Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 14-02-2012, 03:35 PM
sunny shine

W3 D12-14

Physical & Emotional: Feeling light. Nothing major to quote.
Old 14-02-2012, 04:00 PM
Master
Beginning week 4

Same here, Sunny... feeling light and good with lots of energy.

Xan

Old 18-02-2012, 04:40 AM
sunny shine

W4 D2:

Keeping the practice still going. Nothing major to quote.
Old 21-02-2012, 04:00 AM
Master
Tomorrow marks the end of my 4th week, but I'm continuing the method because I keep having old congestion clearing, very gradually and gently.

Otherwise I feel great!

Xan

Old 21-02-2012, 09:45 AM
Master
I thought she really recommended you stop at the end of week 4?

0o0oh that is interesting, I think I have a bad congestion issue.. (I saw it as like one of the 30 issues in my esm book and was wondering why nasal congestion was in there lol) every time I go to the bathroom I blow my nose, and hmm maybe part of the reason I feel trouble breathing is because of the congestion?

I've done 2 weeks of steps 5 and 7 and now I am going to begin the full regimen... But I had this detox kit (Nature's Secret Ultimate Cleanse) and have been taking it because I never did it as much as you were supposed to before, and you can do it for up to 30 days.. so I guess I kinda wanted to use the rest of it now before I'm done with this MIR Method as maybe I won't need it after that.. well I don't know, I don't wanna waste the money I spent on it.. so lol I guess I'm just wondering about an opinion about whether it's ok to be taking this detox kit while doing the MIR Method.. not for the entire time, but maybe a week or two more..
Old 21-02-2012, 10:37 AM
Master
Sunny Shine,
Im glad I found your thread and the link you gave for the mirmethod.....i found it quite interesting, and how over the 4 weeks your body released a lot of toxins via the illnesses that presented in you.....I have written down the 9 methods and I am open minded enough to give them a go.....Im going away in the next week, so i think I will leave it until i return.....don't wont to be sick on holidays....
Thanks again........peace xxx
Old 21-02-2012, 09:55 PM
Master

Sapphirez... As I understand it from the website, she said at the end of the 4 weeks reevaluate and decide if to go longer or not, or to take a break and then go for more if you feel to.

Since my lung congestion clearing is so mild I have no doubts about just continuing on.

I guess I'm just wondering about an opinion about whether it's ok to be taking this detox kit while doing the MIR Method.. not for the entire time, but maybe a week or two more..

If it were me I would wait to do the detox kit until after I completed the MIR Method. For one thing it's nice to know what's working for me.

Xan

Old 22-02-2012, 04:40 AM
sunny shine

I will be completing this course of 4 weeks tomorrow. Happy to share the visible results i have lost 7 kgs :-) yahoooo...... (no excercise, no change in diet, did no other techniques; just this method)
Old 22-02-2012, 10:45 AM
Newbie ;)

First heard about this method back in May 2011. I do it on and off for 3-4 days. I always get a strong positive effect.

I highly recommend this. It works surprisingly well.
Old 22-02-2012, 01:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

Sapphirez... As I understand it from the website, she said at the end of the 4 weeks reevaluate and decide if to go longer or not, or to take a break and then go for more if you feel to.

Since my lung congestion clearing is so mild I have no doubts about just continuing on.

I guess I'm just wondering about an opinion about whether it's ok to be taking this detox kit while doing the MIR Method.. not for the entire time, but maybe a week or two more..

If it were me I would wait to do the detox kit until after I completed the MIR Method. For one thing it's nice to know what's working for me.

Xan

ah I just watched the videos.. and she says to stop at the end of the 4 weeks and says that your body will continue with its healing even tho you stop.
that kinda sucks she's contradicting herself..

yeah, I should probably not take the detox kit anymore.. I'll take one more dose today and then stop. I've been doing a little eft each morning, do you think I should halt that too?

sunny shine that is great! way to go!!!

surreal why don't you do it for the full 4 weeks?