Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-03-2013, 11:30 AM
TForever

I've paid 0,21 eur for all the readings,, she said that God doesn't allow the mediums to take money
Old 27-03-2013, 01:02 PM
AutumnL

I've had alot of readings and no not all tell u what u want to hear. Alot of psychics do not have the gift of determining tf connections. They only remote view, have telepathic and empathic gifts. Although I've noticed the individuals that have been through the tf relationship have the gift to recognize other tf couples. Or people who specialize in energy healing can notice the shared energy between the people. So go with your own intuition.
Old 27-03-2013, 03:32 PM
Nakae

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnL
I've had alot of readings and no not all tell u what u want to hear. Alot of psychics do not have the gift of determining tf connections. They only remote view, have telepathic and empathic gifts. Although I've noticed the individuals that have been through the tf relationship have the gift to recognize other tf couples. Or people who specialize in energy healing can notice the shared energy between the people. So go with your own intuition.

I agree completely with this as well. I've had a couple of readings, all gave different answers. One confirmed what I believed, one said no way it's a catalyst, one never commented on the connection at all and made me focus on my self. All varying prices. What I believe is that depending where you are in the stage of the connection determines ALOT more of what outcome may or may not happen. The one that said that my tf relationship was a catalyst, at that stage in my development WAS accurate, I was seeing red, I was angry and I WANTED confirmation that this was a trick and that she was a terrible person for what she did to me and to move on.

The thing is I think ALL tf/sc are catalyst, that's what makes it so big. Whether or not it pans out in the end I feel is contingent on how YOU feel and where you are.

As mentioned I can intuit tf/sc couples now not just based on my own mind but on my feelings and emotional intelligence. I think based on certain things any connection could potentially be a tf connection. I don't know if you can just tell by hearing someone's story or turning cards over. So jury's still out.
Old 27-03-2013, 03:35 PM
AutumnL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79810PM
Tealtwist, I'm sharing my beliefs as to this sort of thing, not pointing fingers @ anyone.. just as others are sharing their beliefs/ideology in regards.. People have free will.

I do think going straight to The Source (God) is something this also teaches.
God Speaks To anyone who asks & that ultimately is more reliable.

What I also think is that when someone has this experience it's often so foreign to anything previous that it's not uncommon to seek out any way possible to help clarify. I would say it's normal to want to do this.. but, my belief is that going the route of mediums, clairvoyants, & similar can be very misleading & potentially dangerous. Again, my belief & it says this in the Christian bible. I don't think inside the box, but in this area it still is what I hold onto.

One reason I like reading & posting here is the commonalities that we share in re tf/sm/sc's. But there are many different faiths, & variations even within them as to how people see things/go about living their life.

In my experience I think it's actually an opening up of self w/God & tf, etc., that one sees more clearly who God Is & the power within (connected to & with, God). It is ultimately about trusting God.

There are things I believe & that I feel God Has Shown me in this that before I would have deemed myself certifiably insane, throw away the key.. to think such thoughts.. I don't believe what I see goes against my faith beliefs, it's my interpretation.

so, just sharing in regards to this what I believe & why; it's a shattering of preconcieved notions in many ways .. .. it is about sharing, from the heart & soul & in connection with God.
:)
I agree with this, i always thought from the beginning that this connection is a love triangle between you, tf and God. Psychics can only guess and assume with what they see, hear and feel. I think this information is curtained for the reasons of the lessons to accomplish, which is trusting God and having faith. It is more than just romance or longing to be with that person, it is longing to be closer to God the Universe whichever you prefer, your tf holds the energy with you that is closest to God. That is why all the phenamonon accompanies these connections. Save your money and pray, meditate and live your life like it is the last day. Love yourself, stay true to yourself and know that energy does manifest things into your life. So being depressed about tf not being in your life physically, cause we all know tf is always there spiritually, will only show the Universe that you do not have faith and will continue on the energy presented and that is lacking.
Old 27-03-2013, 03:43 PM
AutumnL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakae
I agree completely with this as well. I've had a couple of readings, all gave different answers. One confirmed what I believed, one said no way it's a catalyst, one never commented on the connection at all and made me focus on my self. All varying prices. What I believe is that depending where you are in the stage of the connection determines ALOT more of what outcome may or may not happen. The one that said that my tf relationship was a catalyst, at that stage in my development WAS accurate, I was seeing red, I was angry and I WANTED confirmation that this was a trick and that she was a terrible person for what she did to me and to move on.

The thing is I think ALL tf/sc are catalyst, that's what makes it so big. Whether or not it pans out in the end I feel is contingent on how YOU feel and where you are.

As mentioned I can intuit tf/sc couples now not just based on my own mind but on my feelings and emotional intelligence. I think based on certain things any connection could potentially be a tf connection. I don't know if you can just tell by hearing someone's story or turning cards over. So jury's still out.
I agree Nakae, sometimes a sc can be a catalyst for learning a particular lesson. I had a sc years ago, we had all the syns and signs that alot of the people on this forum had, i was obsessed with being with him, loved him,needed him and he ran too!! lol go figure! But i was told by psychics lol that he was in fact my soulmate-to what capacity i did not know. But it made me do research, this was in 2007, i came across the tf connection and it just did not resonate with me. In fact, i was more obsessed with being with him in the physical than labeling the experience. So, he stopped running and i learned through that, he was important to me on a spiritual level, cause we taught each other lessons. And we do love each other still, have a daughter and just have a companion type of relationship. Now tf, phew, that connection is very different. More pure, unconditional, i cannot explain it but it is alot different, thus words cannot explain. But yes, many connections for different things. Sorry i am long winded today!
Old 27-03-2013, 10:08 PM
Super Moderator
My thoughts on this older thread is. I have given so many readings picked up so much. I think sometimes people get all wound up in making sure that the tf is picked up that they forget to listen to the other info on their path. (which can help aid *whistles*

The odd time I will go to a psychic fair.or get a reading. I would rather trade readings though. I think most psychics are over priced and have no clue what is going on. This one texted during a reading. I thought That is not right and I could do a much better job for free.