jinns, demons,,, it teaches you,...

you want pdf send me mail.
Old 21-05-2012, 01:39 PM
Pathfinder

None is evil.
All is good.
Love them all.
Hate none.
the God is not outside but it is within us.
We all are One.
We all are GOD.
Demonic possessions are very very rare. Only those foolish enough to wish to get possessed by demons get possessed by them.
Old 21-05-2012, 02:28 PM
siddique the mystical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unity
None is evil.
All is good.
Love them all.
Hate none.
the God is not outside but it is within us.
We all are One.
We all are GOD.
Demonic possessions are very very rare. Only those foolish enough to wish to get possessed by demons get possessed by them.

close unity close.

some humans choose to be evil (by unleashing their vices/evil, and stunting their virtue/goodness)
some humans chose to be good (by detroying vice/evil within themselves, and cultivating virtue/goodness)
we hate no human, we love them all
we hate the sin, the vice, all humans can change
we are all humans yes. mankind, one people.
we are not god. we are gods creation
demonic possession, jinn whispers is a common phenomenon if you tread the path to god... you will come across it.
the foolish seek the demons true.