Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 08-07-2011, 07:31 PM
Deactivated Account

oh my ! wormholes, black hole, Bermuda triangle ... things are getting mysterious

I was right on the name, Frank Alper http://www.amazon.com/Exploring-Atla.../dp/1557050074. His books are listed here, couldn't find the movie.

sorry not sure how to add pictures unless you have a photobucket or some kind of account like that - there was a post on the forum about adding pics, might be in the top section, Forum Help or something.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 10-07-2011, 07:25 PM
seahorse

Yo, back from funtastic weekend sun, sea, clean air, birds, bees, trees, the works !
I think my little green amethyst Tuttie (yeah i named him Tuttie from Tut the got any problem?) is quite now. I let him bask in the sunlight while one third buried in the ground, picked various size pebbles from the sea and left Tuttie with them in a bucket covered with sea water all night to bathe in starlight and moonlight. Now i can feel quite different energy wavelengths coming from him (or is it a )
Old 10-07-2011, 08:38 PM
Deactivated Account

welcome back seafroggie !

What a cute name " Tuttie " that would work for a he or a she, I am thinking it is a he. Fun at the beach and a seawater bath in the starlight and moonlight, what more could a crystal ask for ? hmmm, sounds like something a person would enjoy too !

Expect Miracles !

Old 11-07-2011, 11:39 AM
seahorse

I know what a crystal could ask for.....more crystals so it isn't lonely anymore !!!
I know that's the dirtiest excuse to spend money anyone could think of and my wife'll probably hate me :icon_blackeye:, but hey i'm a sensitive boy can't stand hearing lil Tuttie ....
Old 11-07-2011, 01:48 PM
Deactivated Account

What ? Are you telling me Tuttie is all alone ? Then of course, you must take him with you and find him some friends ! for little Tuttie !

Expect Miracles !

Old 11-07-2011, 01:59 PM
seahorse

YES ! Yes !! Thank you ! Now YOU explain that to raging wife while i'm out for crystal shopping therapy i'm gonna fly like an eagle...to the crystals shop lol
Old 11-07-2011, 02:01 PM
seahorse

I see smilies are addictive...
Old 11-07-2011, 02:02 PM
Deactivated Account

oh oh ! you didn't tell me I would have to explain anything !

fly eagle fly ! and come back and tell me all about your purchases !!

ohh I like that " crystal shopping therapy ! "

Expect Miracles !

Old 11-07-2011, 05:12 PM
seahorse

This Saturday is "empty the damn wallet" day lol i hope i finally manage to escape family obligations and work even for half a day. Hey remember the "ancient mariner" ? A friend sent this to me : Iolite is a fascinating stone with an interesting past. Ancient mariners used iolite as a compass to guide their way to sea. Cool huh? And this :The Larimars, also known as Dolphin Stones, these ethereal stones are believed to be from the lost Islands of Lemuria or Atlantis. They have a high angelic vibration and are said to open portals to the angelic realms.
I want theeeeemmmm aaalll!!! I need a stone to promote telepathy as well as opening the 3rd eye, but i'm a little , there are so many crystals to choose from ! Any insight to some "starter" crystals ?
Old 11-07-2011, 09:38 PM
Master
Huh had no idea about the use of Iolite for that and thanks for info on Larimars.
Spiritlite.